Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verde Esmeralda said:
Has Beatrix ever made any statement on Máxima's growing popularity? (as mentioned in other thread, through a recent poll, she turns out to be even more popular than the Queen herself). I'm sure she really appreciates her, maybe as the daughter she never had, i don´t know...and she is for sure 100% conscious about the great good that she has done to her son as a future King, but still...?

Yes, on Queen's Day (April 30th) she made a reference to Princess Máxima in her speech on the stairs of the City Hall of 's-Hertogenbosch (Bois-le-Duc). Queen Beatrix stated: "We all miss our Máxima a bit, but you know the reason why she is not with us. [Loud cheer]. In our family we all are delighted with such a sweet healthy girl. [Loud cheer]. Again it was an unforgettable day! Thanky you all! [Loud cheer]"

The Queen and the Princess really like each other very much. On this picture you see the Queen proudly wearing the diamond-and-sapphire brooch she received as a present from the Zorreguieta's.

Last edited:
I would like to see some photos of MC and her mother-in-law.

Henri M. said:
Who is MC ?

Wow I actually know this one. MC is Princess Marie Chantal the wife of Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece. :flowers: Whom is pictured as Piaa's avatar.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
Yes, on Queen's Day (April 30th) she made a reference to Princess Máxima in her speech on the stairs of the City Hall of 's-Hertogenbosch (Bois-le-Duc). Queen Beatrix stated: "We all miss our Máxima a bit, but you know the reason why she is not with us. [Loud cheer]. In our family we all are delighted with such a sweet healthy girl. [Loud cheer]. Again it was an unforgettable day! Thanky you all! [Loud cheer]"

The Queen and the Princess really like each other very much. On this picture you see the Queen proudly wearing the diamond-and-sapphire brooch she received as a present from the Zorreguieta's.

Henri M, thank you so much for all the information you give us on the Dutch family! Excellent job! Can you please tell me what was the ocassion for the Queen to receive that beatiful brooch?

King Juan Carlos is indeed a Super Royal Grandpa! I bet his grandchildren must all love him a great deal...;)

Vanesa.

Well, Crisiñaki...You amazed me, for sure! This pic at the Perito Moreno Glaciar seems to be taken from a movie! (A romantic one, of course! And since I'm a hopeless romantic woman...:rose: :heartflower: ) And don't speak of the second one, where the King and the Queen seems a 15 years old couple! Thank you for posting them...

"Love is a splendorous thing..." :D :wub:

Vanesa.

acdc1 said:
Where was this picture taken? It is very sweet and sad!
it was taken in the state funeral for the victims of 11M in Madrid:neutral::neutral:

But they F&V are so beautiful pair:wub: :D

Last edited:
acdc1 said:
Very nice pictures! Willem-Alexander and Maxima seem very much in love with each other. What happened to her leg in the 2nd picture?

She broke her leg during a visit to Sweden, before getting married to Willem Alexander. I believe it was year 2001. In that picture she is toasting for the approval of their marriage by the Dutch Parliament. :flowers:

amina1 said:
P.Mary is not going to be happy if she sees your post:D

We have to say that this shots are quiet "indiscret":lol: :D :ROFLMAO: Happily victoria is a little "cousine":D :angel:

For those of you who haven't seen these, originally posted by marenostrum:
45 ANIVERSARIO BODA REAL :wub:
In honour of JC and Sofia's 45th wedding anniversary, with some pics never posted on here before. Just keep scrolling down!

Last edited:
wow S, thanks for the link! (and thanks marenostrum for the cool trip down memory lane:lol:)

There were some pics I've never seen and I loved the last part, specially that of the Jealous King (what do you want, photograph the Queen or invite her to dinner?; what are you doing Pepe, trying to hit on the Queen of Spain?:cool:)

Last edited:
...sOfIa.... said:
For those of you who haven't seen these, originally posted by marenostrum:
45 ANIVERSARIO BODA REAL :wub:
In honour of JC and Sofia's 45th wedding anniversary, with some pics never posted on here before. Just keep scrolling down!

Many thanks for the link. It's very clear that the kings are the best example of dedication for one thing:their Country. Sure that their life no was always a rose lane but as a famous couple of the Antiquity, they succeed to keep their own value and they give to theirs children a precious and wide part of their tenderness.
All theirs grand children are the proof of their so clever but so attentionate agreement for the wedding of theirs respctive fathers. I.e by autorizing Elena, Cristina, Felipe to make mariage outside the their rank 's circle, they give them the key of the succes of their life:the love in their wedding, the love for theirs children, the love for their country.:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Hey, people! What a nice bunch of beatiful pics you posted! The Royal Norwegian Family is really sweet. And my opinion is that Crown prince Haakon and Iñaki Urdangarin are two BIG FATHERS! (I can't translate it to English, but here, in my country we'll say "padrazos" )

Vanesa.:wub: :wub:

Altough it's an old one, I thought this one was very cute! It was posted by Lucys in 2004. There is a fence in Hungary where lovers put a lock to seal their love. Felipe and Letizia put on their lock.

Attachments

• Wall of lovers.GIF
    Wall of lovers.GIF
    30.4 KB · Views: 512
Some, IMO, very lovely pictures of Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Queen Sonja :princess:

Weddingday 2001:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb44/HerMajesty_album/Loving%20gestures/metteSonjabryllup2.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb44/HerMajesty_album/Loving%20gestures/MetteSonja.jpg :wub: This one is one of my favourite pictures! It looks so lovely and 'warm'. Very cute...

Coronation celebrations 2006:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb44/HerMajesty_album/Loving%20gestures/SonjaMette.jpg

source of all pictures: Scanpix

lovely pictures of Queen Sonja and Princess Mette Marit !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom