Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of Marie and Athena is just so cute. Athena's chubby little legs are adorable.

A photo from 2010 but I think it's cute:

Peter, Sophie and James

Little Viscount Severn holds onto his mother's hand and his big cousin Peter Phillips' finger.

I always thought it was cute that James held Peter's finger. 30 years separate these two cousins, but it's still cute.

Last edited:
Here is the video of the Asturais family leaving the hospital with Leonor and newborn Sofia. You can see Leonor was asking for microphones and played with them... her sweet little voice can be heard too (around 2:19) and later... you will see Leonor trying to walk out of her father's grip and point her finger to the journalists :lol:! (Around 5:23)

Presentation of Infanta Sofia of Spain - YouTube

Here is the video of the Asturais family leaving the hospital with Leonor and newborn Sofia. You can see Leonor was asking for microphones and played with them... her sweet little voice can be heard too (around 2:19) and later... you will see Leonor trying to walk out of her father's grip and point her finger to the journalists :lol:! (Around 5:23)

Presentation of Infanta Sofia of Spain - YouTube

"Ayo, ayo!!" :lol::lol::wub::wub::wub:

^^^ Leonor was so adorable, "Ayo! Ayo!" Adorable.

I agree with you, I especially love photos of Catherine and Louise! :flowers:

Whilst we're on the subject of the Wessex family, I stumbled upon this adorable image of Sophie, Louise, Prince Philip and HM at Christmas, when Louise was a baby:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/80dbaa0f56327c2286c824d256ccb2ff/tumblr_mf4k5twlc91ryoyrho10_500.jpg

I adore that image and that little clip from her Christmas Speech in 2004 is so cute.

Lady Louise: Ohhhhh.
Queen: Ohhhhhhh.

Another cute British Royal Family image from the 60's:

Queen, Princess Anne and Prince Edward + Queen, Princess Anne and Prince Edward

Some cute images of Sophie and James:

Sophie and James + Sophie and James + Sophie and James

^^^ Leonor was so adorable, "Ayo! Ayo!" Adorable.

I adore that image and that little clip from her Christmas Speech in 2004 is so cute.

Lady Louise: Ohhhhh.
Queen: Ohhhhhhh.

Another cute British Royal Family image from the 60's:

Queen, Princess Anne and Prince Edward + Queen, Princess Anne and Prince Edward

Some cute images of Sophie and James:

Sophie and James + Sophie and James + Sophie and James

Little James looks a lot like Prince Edward when he was that age. The photos of Sophie and James are so funny, I get the feeling that he was getting rather bored then! :lol:

Last edited:
It looks like Felipe and Mary had the time of their lives (even though we lost the match :cool:) and I agree, they actually look really good together.
Felipe's facial expressions are absolutely priceless :lol:

What some lovely pictures of Mary and Felipe. They seem to have a lot of fun together. :D

I also really like this picture of them. It's really great :)
http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...II_CAMPEO-ES-116651/20130127_balonmano_01.jpg

It looks like Felipe and Mary had the time of their lives (even though we lost the match :cool:) and I agree, they actually look really good together.
Felipe's facial expressions are absolutely priceless :lol:

Ha, it's funny - I never noticed it before, but, purely on an aesthetic level, Felipe and Mary do make an attractive couple! Very complementary good looks!

They seem to have a nice rapport. Unless I'm mixing my royals up, Felipe was one of the first royals Mary met, way back when.

I don't speak Spanish so do u mind telling me what does "ayo, ayo" mean? :flowers: And could you please translate what did Letizia and Leonor say into English? Thank you so much!
Christy, our little doll was trying to say "adios" (good bye!), but at her 1 year and a half old she only was able to say "ayo". It´s funny.

Almost everything she said were "baby sounds", trying to say something else.
When she´s trying to pick the microphones, she says a lot "Oto, papa, oto, papa" meaning "Otro, papá!" ("Other one, dad!"). The rest I only understand because Letizia is very kind of "translate" it for us :lol:
She says "todo, todo, todo" playing with the micros, wich means "everything"
Then she says "aqui" and "mas" ("here", "more") when she´s returning the micros to their place. And then she waves and says "ayo!".

Letizia talked about little Sofia, she says she´s ok and she´s nursing the baby. Then she explains that they picked the name because they wanted her to be named after the Queen, and that it´s a beautiful name. Then they´re asked if they´re going to have more children, they both laugh and Letizia says "Let´s see". They talk a little about the Christening, and then Leo herself finish the interview with her good-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom