The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1301  
Old 09-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Molly2101's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
This is such a great picture, I love these two and I might even favor Catherine/Louise over William/Catherine
I definitely favour them over William/Catherine. In fact I think I like them more than I like Sophie and Edward, haha. The recent images of Louise and Catherine have just been far too cute to handle!
__________________

__________________
"I am yours, you are mine, of that be sure. You are locked in my heart, the little key is lost and now you must stay there forever."
Written by Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine in the diary of her fiance, Tsarevich Nicholas.
Reply With Quote
  #1302  
Old 09-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
This is such a great picture, I love these two and I might even favor Catherine/Louise over William/Catherine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I definitely favour them over William/Catherine. In fact I think I like them more than I like Sophie and Edward, haha. The recent images of Louise and Catherine have just been far too cute to handle!
Catherine/Louise is definitely a cute combination. Definitely fun to see those moments. I think many times children allow you to really be yourself; you can be goofy and silly and they love it and bounce off of it. I'm sure if you're married to the right person same thing can occur, but for some reason it's so much more enchanting and pure when done with a help of a child .
__________________

__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #1303  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Molly2101's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Catherine/Louise is definitely a cute combination. Definitely fun to see those moments. I think many times children allow you to really be yourself; you can be goofy and silly and they love it and bounce off of it. I'm sure if you're married to the right person same thing can occur, but for some reason it's so much more enchanting and pure when done with a help of a child .
I could not agree more!

A little warm moment between royal siblings Louise and James. Here we see James putting Louise's hood up for her because it is raining at the Paralympic Rowing. Everyone else, however, finds it amusing. What a dude! I feel like his cousin beside him egged him on a bit!

__________________
"I am yours, you are mine, of that be sure. You are locked in my heart, the little key is lost and now you must stay there forever."
Written by Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine in the diary of her fiance, Tsarevich Nicholas.
Reply With Quote
  #1304  
Old 09-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Tsar bobo Iv's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: knoxville, United States
Posts: 223
i can't wait till kate has her own daughter i love it when she is with the wessex
Reply With Quote
  #1305  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Archduchess Zelia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 2,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
A little warm moment between royal siblings Louise and James. Here we see James putting Louise's hood up for her because it is raining at the Paralympic Rowing. Everyone else, however, finds it amusing. What a dude! I feel like his cousin beside him egged him on a bit!

Aw, this is absolutely adorable. Such a helpful little guy, James is the cutest thing
__________________
"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe it when you see it you'll never make it through the night."
Our Princess

Reply With Quote
  #1306  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I could not agree more!

A little warm moment between royal siblings Louise and James. Here we see James putting Louise's hood up for her because it is raining at the Paralympic Rowing. Everyone else, however, finds it amusing. What a dude! I feel like his cousin beside him egged him on a bit!

How cute is that ? Louise, however, is not amused .
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #1307  
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: B., Germany
Posts: 3,305
Many lovely pictures at Marius' confirmation
Marius and King Harald
Marius and CP Haakon
Marius and CP Mette-Marit
Queen Sonja and Ingrid Alexandra 1
Queen Sonja and Ingrid Alexandra 2
Queen Sonja and Ingrid Alexandra 3
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
Reply With Quote
  #1308  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:19 AM
rominet09's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LIEGE, Belgium
Posts: 4,633
Lovely pix, how the King seems to love Marius !
Reply With Quote
  #1309  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:56 AM
CrownPrincessJava's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ,, Australia
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Lovely pix, how the King seems to love Marius !
It is so heartwarming to see how the King interacts with Marius. He has known and seen Marius growing up, so he sees him as one of his grandkids.
Reply With Quote
  #1310  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:05 AM
princess gertrude's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 2,725
I had not seen the picture of the King and Marius. Oh, LOVE IT! Such a huge hug on both parts. Just love seeing them together like this.
Reply With Quote
  #1311  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Blue_'s Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: _, Belgium
Posts: 493
Awesome pictures :)
I think Marius has become like a grand-child to King Harald, so it's normal :)
__________________
Despite all the dificulties you face, learn what really matters in life, and never give up hope.

Queen Mathilde
Reply With Quote
  #1312  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 9,246
Sheikha Aljalila and her papa:

Wall Photos | Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #1313  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:55 PM
MagMil's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Posts: 2,602
Prince Edward, Princess Anne and Countess of Wessex during Olympics London 2012

pic1
pic2
__________________
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
Reply With Quote
  #1314  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil
Prince Edward, Princess Anne and Countess of Wessex during Olympics London 2012

pic1
pic2
That's a sweet picture of Anne and her youngest brother! Too bad her back is turned!
Reply With Quote
  #1315  
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 AM
Molly2101's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post
Prince Edward, Princess Anne and Countess of Wessex during Olympics London 2012

pic1
pic2
It is said that Anne is closest to Edward out of all her brothers and it was her who defended his choice to leave the marines when their father was very angry. Nice images of the siblings, with the addition of Sophie for good measure.
__________________
"I am yours, you are mine, of that be sure. You are locked in my heart, the little key is lost and now you must stay there forever."
Written by Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine in the diary of her fiance, Tsarevich Nicholas.
Reply With Quote
  #1316  
Old 09-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton, Canada
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101

It is said that Anne is closest to Edward out of all her brothers and it was her who defended his choice to leave the marines when their father was very angry. Nice images of the siblings, with the addition of Sophie for good measure.
Good for Anne to stick up for her brother like that; that's her tough side showing that comes naturally when you have three brothers!
Reply With Quote
  #1317  
Old 09-07-2012, 02:44 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,361
Queen Silvia and king Carl Gustaf on Victoria's birthday 14th July.
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0137878203.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #1318  
Old 09-07-2012, 02:55 PM
MagMil's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Posts: 2,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Queen Silvia and king Carl Gustaf on Victoria's birthday 14th July.
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0137878203.jpg

Beautiful photo, great moment
__________________
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
Reply With Quote
  #1319  
Old 09-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 9,246
Doting older sisters running with their little brother:

http://www.yuko2ch.net/mako/mako/src/1346883585233.jpg

A husband whispering something to his wife's ear:

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010070...47039388707554
Reply With Quote
  #1320  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,436

Biri, the picture of Mako, Kako and Hisahito, as well as the picture of Victoriaand Daniel are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Princess Anne with her son-in-law, Mike:
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
- Picture 3
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1 Amilia Royal Life and Lifestyle 1642 08-09-2009 11:04 AM




Popular Tags
abu dhabi althorp american history anastasia anastasia once upon a time ancestry british royal family british royals buckingham palace daisy diana princess of wales doge of venice duke of cambridge dutch dutch royals earl of snowdon family life family tree future games haakon vii hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hill history imperial household intro israel italian royal family jacobite japan jewellery kids movie king willem-alexander książ castle list of rulers mailing maxima mountbatten names nepalese royal jewels plantinum jubilee prince charles prince charles of luxembourg prince dimitri princess ariane princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn walailak princess elizabeth princess eugenie princess laurentien princess ribha pronunciation queen louise random facts royal dress-ups royal jewels royal marriage royal re-enactments. royal wedding serbian royal family snowdon speech spencer family thailand thai royal family tracts unsubscribe videos wittelsbach


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×