Royals & Celebrities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like these Queen's pictures very much. Thank you Humera. :)

King Harald and his sister Princess Astrid Mrs Ferner with Liv Ullman and her sister when they where small. (Isifa)

Hollywood Stars & Royalty

Princess Grace was a Hollywood star before she became a princess...this got me thinking about other starletts that have also become ryalty or at least dated royalty. Feel free to post your contributions.

Rita Hayworth was married to Prince Aly Khan for 4 years and had a daughter to him; Yasmin Aly Khan.

3169165.jpg

Prince Albert dated Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell (i think ??)

It is said that Prince Filipe of Spain dated Gwyneth Paltrow but not enough evidence to come to a conclusion.

a former french actress married a Baron de rothschild. Rainier dated other actresses before he married Grace and apparently his grandpa had a similar taste. The Austrian emperor had a mistress who was actress and the Bavarian King had the famous affair with Lola Montes. Of course in those days it was impossible for royalty to get married to actresses (who were by a lot of people considered not much different the prostitutes btw), but apparently there was a strong attraction towards them.

I read somewhere that the actress Catherine Oxenberg is also a Princess.

mw7060a said:
I read somewhere that the actress Catherine Oxenberg is also a Princess.

She is not a princess but her mother is Elisabeth of Yugoslavia

Also, the Italian Prince Emmanuel Filiberto married French actress Clotilde (sp?) Caurau

Dont worry, one of the moderators might do it if they feel the need for it.
Did you see the Italian thread, lil princess lost?

Nicholas of Greece once had a relation with Elle McPherson!

thanksss sis for the pictures

monica said:
thanksss sis for the pictures

you're welcome sis, those are really hard to come by so I decided to share them with the forum:flowers:

LaMinka said:
Mette-Marit and Haakon with Gwyneth Paltrow:

Great picture! I was wondering if CP Mette-Marit and Gwynweth had ever met, since I think that they look so much alike. Do you know where/when it was taken? And also where I can find a bigger version of the pic?
thanks!

Mette and Gwyneth have a common friend: Rosario Nadal, Princess of Preslav, so I guess maybe they would have met when MM was living in London

Princess Diana and Meg Ryan

Good one Isabella! Thanks. :)

And here's one with the "Harry met Sally" cast (Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan) in 1989

I love Diana's face in this pic! I wonder what she was thinking????:ermm:

wow he was definitely hot in the eighties.... :wub: is mette-marit a former A-HA fan? where was this pic taken?
I was looking after videos on NRK, and I found this video from many years ago. And if you pause it around 1. 55, it is Mette-Marit you see In the crowd, so I think she was a fan. and btw, the picture was taken while Mette-Marit was pregnant with Ingrid Alexandra :)

Catherine Zeta-Jones said to God kveld Norge that she have a personal friendship with Mette-Marit and Märtha Louise. She say they have known eachother for years and She made dinner for them two weeks ago in her home in Spain. Ari Behn also confirm this.

Zeta sjarmerte Ari - Forsiden - www.seher.no

Back
Top Bottom