Things You'd Never Believe Royals Would Do

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crisiñaki

Heir Apparent
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I know the thread name is very lame, but that's the best I could come up with:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I want you to post picture of royals doing the things you'd never believe they would have done for example QEII dancing tango or Princess Caroline doing bungee jumping.

I'm gonna start with Queen Margrethe II:

In the first picture she's obviously fencing and in the second one we see her as a judoka:D

Copyright sources: Polfoto & Interfoto
Originally posted by Mandy at the Queen Margrethe II Pictorial Thread, many thanks Mandy:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never would have guessed Mathlde would leave her baby for four days... I imagine her, as a mother who is so tight with her baby.. she can not leave him longer than a day... OR IS EMMANUEL WITH HER IN tASMANIA??
if that is the case, than i understand...

Extreme Elena:

1. Snowboarding:
2. Motorcycles:D :
3. Extreme Horse Riding:

Originally posted by rchainho from Action Press

Elena has always striked me as a very "put together" lady, but she enjoys a lot of sports and likes speed a lot, something you'll never guess when you look at her everyday elegant outfits and poised gait;)

Last edited:
Perhaps someone should tell Elena: -

1. That is not a motorcycle! :p
2. That is not how you get on or off a horse!

:D :D

Skydragon said:
Perhaps someone should tell Elena: -

1. That is not a motorcycle! :p
2. That is not how you get on or off a horse!

:D :D

A Vespa is still a motorcycle;) :D

BTW: Infanta Elena is the Queen of Snow Sports: she practises ski, ice skating and snowboarding, she should go to Torino or maybe Vancouver:D

Prince Harry of Wales purchased his own groceries.

I never would have thought we’d still see the Queen on a horse at her age

Harry is such a wonderful and down to earth guy. He could be anybodies mate. So happy he found Rachel- Meghan Markle. May the be blessed with a long and happy life together.

OK. I'm going to go with my first instinct that came to mind when I saw this thread had been bumped up again.

I never, ever would have imagined that any royal, especially ones that are known to not want for anything and can afford to change outfits up to three times a day would ever wear a pair of shoes for over 40 years.

This is true with The Prince of Wales. This article is dated from back in 2013 so if they were 40 some years old at that time, they're even older now.

Its weird to think that Charles' shoes are probably older than a lot of people we all know and love. Strange... very strange. :D

Prince Charles’ 40-year-old Lobbs | Keikari.com Prince Charles’ 40-year-old Lobbs | On classic men's style, elegance and the beautiful life.

Well I can say now that Prince Haakon really needs lessons in how to care for his shoes as he has the very worst shoes ever. So maybe Charles could give him a pair of his shoes to get started with....and please Prince Haakon give the blue suede shoes to the garbage man......

I never thought that Prince Philip would retire, not that he didn't absolutely have every right to do just that. I suppose if I thought about it at all it was that he and the Queen were immortals in a way, irrational though that seems, and would die in the saddle, so to speak.

OK. II never, ever would have imagined that any royal, especially ones that are known to not want for anything and can afford to change outfits up to three times a day would ever wear a pair of shoes for over 40 years.

This is true with The Prince of Wales. This article is dated from back in 2013 so if they were 40 some years old at that time, they're even older now.

Its weird to think that Charles' shoes are probably older than a lot of people we all know and love. Strange... very strange. :D

Prince Charles’ 40-year-old Lobbs | Keikari.com Prince Charles’ 40-year-old Lobbs | On classic men's style, elegance and the beautiful life.
very typical of upper class behaviour that many of them dotn waste money on "inessentails" and that they buy good stuff that they like which will last a long time and kepe on wearing or using it. If Charles has good shoes that are comfortable they are the ones he will like and keep wearing and they are made to last a long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom