Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philippe and Mathilde with their three children, Princess Elisabeth (5), Prince Gabriel (3) and Prince Emmanuel (one and a half), pay a visit to Chlorophylle recreationforest park

Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details
Picture Details

Those are such sweet pics! It's kind of amazing, all three of their kids look exactly alike. They're cute kids.

Here is a lovely pic of Prince Felipe and Paloma Rocasolano (Letizia's mother) at the christening of Infanta Sofía. :flowers:

Aw.. Lovely pic!

Wonderful pictures Hornsen, especially the one in the car. They always reserve such warm, caring looks for each other. :wub:

And as always, I'm amazed how you find all those splendid pictures LaMinka, Haakon & Mette-Marit have to be one of the most romantic couples - you can find a great picture of them on almost every occasioin. :)

Last edited:
And as always, I'm amazed how you find all those splendid pictures LaMinka, Haakon & mette-Marit have to be one of the most romantic couples - you can find a great picture of them on almost every occasioin. :)
Thank you Avalon, aa, but it's not very to find wonderful and loving pictures of them :flowers:.

And Hornsen, I really love the pictures of Charles and Camilla, they are such a great couple. As Avalon, I also especially liked the one in the car. It seems like they only have eyes for eachother .:wub:

I think that Irene is definately spoiled by her parents and older brothers! It must be great to be the only girl!:wub:

Irene has the males of her family wrapped around her little finger, but her mom doesn't let herself being seduced that easily:lol:

I think Iñaki is the cool dad that drools with all his kids, while Cristina has to be the bad cop more than he does;)

Generally, security people goes not dressed in any particular uniform, to other persons could not notice them. They uses to be mixed up with common people in the streets, and of course, they seems not to be there...But sure, they are! :D

Still, I don't know if Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin uses security staff...

Vanesa.

Still, I don't know if Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin uses security staff...

Vanesa.

Yes, the infantas and their husbands have bodyguard. In Spain if you are a member of the Royal Family or to occupy a high political position, you do not have another option.

Thanxs for your answers. :flowers:
The security guards are doing a good job because I wouldn't know who it was?

Yeah it is like a guessing game! :lol:
I think that in situations such as in that photo of Cristina and Iñaki, the bodyguards tend to keep well back from the royals. I mean imagine taking a romantic stroll with your husband and having someone closely shadowing you the whole time? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom