Shopping Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
as other poster did in the monaco forum, i thought it would be nice to have photos of royalty of the world going shopping...
here go some from cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
second batch...

third and last batch.. ;)

Some photos of the swedish princesses shopping

photos from allover, telepandis, brainpix

Last edited:
And some more :)

Victoria shopping at Zara in Rome

from allover

Last edited:
have more pictures of late Diana,Princess of Wales,Sarah,Duchess of York and member of Royal Family at shopping?

Sara Boyce

It is hard to see a shopping royal long years ago, nice to know that a new royal generation can do it just like other people. A good thread, thanks for the photos.

rania-dop2b.jpg

Queen Rania shopping on her recent trip to Milan (Hello Magazine)

Some pictures of Princess Mary shopping in Paddington (sydney), Australia, 1st March 2005

52262012.jpg

52262011.jpg

Some pictures of Princess Caroline and Family shopping
2604416.jpg

2604403.jpg

2604399.jpg

1510006.jpg

1510005.jpg

1510000.jpg

1510001.jpg

I love the last picture

love the pictures thanks for posting them

"Great pics! Is that Elle Mcpherson shopping with them?:)"
It is!

Thanks so much for the great photos! I really enjoy seeing the royals out and about in normal life circumstances.

Technically speaking she's not a Royal, but here's some of Kate Middleton

53336703.jpg

53336701.jpg

Some of Queen Sofia (search: cover and the second one i saw it on another forum... sorry my indiscretion :eek:)

There is one of Queen Sofia, going out of "Mont Blanc", during a holidays in Mallorca on 19th August 2001.
(source: cover)

Queen Elizabeth II shopping in 2004, while her husband attended an Equestrian Show.

(Source: Hola magazine)

Thank you for posting everyone, I really enjoyed the photos.

I love the ones of Queen Elizabeth II. I have never seen photos of her shopping before.

That's funny all royals make their shopping only in big stores of famous brands and designers,but I like more the infanta who's doing her shopping in a supermarket like evryone here :))

Hi all!
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, maybe I'm getting old (most likely) but I don't quite like royals acting like the rest. If royals behave like you or me, what's the use of having royals, I mean.
All the same, thank you all for the pictures. They are great!
Cheers!
Martin

You are entitled to your opinion Martin:) ;)

King Kong said:
Hi all!
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, maybe I'm getting old (most likely) but I don't quite like royals acting like the rest. If royals behave like you or me, what's the use of having royals, I mean.
All the same, thank you all for the pictures. They are great!
Cheers!
Martin

In some countries,royals work as rulers not people who are not like me and you...;)

Monalisa said:
In some countries,royals work as rulers not people who are not like me and you...;)
That's exactly what I mean. When I was a child (ages ago) royals were royals. That is, they wouldn't work in offices or companies, protocol was strict, etc and they wouldn't enjoy the freedom we had to go where they pleased, to dress anyway they liked, etc. So people thought: 'Well, they're earning their wages' When Queen Paola of Belgium (at that time Princess of Liège) first dared to wear a bikini, people were scandalised! Now, royals look like you or me, work for their personal achievement, etc, so where are their duties? People feel: 'Well, I can be a royal too! All the fun and none of the worries.'
But don't mind me, I'm ranting ;)
Cheers!
Martin:)

As Iam looking through many of these pictures, you know what I find interesting? I don't see any pictures of Prince Harry or William shopping? Does anyone have any pictures? Thanks.:) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom