Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I love the smile on Lady Louise's face :D. I have a feeling her and Catherine have a good rapport.

Oh my goodness that is cute.

Such a precious picture, Catherine and little Louise looks like they're such good friends :wub:

:previous:
Here is same picture from another prospective :)
They look really close :flowers:
http://www.cotilleando.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=118170&d=1338925263

Thank you very much for posting that, I love that picture even more than the other one because this one's more of a close-up. The two of them are sweet, I hope we get to see them together again.

Here is same picture from another prospective :)
They look really close :flowers:
http://www.cotilleando.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=118170&d=1338925263

I think Louise really looks up to Catherine, and may very well feel very 'important' that her older cousin by marriage is taking the time to talk to her. So many times adults dismiss kids, or talk to them as if they don't understand or notice things. I have a feeling Catherine doesn't do that, and since it was such a big day for her Granny, Louise probably felt a little overwhelmed with all the sights and sounds. Catherine may have been asking her what she liked, and what she was looking forward to. I remember reading that when Louise broke her arm, she was really excited to have Catherine come over and visit with her. I have a feeling that Louise is a little lady in more ways than one, since she's surrounded by so many adults. I'd love to observe her. She's probably such a ray of sunshine and excitement :D.

The first picture in the latest blog entry on this site of Charles kissing the queen's hand tops them all for me. Very moving.

I know we've all already seen it. Diamond Jubilee Concert | The Royal Forums

This is such a sweet moment between a mother and son.

Last edited:
So precious!:heartflower::princess3:
I think Louise really looks up to Catherine, and may very well feel very 'important' that her older cousin by marriage is taking the time to talk to her. So many times adults dismiss kids, or talk to them as if they don't understand or notice things. I have a feeling Catherine doesn't do that, and since it was such a big day for her Granny, she probably felt a little overwhelmed with all the sights and sounds. Catherine may have been asking her what she liked, and what she was looking forward to. I remember reading that when Louise broke her arm, she was really excited to have Catherine come over and visit with her. I have a feeling that Louise is a little lady in more ways than one, since she's surrounded by so many adults. I'd love to observe her. She's probably such a ray of sunshine and excitement :D.
Bingo!:D

Absolutely adorable pictures, fairy tale! :flowers:
Willem-Alexander appears to be a doting father.

King and Queen of Sweden,Vibsy -> National Day :flowers:

pic

What adorable little girls! This little family are so cute.

I can imagine the words on HM the Queen Mother's Lips

"If you give Charles any trouble, that's where I'll throw you.. Now just smile and wave."

:p
Hahahahaha!! I love the Queen Mum but I can really picture her saying this, bless her heart!

I like this pictures of Lady Louise and Duchess of Cambridge :flowers:
pic1 pic2 My Favorite :)

I love these :D. Catherine and Louise must have really developed a close bond. It's not a shock, since we've seen how good Catherine is when it comes to interacting with children. I'd imagine Louise is easy to love and get along with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom