Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any pics of Marie-Chantal with her in-laws...especially her mother-in-law.....

Thanks for all those pics!

there's more:
21dfpqq.jpg

21dfqqd.jpg

21dfr55.jpg

and a generation older:

21dfuj9.jpg

21dfu9z.jpg

sources: BrunoPress, Rex Features, Rue des Archives, Lecturas (scanned by monica821), Korpa

Last edited:
It's so fun to see pictures of Queen Sofia with her grandkids-she's so demonstrative and warm towards all of them. What a great grandma she seems to be.
If she weren't Queen of Spain she would have made a great pediatrician or pediatric nurse as she seems so comfortable around babies and small children:)

bluebess said:
It's so fun to see pictures of Queen Sofia with her grandkids-she's so demonstrative and warm towards all of them. What a great grandma she seems to be.
If she weren't Queen of Spain she would have made a great pediatrician or pediatric nurse as she seems so comfortable around babies and small children:)

..bluebess you probably know this, but Queen Sofia studied pediatrics :flowers:

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me-I know so little about her but really admire her.:)

...sOfIa.... said:
..bluebess you probably know this, but Queen Sofia studied pediatrics :flowers:
At least, she is a nurse! :)

...JuAnItA... said:
At least, she is a nurse! :)

i think she's more than a nurse. she's a doctor already (being a pediatrician), although i'd like to ask, did she ever have the chance to practice her profession?

thanks! :)

King JC with Juanito:
23i86qh.jpg

source: Diez Minutos

Last edited:
What a nice photo! Juan Carlos and Sofia are excellent grandparents! Just look at Juan Carlos facial expression...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

I just love this one:

23kfafk.jpg

source: Sipa via Isifa
Iñaki Urdangarín (husband of Infanta Cristina of Spain) kisses his daughter Irene:wub::wub:

23kfeqo.jpg

source: ANP

Queen Sofía of Spain with the Uncle of King Juan Carlos, Pedro de Orleans, widower of Esperanza de Borbón

23koz2u.jpg

source: dpa

Last edited:
Prince Christian has a very intelligent little face...Just look how how is he watching her mother!!!

Vanesa.:)

Queen Sofia is so nice to her grandchildren! she's an awfully sweet grandmother. who wld imagine a queen kneeling down to tie her grandson's shoelaces. awww!!!

I love the picture of Sofia and JuanCarlos looking at their baby. :)

Here are two cute ones of baby Willem Alexander with his parents in Lech and PortoErcole :):flowers:

source: Fotomarktplatz

another cute one of Irene and Daddy:

source: LFI

This look like taken straight from an advertising campaign, they are both soo gorgeous!:wub:

Sofia and Felipe and Juan

24689pw.jpg

Ana Maria and Carlos

2468bc0.jpg

Source:Diez minutos and ppe

Mummy's little boy

Prince Haakon holding hands with his mum. He still seems to be mummy's little boy. :winkiss:

rexfeatures

Tender pics of Leonor and her parents in Mallorca
(from face to face, getty and by Dusko Despotovic, originally posted by lula and purple platinum)

mirrjam said:
I can soooooooo clearly see mary in that baby, she has'nt changed alot! :D
I agree with you:flowers:
So rare adults can be seen in their babytime photos.

Little cute Marius playing with Grandma :flowers:

Polfoto,ANP

a really touching picture of Queen Sonja helping her new daughter-in-law, Crown Princess Mette-Marit with her wedding train

(source : NRK, originally posted by Larzen)

Great pics, loved the one with Queen Sonja fixing Mette's trail:flowers:

I don't know whether to post these here but here they are:

source: Hola

The blonde woman in those pics is Claire Lieaber, Iñaki's mother; it seems like she has a great relationship with Queen Sofia!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom