Royals' Favourite Music and Singers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Safaa Batin said:
who are the royals' favorite singers, actors/actresses, and other artists?

- king Hussein favorite singers were: Fairouz and Majda alroumi.

do you have idea about other royals?
British Royal Family's favourite music and singer is Candle In The Wind by Elton John.

i know this is off topic but. i heard prince andrew got queen elizabeth an ipod :D maybe this is to put her classical music songs into it .

Infanta Cristina and her husband also like Bruce Springsteen, they always go to his gigs in Barcelona:flowers:

I knowPrincess Diana was a big fan of Michael Jackson and Chris de Burgh (Lady in red) back in the 80s.

Aren't Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustav fans of ABBA? I read somewhere that they performed at their pre-wedding ball.

Shadiyah2086 said:
Aren't Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustav fans of ABBA? I read somewhere that they performed at their pre-wedding ball.

Yes they probably are fans of ABBA. I guess they have to be patriotic. There is footage on youtube of their performance at their pre-wedding ball. I think you can also see the youtube footage and photos of the night one one of the threads in the Swedish forum:)

I heard that Queen Elizabeth II don't like classic music. It's said that she is the patron of some orchestra on the condition that she doesn't have to attend. Peolple say that she likes music of her generation.

I know that King Hussein , Queen Noor , Prince Hamzah Love Majida Al-Roumi & Fairuz & ABBA & most song king hussein love listen for ABBA is "Take a Chance on Me"

& I know Prince William & Harry love Elton John & Bono "from U2 Band"

i not sure who in royal families i know they love musics

Queen Sonja's favourite composer is Edvard Grieg (very patriotic of her side!)

and those of Queen Silvia - George Gershwin and Duke Ellington (so she has to like jazz).

Queen Beatrix doesn't like march music.

Royal family in Jordan loves Majida el roumi, Fairuz, and Najwa karam.
Queen Zain of Jordan loves Farid Alatrash.

Royal family in Saudi Arabia loves Mohammad Abdu.

The president of Egypt and his family love Um Kalthoom and Abdilhamim hafez.

Louis Ducruet is a fan of David Guetta, while Pauline Ducruet is a fan of Tokio Hotel :)

Royal family in Jordan loves Majida el roumi, Fairuz, and Najwa karam.
Queen Zain of Jordan loves Farid Alatrash.

Royal family in Saudi Arabia loves Mohammad Abdu.

The president of Egypt and his family love Um Kalthoom and Abdilhamim hafez.
how you know all this ? ;)

Infanta Margarita recently attened a Bon Jovi & an ACDC Concert .

Infanta Elena went to Madonna's 2009 Madrid Concert.

Last edited:
I believe that Elton John is liked by the British Royal Family but I don't know if he's their favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom