Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very cute picture of Mette-Marit and Ingrid Alexandra, isn't it?
(Ingrid's christening)
:flowers:

Mette and Ingrid
(Source: Scanpix via Side2)

nice to see prince Charles and Camilla take the same handcathief together.

Wonderful pictures, as always LaMinka! :flowers:

From Charles & Camilla ones I especially love the 1st and 2nd ones, they are great.

From Haakon & Mette-Marit ones, I can't even choose my favourites - all of them are so wonderful! :wub:

And of course, crisiñaki, the pictures of Cristina & Iñaki are great, especially this one, one of the most wonderful of the couple.

Thank you LaMinka for posting the nice Charles&Camilla pics!:flowers:
Once again i have to say, this thread is one of the best!

Queen Sofia is so great!:wub: We've seen her loving and hugging and kissing on every one of her grandchildren (except Infanta Sofia, who we haven't seen in public, but is definately getting some love from Grandma at home!) and they seem to adore her. My favorite picture is Miguel's birthday, when he and Victoria are hugging on to Queen Sofia's leg and she's just beaming. She is so proud of her grandkids!

Last edited:
I love those pics! Felipe & Letizia is such lovely couple, and they are well matched and perfectly suited to each other. Thanks.

I didn't saw this pics, thanks! But what sadness in the Letizia's look and how Felipe is compenetrate by this ceremony. He has to be over the sorrow of his wife over the grief of the victmes's families. Very touching pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom