Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harken

Royal Photos:In that Touching and Humorous.

LoveTerrance

I love this family shot from last week's coronation celebrations.
(Source: UK Press, Posted by Purple Platinum)

another one:
1625ljo.jpg

Queen Sofia of Spain tidying her eldest grandson's (Felipe J Froilan de Marichalar) shoe;):D

1625o2a.jpg

Queen Sofia of Spain "scolding":D her three younger grandsons (Juan, Pablo and Miguel Urdangarín) at the christening of Infanta Leonor, her youngest grandchild to date;)

Source: DiezMinutos

Yes thank you all photos is beautiful love grandfather and grandmother royal europe family!!!

I don't know if this is the thread to post this but:

16bly7c.jpg

Source: LFI

I think all diferences that could exist before mariage between royal soons/daughter with a non royal,vanished when they make theirself known

Nice picture of Princess Letizia and King Juan Carlos (face to face, originally posted by lula)

1z1u4yf.jpg

Source: Fotobank

This picture is soo incredibly funny, like everybody is having a great time and it trying not to laugh!
Iñaki definitely has a great relationship with his in-laws:)

Last edited:
Sonja looking at newborn Märtha

KnudsensFotosenter

Pitty that there's no photos of Elizabeth II with her grandchildrens like these which other royal grandmas have:rolleyes:

A reminder that ALL pics posted must be accompanied by the copyright credit. This is mandatory to ensure the TRF complies with copyright law.
Pics and images without the copyright credit will be removed.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator

Here is a beautiful photo of Queen Sofia and Infanta Leonor taken in Mallorca.:p

Taken from AFP/Getty

Great thread ! Great idea ! I love it ! The gestures seem so genuine, so warm, and consistent over the months or years, another public model for us to follow...

crisiñaki, the pics you posted of the SRF (post #75 and 78) were great! i think it's really nice that they enjoy each other's company so much. gives us a glimpse of a very warm family relationship and how tightly knit the family is. thanks for those photos! :)

I'm glad you liked them Rhap!

It seems like Cristina is not the only woman in the SRF who adores Iñaki;) :
219rrxs.jpg

source: starface

Last edited:
oh, I love the one of Sofia and Leonor! Sooo cute! :eek: Thanks for posting! :)

Oh, I love the ones of Leonor and Felipe! :eek: :)
She's such an adorable babygirl! Her parents look so proud!

I like this one.:rolleyes: Märtha hugging her mum.

KnudsensFotosenter

Infanta Cristina is definitely Daddy's girl;) :
219wi6e.jpg

source: UK Press

searching through my collection, I found this :D :
219wju9.jpg

219x4xs.jpg

source: Seeger Press, DiezMinutos

I agree that the Spanish Royals are one of the best royal grandpas, specially Sofia:)

Btw. anyone know what grandma Queen Victoria (UK) was?

crisiñaki said:
another one:

Queen Sofia of Spain tidying her eldest grandson's (Felipe J Froilan de Marichalar) shoe;):D

Queen Sofia of Spain "scolding":D her three younger grandsons (Juan, Pablo and Miguel Urdangarín) at the christening of Infanta Leonor, her youngest grandchild to date;)

Source: DiezMinutos

This picture is so funny ! I love the diffrent face exepressions on the adults face's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some cute ones of CP Frederik, CP Mary and P Christian

1. Screencap made by Jema of CPMMB

baby1.jpg

2. PRB

3. Jyllands Posten

4. Face to Face - A man to man talk

5. Face to Face

love the pictures of mary fredrick and baby , Christian
is such a cute looking baby! thanks for posting them.

ysbel said:
No, not at all pollyemma. :)

Some children are very self-conscious though and would be mortified if their parents gave them a hug in front of others. When kids go through their pre-teen years, the last thing they want from their parents is a hug where everyone else can see it.

So when I see a parent who is not openly affectionate with their kids, I think that they may be super sensitive to how much affection the child can take in front of other people.

I remember seeing a photo of Prince William giving his father a kiss and hug goodbye on a tarmac during Williams late teen years. Very affectionate.

Where's All The Windsors Affections?

After going through these pages, I must say that the European royalty has the ups on affection towards there children through the public lense, especially the Spainish royal family. They seem more touchy - feely of any of the families I'd seen through those 8 pages making them probably the most lovable. As the saying go, the Spanish, Italian and French are very romantic. Very few of the Windsors, which isn't too surprising, but disapointing. What few there were, the one with the Queen and Prince Charles was the one that stood out as the in public disply. I:)

More photos of Frederik, Mary and Christian

1. Rex Features - I love this photo, they look so at peace! There's another photo of Mary smiling happily, but there's already so many photos of her doing that, I thought this one was different to all the other ones.

2. Rex Features - Mary seems to like taking photos! It's always her taking photos of Frederik and Christian!

3. Rex Features - I think Mary is giving Christian a kiss on the forehead. It looks like it, but it might just be the angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom