Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the wonderful pictures. :flowers:
I really love the pictures of Willem-Alexander and Maxima, posted by Verde Esmeralda - such a happy couple!
And of course, the pictures of Inaki & Cristina and Harold and Sonja are simply too great. :)

And two pictures of Prince Charles and Camilla. Both funny, in a way, and certainly very romantic, especially their looks. :wub:

Mischievous Charles - after signing the guest book, Prince Charles handed the pen to Camilla, but dropped it (deliberately) before she could have it. Both erupted in laughter.
Mischievous Camilla - Prince Charles and Camilla were to put on protective gloves to plant something. Instead of picking the violet gloves (intended for her) Camilla grabbed the green ones (intended for Prince Charles), and left him with the lilac ones.

(From the article milla Ca posted in Prince Charles and Camilla current events thread).

hornsen said:

Great pictures hornsen! :flowers:
The last picture is from July 2005, from the visit of TRH's to the USA. :)

I love Haakon and MM. The last pic looks like they were in Luxemberg with other royals in 2001. I watched them in the video christening of little Prince Christian and they were so loving always touching and holding hands.:wub:

LaMinka, you are a gem. Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pics. My fav is the one of Haakon fixing MM's dress while his parents observe.:flowers:

I think the Royal Family of Norwege has a lot of pics where good examples of tenderness between parents and children could be shown. I like them very much.

Vanesa.

:wub:

Haakon & Ingrid - At her uncle's wedding
Haakon & Ingrid - At her uncle's wedding 2

Mette & Ingrid - after Ingrid's Christening at the palace
Mette & Ingrid - after Ingrid's Christening at the palace 2
Mette & Ingrid - in Trondheim

Mette & Marius - in her fathers funeral
Mette & Marius - in her fathers funeral 2
Mette & Marius - playing in a park in London
Mette & Marius - in London, 2006
Mette & Marius - On National day 2007

The Crown Prince family - Beautilful family photo
The Crown Prince family - Mette & her three children
The Crown Prince Family - Mette & her three children 2
The Crown Prince Family - Espen Høiby's wedding

Sonja, Haakon & Märtha - after coming home with Haakon Magnus
Sonja, Haakon & Märtha - after coming home with Haakon Magnus 2
Sonja, Haakon & Märtha - out in the snow
Haakon, Sonja, Märtha & Harald - family photo

Scanpix

Last edited:
Marius really has endless patience with his much younger siblings! IA, in particular, really seems to look up to him. That's quite a chokehold she has on him in that one pic!

Marius seems to be truly loved by Ingrid and Magnus. I remember on Ingrid's third birthday video, how Marius had skiied ahead, and Ingrid yelled at him to come back. He did, and he helped his little sister ski down a small hill. He's a very good big brother.

Marius really is such a wonderful big brother and a good example for his siblings:wub:

Marius looks so much like his mother! And it's so sweet to see how loving he is towards his half-siblings. It'll be interesting to watch their relationships mature.

kerry said:
So sweet! When was that pic taken?

not for positive but it think it is on the danneborg during one of their trips just after they got married, they'd just got back from a dinner on shore and had just came up the gangblank (i remember the video not the photograph, it's a lovely moment) thanks for posting it.

Bravo to you, Her Majesty!!!
Gosh I can't believe you have series of sweet pictures of King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia. Thank you so much for sharing...........:)

I loved the first one, where you may see Princess Aiko and her mother..The face of the little girl is so naughty! :lol:

Vanesa.

acegirl1978 said:
Bravo to you, Her Majesty!!!
Gosh I can't believe you have series of sweet pictures of King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia. Thank you so much for sharing...........
You are welcome. :flowers:

Here are some current pictures of the Swedish Royal Couple in the gardens at Chelsea Flower Show :

Silvia and Carl-Gustav
holding hands

They don't see them showing some affections in public very often, but it's so cute when they do so.

crisiñaki said:
You're not going to believe it, but this picture ain't about Cris & Iñaki!:lol::ROFLMAO:
:eek: :eek: I'm shocked crisiñaki! But then again, I'm sure you have three or four Cristina and Iñaki photos left up your sleeve!

Yes...The little one is adorable. But just see Princess Maxima's hat with this enormous gray flower in it!!!! :ROFLMAO: :lol: :king4: :electric:

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom