Royals Married For Life

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How strange it is to see how many members think that Märtha-Louise and Ari Behn are likely to divorce.
I think they match perfectly together... they always look very happy together and talk so lovely about each other.
Ari Behn might be a scandal-book-writer, but he always looks like a loving husband and father.
Honestly , I don't think they'll divorce one day.
I agree ! I also think it is strange, for me they are one of the couple that I could not imagine getting divorced at all - same goes for M-M&H.

I really think, Maxima and Willem will be married for life - they seem to be the perfect family to me. :)

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip.

Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf will definitly stay together:wub:. I remember an interview of Queen Silvia some years ago where she said that they had never argued and that it is very nice when they are together and that there is some kind of teamwork between them. They do exactly know how the other one is thinking and support each other.
I think there is some kind of affinity between these two.

I have doubts about..
Tessy and Louis. They didn't marry for the right reasons in my opinion, and they did it waaaaaaay too early. I have a feeling this couple will definately divorce and especially with the second baby coming up, Tessy will just be another baby machine, and she will get borred with that.

Do you still feel the same way or it's chanced in the past 2 years? :flowers:

Surely Philippe and Mathilde will be married for life, imo...

Do you still feel the same way or it's chanced in the past 2 years? :flowers:
I don't follow them much anymore, so it's hard to say. But of course I wish them the best, but for me, often when you marry that young you don't really know what you are getting yourself into - and they still did marry because she accidentally became pregnant. To answer your question, I do, more or less, feel the same way as I did in that post.

The duke and duchess of Brabant
The earl and countess of Wessex
Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangrin
The king and queen of Sweden
The king and queen of Belgium
The king and queen of Spain
The former king and queen of Greece
Queen Elizabeth and The duke of Edinburgh
The crown prince and princess of Greece

From the "younger" generation
Victoria and Daniel
Felipe and Letizia
Willem-Alexander and Maxima
Haakon and Mette-Marit
Philippe and Mathilde
Edward and Sophie

The regent couples - everyone is married for life.
Astrid and Lorenz and Charles and Camilla are also married for life.

Interesting topic, and after reading through it is sad to think that Joachim and Alexandra divorced.

I think those that will remain together are:

Haakon and Mette-Marit
Victoria and Daniel
Edward and Sophie (<3...)
Philippe and Mathilde
WA and Maxima
Charles and Camilla
Martha-Louise and Ari

Of those who I think may possibly divorce, the only couple I can really think of is Albert and Charlene. I don't think William and Catherine will ever divorce either, though I know many people in the Tumblr world hope (and believe) they do.

Interesting that so far Fred and Mary are not mentioned. I think they will remain together :) as well as all the other CP-couples.

Guillaume and Stephanie aren't married but I'm sure they'll be together together. Same with his brother Louis and Tessy.

Interesting that so far Fred and Mary are not mentioned. I think they will remain together :) as well as all the other CP-couples.

They were mentioned quite a few times.

William & Catherine should be added to the list too.

There's no guarantee many of the couples listed will stay married (including the Cambridges) but I think their marriage will last too.

Some Royals I think will be married for life:

- HRH the Duke and HRH the Duchess of Braganza.
- HRH Prince Antônio and HRH Princess Cristina of Brazil.
- HH the Prince and HRH the Princess of Ligne.
- HRH the Grand Duke and HRH the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.
- HRH Prince Nikolaus and HRH Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein.

King Albert and Paola
Crown Prince Philippe and Mathilde
archduke Lorenz and Astrid
Princes felipe and Letizia
King WA and Maxima
Crown princess Victoria and Daniel
Crown prince Haakon and MM
Though it seems that the king and queen of Spain are not at all on good terms with each other, I don't see them getting divorce

I probably have a very romantic view on these matters, but i think all current married couples will stay married for life...

It's just that i wouldn't be surprised if a divorce occured in Monaco (in any of the current couples) or if in the long run P.Chistina of Spain would get divorced...

I don't think the King and Queen of Spain will ever get divorced but i think they will (and probably already do) spend a lot of time apart living seperate lives.

Prince Edward and Sophia
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip

Don't know what the future holds but I truly believe William & Catherine will remain a loving married couple.

Philippe and Mathilde
Astrid and Lorenz
Frederik and Mary
Willem-Alexander and Maxima

Don't know what the future holds but I truly believe William & Catherine will remain a loving married couple.

I agree with you, Dman. I remember the day Charles and Diana got married and even then, at the tender age of 13, I had my doubts about the longevity of that marriage. I did not feel that way a few years ago watching William and Catherine marry.

It's interesting to look back at the beginning of the thread and see how things have changed.

Jaime and Elena did divorce.
MM and Haakon were rumored to be having problems this past fall.
Mabel is widowed. :sad:

Nothing is certain, even as far as Royal marriages go. There are only a small handful I am absolutely sure will go the distance...Philippe and Mathilde, Willem-Alexander and Maxima are a couple of them.

The thing is that no marriage is perfect, royal or not. I'm sure the royals go through they're ups and downs just all relationships and marriages. I don't even think Elizabeth & Philip made it this far without some rough moments. People have this idea that royalty live these fairy tale lives but they're lives are real just like ours.

I think the key is to hope and pray that our favorite royal couples make it through they're tough times and remain a loving and stable family. Also, I think the media and royal watchers have to give these royal families they're space and not feed into the hype and rumors.

It's interesting to look back at the beginning of the thread and see how things have changed.

Jaime and Elena did divorce.
MM and Haakon were rumored to be having problems this past fall.
Mabel is widowed. :sad:

Joachim and Alexandra seemed to be a popular bet for longevity

Why would you say that? Joachim divorced his first wife, and married Alexandra. how many years have they been married. It doesn't matter he has two children with his second wife. He also had two children with his first wife and left them in the lurch when he married the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom