Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princes of Asturias today in Palma de Mallorca, from El Mundo. There´s something so intensive in this photo:
The look

LadyFinn said:
The Princes of Asturias today in Palma de Mallorca, from El Mundo. There´s something so intensive in this photo:
The look

Yes, very intense :in_love: I love it!

Are there any photos of King Juan carlos and infanta leonor or infanta sofia?

Those photos of Letizia and Sofia are so precious, I got tears in my eyes when I saw them.

I love the pictures of Leonor and Queen Sofia. If you look at the picture where they are looking out of the boat, their posture is the same, they have the same look one their faces. Leo looks like a mini Queen Sofia. She looks like she would be a hoot! I am so in love with her, what a charmer.

She IS already a Queen! Is the Queen of all our hearts! :wub::flowers: (And she knows it! ;))

Vanesa.

This one is for the -beyond tender pictures of royal parents with their kids- thread :lol::flowers: It is an amazing picture.

Letizia always seems very sweet with her girls, she is very affectionate with them!

Prince Felipe and princess Letizia enjoy the concert of Majorcan singer Jaume Anglada at the Yacht Club in Palma de Mallorca yesterday
Feelings ...
Such a nice picture ...

What a nice picture!!! Lovely.

Such a nice pic! It shows that love and loving is possible even after being married for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom