Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this beautiful picture of Iñaki & his two eldest sons:

Originally posted by Alexandria from IBL;)

Prince Felipe and Iñaki Urdangarín on Infanta Cristina's wedding:

Source: Hola

Iñaki with Felipe in the celebration for the 100 years of Mundo Deportivo in Barcelona:

Source: actualidad.terra.es

I think Iñaki gets along very well with Felipe, you can always see them laughing and talking like old friends; as well as Elena, Iñaki is skiing with her and their kids this week; he has been very well accepted in the Royal Family, maybe because he makes Cristina very happy ;)

Last edited:
Another pretty picture:

Phillippe: it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Elisabeth
Elisabeth: yay daddy!!!

:D :D :D

Source: Point de Vue

Isn't a tender moment but i think it's special... i was wondering what was Queen Sofia saying?? :rolleyes:

(source: cover)

Here is one of Maxima... :)
(originally posted by The Watcher)

(Photographer: Leo Vogelzang)

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
This picture is so cute! You can tell Elisabeth already knows she's a Daddy's Girl. Got her dad wrapped around her cute little finger.;) :D :p
I think Phillippe is quite a decent chap! He looks very natural in this picture.
He must really like this "lady". :) :) :)
Martin

This is a lovely thread. It's so sad that there are so many pics available of the European Royal Families but so few of the BRF.

Stellad

Here is one of Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena's husband Jaíme De Marichalar in Paris (ANP)

( from Newscom whith watermarks....)

What do you think of this one ? For a first show, very good one, isn't ?

This thread is very good. The photos are great,I like very much this tender moments with this kids, are so adorable.

Here is one of Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena. Infanta Elena is curtsying, isn't she?
I know... it isn't a tender moment but i didn't find other thread to post it!
(originally posted by rchainho, source: actionpress)

...JuAnItA... said:
Here is one of Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena. Infanta Elena is curtsying, isn't she?
I know... it isn't a tender moment but i didn't find other thread to post it!
(originally posted by rchainho, source: actionpress)

http://img319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=001574470000019ki.jpg

I've seen Elena curtsying to her mother but I've never seen Cristina doing the same, anyone knows why?

Iñaki and Miguel, back in the Summer of 2004. From Deadline:

I love this photo of Mette-Marit helping Ingrid light the candle during Sverre's christening!
Source-Scanpix

This photo of Haakon and Marius holding hands walking into the christening is also great. Most 9 year old boys wouldn't want to be seen holding a parent's hand.
Source-ANB

Another sweet photo of Mette-Marit in Ingrid
Source-Face to Face

the more I see Marius the more I like him, he's so well behaved and loves his family, it's a great big brother and the whole family seems to dote on him:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom