Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the art of some ones to imagine the conversations between two people but in my mind I'm not sure that in this case the conversation is owful:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of Hola...and its money!)

An example of the so bad relations between the Quee of Spain and the princess of Asturias!
Thanks for sharing the pictures, adelaide!

You made me wonder: where the gossip stories (or something like that) about Sofia and Letizia having a bad relationship?
I never had the feeling that they had a bad one... :ermm:
Well, but the gossip magazines always find the right pictures to "create" a "faked" bad relationship... if you know what I mean.

(the german gossip mags also wrote stories about "evil mother-in-law Queen Beatrix before Catharina Amalia was born;)... it's always the same...)

Ari Behn and Queen Sonja during the Wedding of Ari Behn's parents:

Sonja with her son-in-law and her granddaughter Maud

Sonja and Ari

Prince Charming ;)

It seems that the Urdangarin sons love her sister like she is a star.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, adelaide!

You made me wonder: where the gossip stories (or something like that) about Sofia and Letizia having a bad relationship?
I never had the feeling that they had a bad one... :ermm:
Well, but the gossip magazines always find the right pictures to "create" a "faked" bad relationship... if you know what I mean.

(the german gossip mags also wrote stories about "evil mother-in-law Queen Beatrix before Catharina Amalia was born;)... it's always the same...)

Yes we can imagine what you mean because even if - for my part - we don't read the german press of the Heart, we can see some covers sharing wherethe worst bad taste of the colors are melting with the worst lier and grotesque captions that we can't imagine. Some time, I'm so astonishing by the worst bed taste that I'm wondering me who is able to reed this garbages?

The german paper things (I refuse to even call them tabloids, as they are so bad) are the worst in Europe, I mean, the yellow press have more credibility than them

Just look at their covers: they photoshop the tiaras and dresses of the princesses and exchange them, you can see Mette Marit with Letizia's tiara and Mary's dress:ermm:

the "pink press" (royals and celebrities and such) doesn't have much credibility per se, but they are like the Times or Le Monde in comparison of that awful german magazines:lol:

The german paper things (I refuse to even call them tabloids, as they are so bad) are the worst in Europe, I mean, the yellow press have more credibility than them

Just look at their covers: they photoshop the tiaras and dresses of the princesses and exchange them, you can see Mette Marit with Letizia's tiara and Mary's dress:ermm:

the "pink press" (royals and celebrities and such) doesn't have much credibility per se, but they are like the Times or Le Monde in comparison of that awful german magazines:lol:

Yes, dearest, you are totally right. My answer is to know who can be interested by this kind of garbage when evrybody - even the lector, I hope - knows that quiet all the photos are ridiculously faked :confused: :eek:

Thanks for the newest pics!

Here are some nice (and rare) ones of Jaime de Marichalar and his children Victoria and Felipe, taken in Mallorca. :wub:
Source:LFI

Inaki Urdangurin and the Infanta Cristina

I can't get over how perfect these two seem together. I watched their gorgeous wedding. And now it's ten years and four children later and they seem even more in love than ever.

I don't like couples-Royal or otherwise-who "paw" one another in public. It just strikes me as really vulgar. But these two are just naturally affectionate with one another and their children without making a big display.

They are my favorite Royal couple.

It's really moving because I'm sure that Jaime of Marichalar isn't very demonstrative
Thank you for sharing. This does show a different side to Jaime de Marichalar.

I agreed with you...Jaime doesn't show many times his paternal side and his tenderness

It is really nice to see a different side of Jamie, normally you don't see him show any emotion at all. The kids acted like it was a normal thing, so he must just show affection when the camera's aren't around. I am glad for the kids that they have that relationship with their dad because Inaki always hugs his kids but I have never seen Jamie do it before.

Yes, dearest, you are totally right. My answer is to know who can be interested by this kind of garbage when evrybody - even the lector, I hope - knows that quiet all the photos are ridiculously faked :confused: :eek:

Not only the pics, but the stories are so totally fake:ermm:

Last edited:
Are there any hugging pictures of Queen Beatrix and Princess Mabel, and of Queen Margrethe and Princess Alexandra?

Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary :wub:
proud look

If anyone has this picture without a watermark, it would make a great moderator/admin/pic o' the month committee avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom