Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe and Letizia at the gala dinner in honour of the state visit of the president of India
Daylife

Prince Willem Alexander gave his wife Princess Maxima some flowers during a visit at the University in Leiden, Netherlands, Wednesday April 22, 2009. :flowers:
ANP Beeldbank

Prince Willem Alexander gave his wife Princess Maxima some flowers during a visit at the University in Leiden, Netherlands, Wednesday April 22, 2009. :flowers:
ANP Beeldbank
Awww, this photo is lovely! They´re so cute...:wub:
Princess Maxima is very lucky to have Willem Alexander as husband. He´s a true gentleman...:flowers:

What a wonderful picture Maura. Love the linking of the arms. :)
x

And let's not forget about aunt Antoinette, who is the last link the Grimaldi siblings have to their original family, neither aunt Stephanie, nor uncle Albert who was so important in the up bringing and emotional balance of the young Casi's when they lost their father. Aunts and uncles are fantastic sources of old family stories, and fun to play with... :clap:

Felipe and Letizia at the lunch offered to the IOC Evaluation Commission at Madrid Royal Palace.
BelgaPicture

Oh how sweet. I wonder where and when this pic was taken. I am a hopeless romantic.

Felipe and Letizia at the lunch offered to the IOC Evaluation Commission at Madrid Royal Palace.
BelgaPicture

These two are HOT! I really can't think of another way to say it. Must be that Spanish blood running through them both. I Love it! I can't wait to see them looking this same way 20 years from now.

Felipe and Letizia, Mary & Frederik often seem to show affection in public. I do like the pics of F&L at galas (above).

Felipe and Letizia, Mary & Frederik often seem to show affection in public. I do like the pics of F&L at galas (above).

Yes, I love these couples. They are not afraid to show their deep affection for each other in public.:flowers:

Gosh, Phelipe and Letizia are #1 in being demonstrative about their affections. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom