Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I doubt Cressida's family has any problems with Edward. He comes from a background very similar to theirs. His father is lord lieutenant of Worcestershire and his mother is a director at Vanity Fair - which recently gave Cressida a cover.;)

He has also landed more prestigious acting roles than she has. To be unimpressed with Edward would mean being unimpressed with themselves. As they have been dating since March/April, I imagine they are already semi-serious. The tabloids are the only ones disappointed. They didn't get the royal wedding they were banking on.

Now that I think about it, it's total fiction that Cressida's parents refuse to acknowledge Edward. Cressida and her mother were at Harry Holcroft's exhibition in May - Harry is the late uncle of Edward. Lady Mary spent the evening mingling with the Holcroft family(Edward's parents, cousins, aunt etc.). The Mail got caught in an obvious lie.

Here's a link to the article with the pictures of Cressida, Lady Mary and the Holcrofts.

Harry Holcroft exhibition - Cressida Bonas & Sarah Holcroft - Bystander Photos - Tatler

It's a little sad how the media tries to tie everything Chelsy does to Harry. They've been over for years.

I don't see them getting back together. I think the ship has sailed on that relationship. Chelsy seems quite happy with her carefree life and I can't see her trading it in to become a royal.

She's not that attractive ...and the outfit does nothing for her.

LaRae

I agree. She's average at best, and that get-up looks like something an exotic dancer would wear over her dancing costume. Tasteless indeed.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks good to me!

Indeed. That dress is beautiful with a very fine example of African patterned fabric and colours.

Love the new haircut.

It's a little sad how the media tries to tie everything Chelsy does to Harry. They've been over for years.

I don't see them getting back together. I think the ship has sailed on that relationship. Chelsy seems quite happy with her carefree life and I can't see her trading it in to become a royal.

I agree. No more Chelsy , no more Cressida :bang:
What happened? Dissapear all the other women on the planet :ohmy:

I must miss that. What do you mean?

Ah it is just a expression . Ok :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. No more Chelsy , no more Cressida :bang:
What happened? Dissapear all the other women on the planet :ohmy:

Hey! Heyyyy!! No way to treat a lady who so recently brought tourism to your shores.:winkiss:

Apparently she requested an extension from her job, and the intention was to extend her gap year for a year. So we really don't know what the reason is.

I believe Chelsy and Kate became friendly as they were dating the brothers. If that friendship became something that extended beyond just being girlfriend (like they became true friends), we might see that if she comes to the wedding. I guess we will never know if she was invited because she is Chelsy who is a friend of the bridal couple or Chelsy who used to date Harry and is now his date.

I only reference that is because once I was invited to a wedding as myself, and my boyfriend (soon to be ex) just assumed that I was his plus one. I had to tell him that I was invited basd on my personal merits. If that makes sense. But I don't think we will ever know for sure what is the case for Chesly.
Wow Zonk, that was a tad presumptuous of him.

I was rather sad when Cressida left the scene. I quite liked her!

That picture was before she cut her hair, AfricanAUSSIE. And she hasn't been in London for a while now.

That picture was before she cut her hair, AfricanAUSSIE. And she hasn't been in London for a while now.

Oh, the article was dated this month! I assumed the event was this month. :ermm:

Is she is still in South Africa then?

I was rather sad when Cressida left the scene. I quite liked her!
I wasn't sad and I didn't know her enough to like her! But, looking at all the photos posted whenever they were in each other's orbit, Harry never looked very happy. When they "broke up" and Cressida's nonexistent "career" took off, it became clear that she, the ultimate dilettante, had used their relationship as a stepping stone.

She had aspirations to become a dancer but at her age that boat had well and truly sailed. She wanted to be a model, but we didn't see lots of modelling shots and then she wanted to be an actress. While Harry was around, she was networking furiously and when her "career" finally took off, Harry was surplus to requirements.

There is no way their two "careers" could mesh.

I'd love to see him with a woman that makes him smile and laugh.

I wasn't sad and I didn't know her enough to like her! But, looking at all the photos posted whenever they were in each other's orbit, Harry never looked very happy. When they "broke up" and Cressida's nonexistent "career" took off, it became clear that she, the ultimate dilettante, had used their relationship as a stepping stone.

She had aspirations to become a dancer but at her age that boat had well and truly sailed. She wanted to be a model, but we didn't see lots of modelling shots and then she wanted to be an actress. While Harry was around, she was networking furiously and when her "career" finally took off, Harry was surplus to requirements.

There is no way their two "careers" could mesh.

I'd love to see him with a woman that makes him smile and laugh.

I totally agree... This relationship was never meant to last and Cressida would have been miserable as a royal wife. She wants to be an actress and that's it. Harry will find someone one day who truly makes him happy.

I totally agree... This relationship was never meant to last and Cressida would have been miserable as a royal wife. She wants to be an actress and that's it. Harry will find someone one day who truly makes him happy.

I agree. I really don't think that at any time they were together, either one of them seriously thought marriage and family. We've seen over the years that Harry is close with his York cousins and Cressida is a close friend of Eugenie's. Harry and Cress enjoyed hanging out together in most likely a "friends with benefits" relationship but I never saw any indication of anything serious no matter what the Daily Mail wanted us to believe.

Everyone might as get used to it, Cressida and Chelsy will be the only ladies talked about until Harry is officially seen with another woman. He hasn't been in a real full on relationship since Chelsy.

Everyone might as get used to it, Cressida and Chelsy will be the only ladies talked about until Harry is officially seen with another woman. He hasn't been in a real full on relationship since Chelsy.

Well, then I wish he would!

I'm tired of the rehashed stories about how he's planning to reconcile with either Chelsy or Cressida.
I'd like to see him with someone new, hopefully in a serious relationship.

Well, then I wish he would!

I'm tired of the rehashed stories about how he's planning to reconcile with either Chelsy or Cressida.
I'd like to see him with someone new, hopefully in a serious relationship.

I know what you mean.

Things like this takes time and I think Harry should be given the time and space to conduct his private life in the way he see fit. Right now, it's only Chelsy and Cressida that everyone can talk about and the media to create stories on. It'll change eventually, lol.

I agree with you guys and think Cressida will eventually disappear, not so with Chelsy. She used to work hard to make sure the media knew she was NOT with Henry or ever wanted a reconciliation. She would avoid the media like the plague unless she made that very statement.

And now that appears to be over. Although she does not invite the media into her life she no longer shuns them. She also no longer makes the statement that she is way away from Henry as she did in the past. Currently she is in South Africa (as far as I know) not far from Henry.

And then the new look and change of work direction...one of which Henry has also done.:whistling:

All I am saying is that she is not working against the rumours, and she is not confirming them either. This is opposite to what she did in the past.

D'Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.....

Happy Harry

I just want PH to be happy. Seriously, I would love him to meet someone who is perfect for him and stands by him in his royal duties.

I agree Honeybees....and I don't think he will find that among the party crowd. He needs to find a more normal girl ...someone who works or is involved in the various charities he's involved in. She doesn't need to be from his social set.

LaRae

I agree Honeybees....and I don't think he will find that among the party crowd. He needs to find a more normal girl ...someone who works or is involved in the various charities he's involved in. She doesn't need to be from his social set.

LaRae

I also believe he would do better with someone outside of his social set. Quite a few of the best marriages recently [Netherlands, Spain, Denmark] have normal working wives that have shown to be great partners to happy husbands and none a high society lovely from their country.

I agree with you guys and think Cressida will eventually disappear, not so with Chelsy. She used to work hard to make sure the media knew she was NOT with Henry or ever wanted a reconciliation. She would avoid the media like the plague unless she made that very statement.

And now that appears to be over. Although she does not invite the media into her life she no longer shuns them. She also no longer makes the statement that she is way away from Henry as she did in the past. Currently she is in South Africa (as far as I know) not far from Henry.

And then the new look and change of work direction...one of which Henry has also done.:whistling:

All I am saying is that she is not working against the rumours, and she is not confirming them either. This is opposite to what she did in the past.

I think it's irrelevant whether anyone likes Chelsy. ;) What's important is what Harry thinks, and what Chelsy thinks. If those two are keen, then it's a good thing for Harry, I think, and more power to him.:flowers: I am going to assume that Chesly will be going into the relationship with eyes wide open, so all good there. Maybe they are working out a compromise. :cool:

In short, AfricanAussie, I think you may be onto something. :flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom