Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Love, love, LOVE these photos of Victoria and Daniel :wub:.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i3fgfRqr1rnseozo1_500.jpg
Queen Alexandra holding Prince George, Prince Henry, Princess Alexandra, Prince Albert, Princess Maud, Prince Edward and Princess Mary.

Wow, that is amazing. I love the old images of the Royal Families, particularly the fashion of the children. Could you imagine Prince William or Harry in those outfits as children? Hah!

Team Wessex along with Catherine were at the Paralympic Rowing yesterday. Lovely images of them all, great to see Catherine bonding with this family.

TRH The Earl and Countess of Wessex, HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn cheering on the Mixed Rowing GB Team

Sophie, Louise and Catherine having a giggle (Though Louise is less than impressed to be honest.)

The adorable pair of Catherine and Louise. My new favourite dream team.

Molly2101 said:
Wow, that is amazing. I love the old images of the Royal Families, particularly the fashion of the children. Could you imagine Prince William or Harry in those outfits as children? Hah!

Team Wessex along with Catherine were at the Paralympic Rowing yesterday. Lovely images of them all, great to see Catherine bonding with this family.

TRH The Earl and Countess of Wessex, HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn cheering on the Mixed Rowing GB Team

Sophie, Louise and Catherine having a giggle (Though Louise is less than impressed to be honest.)

The adorable pair of Catherine and Louise. My new favourite dream team.

Great selection! James is not impressed, and is chewing on his badge, while everyone else is cheering. Too funny :ROFLMAO:. Louise is channeling her inner Queen Victoria in the second picture; that expression screams 'We are not amused' :D. Third shot s a precious Kodak moment. Proves that the love of a child is one of the greatest gifts :wub:.

Last edited:
This is such a great picture, I love these two and I might even favor Catherine/Louise over William/Catherine :ROFLMAO:

I definitely favour them over William/Catherine. In fact I think I like them more than I like Sophie and Edward, haha. The recent images of Louise and Catherine have just been far too cute to handle!

This is such a great picture, I love these two and I might even favor Catherine/Louise over William/Catherine :ROFLMAO:

I definitely favour them over William/Catherine. In fact I think I like them more than I like Sophie and Edward, haha. The recent images of Louise and Catherine have just been far too cute to handle!

Catherine/Louise is definitely a cute combination. Definitely fun to see those moments. I think many times children allow you to really be yourself; you can be goofy and silly and they love it and bounce off of it. I'm sure if you're married to the right person same thing can occur, but for some reason it's so much more enchanting and pure when done with a help of a child :wub:.

Catherine/Louise is definitely a cute combination. Definitely fun to see those moments. I think many times children allow you to really be yourself; you can be goofy and silly and they love it and bounce off of it. I'm sure if you're married to the right person same thing can occur, but for some reason it's so much more enchanting and pure when done with a help of a child :wub:.
I could not agree more!

A little warm moment between royal siblings Louise and James. Here we see James putting Louise's hood up for her because it is raining at the Paralympic Rowing. Everyone else, however, finds it amusing. What a dude! I feel like his cousin beside him egged him on a bit!

i can't wait till kate has her own daughter i love it when she is with the wessex

A little warm moment between royal siblings Louise and James. Here we see James putting Louise's hood up for her because it is raining at the Paralympic Rowing. Everyone else, however, finds it amusing. What a dude! I feel like his cousin beside him egged him on a bit!

Aw, this is absolutely adorable. Such a helpful little guy, James is the cutest thing :flowers:

I could not agree more!

How cute is that :wub:? Louise, however, is not amused :D.

I had not seen the picture of the King and Marius. Oh, LOVE IT! Such a huge hug on both parts. Just love seeing them together like this.

Awesome pictures :)
I think Marius has become like a grand-child to King Harald, so it's normal :)

Prince Edward, Princess Anne and Countess of Wessex during Olympics London 2012 :flowers:

pic1
pic2

Prince Edward, Princess Anne and Countess of Wessex during Olympics London 2012 :flowers:

pic1
pic2

It is said that Anne is closest to Edward out of all her brothers and it was her who defended his choice to leave the marines when their father was very angry. Nice images of the siblings, with the addition of Sophie for good measure.

Molly2101 said:
It is said that Anne is closest to Edward out of all her brothers and it was her who defended his choice to leave the marines when their father was very angry. Nice images of the siblings, with the addition of Sophie for good measure.

Good for Anne to stick up for her brother like that; that's her tough side showing that comes naturally when you have three brothers!

:previous:
Biri, the picture of Mako, Kako and Hisahito, as well as the picture of Victoriaand Daniel are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Princess Anne with her son-in-law, Mike:
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
- Picture 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom