Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are great pictures of Felipe and Letizia, LadyFinn. Thanks for posting them! :flowers:
This one is my favourite, and the presence of little adorable Infantita certainly helps! :wub:

Oh, this photo is so wonderful!:):previous::previous::previous::previous:
Little Lord Freddie tries to care his cutie sister!!!:angel:
Thank you, very much, Dierna, for this photo!:flowers:

I'm glad you liked it and you're most welcome, queenofthelight :flowers:

Leonor and Sofia today, when they were with Letizia picking up Felipe from the Club Nautico:
BelgaPicture
Daylife
This is cute: Leonor watching caringly Sofia on the stairs
Daylife

July 21, 2009 - Prince Laurent having a private moment with his daughter Louise Picture

LadyFinn said:
Leonor and Sofia today, when they were with Letizia picking up Felipe from the Club Nautico:
BelgaPicture
Daylife
This is cute: Leonor watching caringly Sofia on the stairs
Daylife

Awwww :wub: How cutee I had not seen these pics!, Leonor have shown many times that she's very protective with Sofia, :) she takes her "big sister role" very seriously, once again I say, that the princes must be very proud of their girls. :flowers:

That is a nice pic of the prince and his daughter.

Those pictures of Leo and Sofia are precious. :)
And this picture is just too charming for words: those little girls are simply adorable, and they get cuter by day. :wub:

Thank you for the pictures, LadyFinn! :flowers:

Last edited:
Oh, that's so sweet! I love how Sofia always has those rather clueless expressions (not that I'm trying to be mean or implying there's something wrong with her, I think all kids that age always look pretty clueless) and Leo always looks so adult with her. Precious!

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Marie is looking at Joachim in such a lovely way

Picture

I may be ostracized by members of the forum, but in my daily and social life, I find that couples who are always lovey dovey in public, {besides in the first couple of years of marriage,} are trying to prove something to themselves and others. There is something quite unreal about Letizia and Felipe always posing for "In love" pictures. This is my opinion. A couple like MM and haakon, are the best example of a couple who obviously have a warm relationship, are devoted to each other, love each other and have nothing to prove to the world or each other b/c it is so clear. In a way I even prefer the way Fred and Mary choose to portray their marriage, being royal and quite formal in public, except sharing the occasional smile, than the crown princely spanish couple. I know I draw negative attention by this post, yet I feel it very strongly.

I don´t think that Felipe and Letizia are posing. The photos which I posted are just one little moment of what happened last night. The photographers take photos all the time and they get almost every glimpse of the pair to the film. There are also different kind of photos from last night, like this:
ANP Beeldbank
Felipe and Letizia know very well, that all the photos will be in the various agencies´ websites shortly after the event. So if they were posing, I guess we wouldn´t see "normal" photos of them at all.
But I think that they are in love, and why couldn´t they show it? People are different, the royal couples are different. They show their feelings in different ways.

I don´t think that Felipe and Letizia are posing. The photos which I posted are just one little moment of what happened last night. The photographers take photos all the time and they get almost every glimpse of the pair to the film. There are also different kind of photos from last night, like this:
ANP Beeldbank
Felipe and Letizia know very well, that all the photos will be in the various agencies´ websites shortly after the event. So if they were posing, I guess we wouldn´t see "normal" photos of them at all.
But I think that they are in love, and why couldn´t they show it? People are different, the royal couples are different. They show their feelings in different ways.

The picture is lovely, Felipe and Letizia at alot of events have similar pictures of the two couple looking at each otehr in that way. I dont think its a posing moment for the press at all, I quite like it, its a very loving look.

Because there was an abundance of different threads all concentrating on the same topic, all threads with pictures of warm moments between royals, royal siblings, royal in laws, royal grand parents, royal aunts and uncles, etc. have been merged into this thread.

Since this thread reached 83 pages, it has been decided to close this thread and start a new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom