Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are cute pictures of CP Mary and CP Frederich during the rigata in
USA :flowers:

PPE Agency

there are cute pictures of CP Mary and CP Frederich during the rigata in
USA :flowers:

PPE Agency

Maybe it's my computer, but when I click on the link I do not get to see Mary and Frederik, but rather prince Gabrial of Belgium jumping out of the car :lol:

Princess Leonor it's not your computer. I see prince Gabriel too in the picture:lol:. Probably something went wrong with the link.

All babies look serene while sleeping, until they wake up and decide they are hungry/cranky/etc.:lol:

The hair on Eleanore is unbelievable.
She is so beautiful and I really love to watch the Duke and Duchess of Brabant--they are so in love.

Sonja and Mette-Marit had an official engagement in Rome yesterday.
Mette-Marit's mother Marit joined them and even attended the same engagement (Marit just lost her husband about 2 weeks ago).
That's quite a lovely gesture, imo. :)

This is one of my favorite threads...but I would SO much love it if someone could post pictures of a couple OTHER than Felipe and Letizia?!

Does anyone have any of the Japanese Imperial Couple, for example...or of the gorgeous Queen Rania and King Abdullah?

Anything for some variety...thanks in advance!

This is one of my favorite threads...but I would SO much love it if someone could post pictures of a couple OTHER than Felipe and Letizia?!

Does anyone have any of the Japanese Imperial Couple, for example...or of the gorgeous Queen Rania and King Abdullah?

Are there no other royal couples in love?;)

There is variety! Just look back at page 13, which is only 1 page back as this page has just started. So it's not like there are numerous posts concerning F and L. On page 13 you will find: King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia, King Boudewijn and Fabiola, Fred and Mary, Philippe and Mathilde, Mabel and Friso, WA and Maxima, and Cristina and Inaki.

As for the couples you mentioned. Those are two of the most conservative RF's as far as public displays of affection. I'm not saying pics of loving glances or looks don't exist but there not common pics to come by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom