Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh Sooo Nice Kiss & So Warm Shot , I Really Like it , Thank you for Posting marta19pl

Yes Roskilde Amazing Pictures , Frederik & Mary Both Looks Amazing and Sooo Deep in Love , I Like To See Them They are wonderfull Couple , God Bless Their Love :in_love: , Thank you for Posting :flowers:

Aww! Little Harry is so sweet. :)

:previous:
Is that little Edward or Harry? I thought it was Harry with William to the right of them.

It's Prince Harry. The image is way too cute! It is William standing in the steps at the side.

This is Prince Charles with a little Prince Edward. Two and Three.

It is quite a shame that the press have led the public to believe Charles and Edward no longer get along in their adult years. In the documentary "Monarchy at Work" Charles made a comment to someone at an engagement of the large age gap between himself and Edward, feeling like he was a second father to Edward.

Some more sibling moments from Charles with Anne as they were too cute when they were little.

Prince Charles and Princess Anne
Charles is not impressed by his sister
Playing in matching coats
Charles not impressed by his sister's choice of game perhaps
Lending a hand, awww

Last edited:
Is that little Edward or Harry? I thought it was Harry with William to the right of them.

My mistake :). I think that was Edward , WOW Harry looks like Edward on this picture :D

It's Prince Harry. The image is way too cute! It is William standing in the steps at the side.
This is Prince Charles with a little Prince Edward. Two and Three.
It is quite a shame that the press have led the public to believe Charles and Edward no longer get along in their adult years. In the documentary "Monarchy at Work" Charles made a comment to someone at an engagement of the large age gap between himself and Edward, feeling like he was a second father to Edward.
Those pictures are so sweet; Prince Charles appears to have been a doting elder brother. :)
Thanks for mentioning the documentary too; I wish the press stopped going on about non-existant rifts within the royal family.

My mistake :). I think that was Edward , WOW Harry looks like Edward on this picture :D
If it weren't for William, I would have probably thought it was Edward as well. It's a bit unusual seeing Harry with straw blonde and not red hair.

You guessed right, Artemisia. You might be a stright "A" grade member of TRF:ROFLMAO:
Doing my best! ;)
Remember the pioneer slogan (lousy translation): "Be ready! Always ready!" :D

Last edited:
Edward was an adorable child, he and Anne had such bright blonde hair. Both Harry and William had blonde hair as children, Harry's turned to red. Beatrice was the same. There are some lovely images of Charles as a brother to his siblings, the Queen reported when Andrew was born that Charles adored babies.

AMAZING :heart: From very little he is a true gentleman, lovely picture :)

Last edited:
:previous: Very touching pictures, LadyFinn. It's lovely that they can support each other at such a difficult occasion.

Amazing pictures; I really do love the sort of close, intimate relationship the two have.

Last edited by a moderator:
This moment is definitely very warm:D, but it's very strange for me when a wife kisses her husband's hand......

It's typical for Victoria, she did it also when she and Daniel were at queen Margrethe's 70th birthday party, and also at their wedding.

Very Nice Shot , and Very Warm Kiss , Thanx for posting :flowers:

Beautiful picture :twohearts:

What a sweet picture :wub:.

Isn't a mother's love just divine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back