Unfortunate Royal Moments / Experiences

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must have been a very unpleasant moment for Beatrix and Claus.
During the wedding 1966 dustbombs were thrown on the street and the wedding carriage.

newsphoto

eireann said:
oh that´s horrible. Why did it happen?
Some Dutch people were against the wedding of Beatrix with the German Claus, because of the bad experiences in the 2nd WorldWar.
There were some people who tried to "cancel" the wedding. They wanted Claus to leave the Netherlands and Beatrix not to marrie a German.

Princess Letizia's "flying" skirt:
(sources: terra, londonfeatures, org. posted by lula)

We know it for the Princess of Asturias ! It was not necessary to mentionn it now even if it's not a taboo question. I think, as many people, that it's not very fair to insist on this stupid windy accident which make laughing the Letizia's detractors. Please can we stop with that and pass up, it's a question of tact.

Poor Letizia. :(
They just showed it in TV. Horrible. They showed it again and again.:mad:
Very unpleasant for her!

Humans

...JuAnItA... said:
Yeah! It's really weird!!
Like you said she looks always very elegant and when i see pictures like this i "wake up" and i think "they're humans!! they can fall!!" :D

Of course, they are humans, like you and me. They eat, they have sex and they defecate like every human being. What an idiotic remark!

reximperatorx said:
Of course, they are humans, like you and me. They eat, they have sex and they defecate like every human being. What an idiotic remark!

Are you speaking of your remark ?:D

I just scanned in this picture of Queen Elizabeth II losing her hat! :)
She managed it very professional. ;)

source and copyright: Margret Dünser- Königs-und Fürstenhäuser heute

Her_Majesty said:
I just scanned in this picture of Queen Elizabeth II losing her hat! :)
She managed it very professional. ;)

source and copyright: Margret Dünser- Königs-und Fürstenhäuser heute

You have tremandous archives! Congratulations !
Is the Negus behind the Queen ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Her_Majesty said:
Poor Letizia. :(
They just showed it in TV. Horrible. They showed it again and again.:mad:
Very unpleasant for her!
I hope it proves that no amount of royal protocol and choreography can defy nature. It's not a big deal -gusts of wind, sudden rain, puddles, loss of balance cannot be controlled. People should judge on merit and achievement.

I remember seein a picture of Mette-Marit falling when she and Haakon left a restaurant (I think) Anyone who has the pictures?

Lone

Diogenes said:
I hope it proves that no amount of royal protocol and choreography can defy nature. It's not a big deal -gusts of wind, sudden rain, puddles, loss of balance cannot be controlled. People should judge on merit and achievement.

Well, she was properly dressed... No big deal, that...

Sorry I don't have the picture of Mette-Marit I wish I did.:( The picture of Queen Elizabeth losing her hat is priceless because I've haven't ever seen an unpleasant moment with the Queen!

sara1981 said:
HM Queen almost forget hold her skirts and got BLEW it! you never believe that before! but i cant post that pictures i show you about that.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState|0|1|-1|28|0|0|0|2|0|0|0|56927721|0|3330557|0|0|0|||2233391784121335|0|0|0|0&p=1&tag=4&mv=0

HM attended to Atlantic looks out over the Atlantic Ocean as her dress blows in the wind as Canadian Heritage she wores red dress please scroll down.

these are some of the most lovely photos of her. i just love the ones where she seems so real. my favorite one though is the one where the man has his hand on her rear end...priceless!

sara1981 said:
HM Queen almost forget hold her skirts and got BLEW it! you never believe that before! but i cant post that pictures i show you about that.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState|0|1|-1|28|0|0|0|2|0|0|0|56927721|0|3330557|0|0|0|||2233391784121335|0|0|0|0&p=1&tag=4&mv=0

HM attended to Atlantic looks out over the Atlantic Ocean as her dress blows in the wind as Canadian Heritage she wores red dress please scroll down.

Nice link! Very funny photos beside that one...:D

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
hold your skirts,madam

A very unpleasant moment for Queen Sonja of Norway!

sources: scanpix, NRK, vg.no

I think Sonja tried to baptism a new ship and the glass of the bottle broke... I don't know whole the Story...

Does anyone know exactely what happened there? :confused:
Poor her! ;)

I think it was wrong that the pictures of Letizia were exploited to such an extent. I mean these pictures were published in SO MANY magazines and shown on SO MANY gossip shows...Gees! Accidents happen, leave the woman alone already. It's one thing to trip, but to have your underwear plastered across t.v.'s and newspapers and magazines like that is not pleasant. But I would suggest she wear a slip next time she puts on a dress or skirt.:)

After watched so many photos of not very pleasant moments by royal I can say only that - that thing happens - even to royals. Thay're humen like we are.

Lonemor said:
I remember seein a picture of Mette-Marit falling when she and Haakon left a restaurant (I think) Anyone who has the pictures?

Lone
i would be laughing so much if i saw that for real

Any new photos or storys of unpleasant moments of the Royals? :rolleyes:

The photograph of Queen Elizabeth II with just her face illuminated wearing the green suit gave me chills, she looked eevviillll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom