Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: And it's the Daily Fail, as it is referred to here. ;) :p

But.....no visible sign of companionship, and his astrology does say that this late spring/summer is going to be life-changing. He's already leaving the military, getting engaged (with a winter wedding, please, in the snow!) would definitely be life-changing. Good time for it to happen, with William and Kate full steam ahead with babies and family. He needs to get in the swing, too.

If this is real, I guess she did have a change of heart. I will miss Cressida, though. I really like that girl. :flowers: Let's hope she marries that hunky boyfriend of her's soon.

I believe Cressida is the best choice for him.

What you think about princess Theodora? I know is trying to be a actress but never know:whistling:

Maybe princess Olympia? She is young i know but i want prince Harry to Greek Royal Family.

You are so right to that.Like her mother.

Prince Harry has got Greek, he's related to Duke Edingburg who is Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark.

I know Thumbahlina i'm Greek also but it will be nice to see dinally a wedding between two royal families ex or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Cressida is the best choice for him.

As do I. :flowers: I think we may be the only two. There are a sprinkling who seem to like her, but there is a strange animus towards her that I can't fathom. Better for her to be out of it all. Not worth the 'price of admission' as the saying goes. Plus, I don't think he really loved her. If he did, he would never have allowed her to be hurt the way she was. He would have done everything he could to have shielded her from it, even if he felt he had to make a break. That would have been the gentlemanly thing to do instead of what came down.

But the two seem to have remained friends, with no hard feelings. So all is good.

What you think about princess Theodora? I know is trying to be a actress but never know. :whistling:

Well, she is the right 'type': long-legged blond (when she's not a brunette). :flowers: She's his age, but she's been educated at Brown University in the US. I think she may be a bit over-his-head for things to get cooking past an initial meeting.

But, like you say, one never knows. :p

Maybe princess Olympia? She is young i know but i want prince Harry to Greek Royal Family.

Another who is his physical 'type'. :flowers: She is young enough to perhaps not be cognizant of (potential) intellectual/cultural/personality discrepancies that would make a long-term pairing problematic. We can be so clueless at that age, not so? If Harry does not marry someone soon within his own age-bracket, I suspect his future possibilities will more-and-more be younger-and-younger women like this.

I would love to see Pcs Theodora with Pcs Harry.
Definitely not Pcs Olympia! She is too young and too spoiled "it girl" for such a position. I know that she is technically high ranked but since now her behavior is more red carpet than Royal.

Recent photo of Chelsy and I think I see Cressida further down the table (on the left) with perhaps her on again boyfriend? It's Jacobi's birthday party.

Chelsy-Davy-Forever : Foto

Good catch, AfricanAussie. :flowers:

So that is a big insight into the tight circle of friends. If that's Cressida, she looks very happy, as does her boyfriend. ;)
So she's all set. Hope to see a weeding soon with said hunk. :p

Chelsey looks radiant. I wonder what the future holds?

I would like them to get engaged 'shortly' and have a December wedding in the snow! Red poinsettias and gold glittering everywhere. Just once, a winter wedding with crackling fires and snow falling. Is it so much to ask? :p

Last edited:
Seems like the groom should be in the picture if you planning a Dec wedding!

LaRae

Another who is his physical 'type'. :flowers: She is young enough to perhaps not be cognizant of (potential) intellectual/cultural/personality discrepancies that would make a long-term pairing problematic. We can be so clueless at that age, not so? If Harry does not marry someone soon within his own age-bracket, I suspect his future possibilities will more-and-more be younger-and-younger women like this.

Women will most likely always be around in their late twenties and early thirties for him to pick. If he's fertile at all, he has plenty of time. Know what I mean? He's ready to be a Dad, the media publishing today said so. It was on CNN. Besides he's 30 years old. I do not know of anyone he could be set up with. There are a bunch of noble families associated with that European area it'd take years for someone privy and hired to search for an eligible. There has got to be someone in mind for him. Duke William met Kate in college. What about Prince Harry? Surely there is someone suitable.

Recent photo of Chelsy and I think I see Cressida further down the table (on the left) with perhaps her on again boyfriend? It's Jacobi's birthday party.

Chelsy-Davy-Forever : Foto

Looks like a bad high rolling crowd, not the kind of competitive anyone but a workaholic would understand, but like they are all real sweet, ya know, like they all need a shoulder to cry on or a sounding board to talk to, please give it to me today on a deadline types, take it easy crowd, strong but fragile. Davie looks like she doesn't belong there, but really whoever those people are she looks left to the wolves, but not. If that's the company she's keeping and Cressida if she's in it, Prince Harry did well to loose them both, but keep it professional. Who are they exactly? Davie does look a bit trans, by the way. heads up. Not a bad thing. But, not someone I'd take lightly as a friend and don't think he'd loose contact. She might need to ring him once in awhile, all of them. We regular people could deal fine and understand, support that, but what about a new girlfriend? Would she be cool with 3am calls from Davy?

Prince Harry has got Greek, he's related to Duke Edingburg who is Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark.

Well, she is the right 'type': long-legged blond (when she's not a brunette). :flowers: She's his age, but she's been educated at Brown University in the US. I think she may be a bit over-his-head for things to get cooking past an initial meeting.

But, like you say, one never knows. :p

Princess Olympia? First I am reading of her. Real sweet looking, smart, but also she looks related in the gene pool. Prince Philip of Greece, ring a bell? Duke Edingburgh. Exiled? Greece is just out. I think she might like a pretty blonde, lol, as a nice lady friend. I think Harry needs to have the next girl dna tested thoroughly to weed out potential genetic disease and ditch the blonde taste then go for someone brown or auburn. Look, there are a bunch of knights and orders in England, perhaps someone has a twenty something year old thirty something year old daughter they'd like to have Prince Harry wed to. Tons of benefactors Prince Charles alone might know from one of his projects, that might know someone that could potentially be a nice twenty something thirty something year old potential match for Prince Henry. Thirty three years old is the oldest I'd suggest for him, just being a regular everyday person with a useless opinion about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgwhWH58aXc
Although I don't like it, I think you are spot on.
Cressida (or her family) presented herself as a shy type who disliked publicity. But her actions after the split with Harry don't support this image at all.

I don't know much of her. Cressida is her name? odd. Unique. Anyway I saw her commercial for mulberry, I think it was. Mux. (being gender schematic) is real in for modeling right now, has been for awhile, sorry but being gender aschematic about it in a bit. There are a few angles they catch her at where she does look remarkably transexual. Real androgyne in the face. The commercial was like a display of all of the terms society uses about transgender, how we all dance around them and ought to be kept in a bag like a dictionary to refresh once in awhile so the rest of us don't get stuck on ignorant. I can see how it was a real deep commercial and something special for her to share. Then there are other photos where she does look mux., just mux. Mux can be a term like mr or ms for anyone, gives anyone a spot of respect. You need to read up on terms, so do I, we everyday norms are the ones who tend to be so ignorant on the topic it's accidently offensive. I am a stick in the mud, lol, but this was starting to trend way back when I was a twenty something, now the transgenders really do look amazing. I guess I am way off, but that is how the commercial came across and I thought of a couple friends of mine. Who like Cressida, there is really no way to notice how they are genetically male because they look so female, unless you are just used to noticing the difference, hips, ankles, knees,elbows they do not ever look female when you are genetically male, chest muscles and shoulders. Cosmetic surgery will leave you wondering and in most cases not noticing, but I kind of know what I am looking for. Those features however are what keep us genetically women people going dang didn't if they get a sturdy set, or a strong set of muscles never really knowing they were male, never even wondering sometimes, as we trudge on, we oughta be scolded sometimes for doing too. lol.

Here we go again. Hope Harry finds a girlfriend, so Cressida will fade into the shadow at this point...

Princess Olympia? First I am reading of her. Real sweet looking, smart, but also she looks related in the gene pool. Prince Philip of Greece, ring a bell? Duke Edingburgh. Exiled? Greece is just out. I think she might like a pretty blonde, lol, as a nice lady friend. I think Harry needs to have the next girl dna tested thoroughly to weed out potential genetic disease and ditch the blonde taste then go for someone brown or auburn. Look, there are a bunch of knights and orders in England, perhaps someone has a twenty something year old thirty something year old daughter they'd like to have Prince Harry wed to. Tons of benefactors Prince Charles alone might know from one of his projects, that might know someone that could potentially be a nice twenty something thirty something year old potential match for Prince Henry. Thirty three years old is the oldest I'd suggest for him, just being a regular everyday person with a useless opinion about it.

Actually, the lineage is so diluted between Olympia and Harry, its a plausible idea that they could marry. Olympia is the godchild of the Prince of Wales and his relation to her is 2nd cousin twice removed. When you think about it, both the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are descended from Christian IX of Denmark and Queen Victoria. One lineage has them as third cousin while the other has them as 2nd cousins once removed. :D

Thankfully, I think the days of royal matchmaking are over. Harry will find someone that suits him and make the choice himself who he wants to spend the rest of his life with and its a good thing in this day and age, it could be anyone from anywhere. it could be an old flame or not. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

:previous: Not so camera shy now is she?? Mm...soon we shall see...:shifty:

I have read somewhere on forums out there in cyber space that she may be working for a charity?

I know Thumbahlina i'm Greek also but it will be nice to see dinally a wedding between two royal families ex or not.

In this case you can fully admire the marriage of Pcs Olga of Greece and Pcs Amedeo di Savoy and Aosta. It might be the "last" wedding according to the former royal rules. Bride and groom multiparently related but fully equal between them as per dynastic and royal rules.
I'm Greek also but I could not imagine Pcs Harry with Pcs Olympia.

Yes the marriage between Olga and Amedeo in Patmos was wonderful. And that i'm afraid to it is the last. TI NA KANOYME?

WOW i don't think that. It will be wonderful if happen.

Comon guys not the same girlfried again . Someone new Harry please .

What this mean?

Yes the marriage between Olga and Amedeo in Patmos was wonderful. And that i'm afraid to it is the last. TI NA KANOYME?

I' m also afraid that it is the last. Unless the new babies generation repeats the old way. Like prince Christian of Demmark marrying infanta Sofia of Spain. Greek blood going to meet back again Danish one.

As a lawyer, AfricanAussie? :cool:

They don't say, which makes me think it is speculation only.

She does seem to be increasing her presence in fundraising events. She has been part of a team of socialites organising fundraising events for African animal preservation. It may mean she does professional work in that area or training for a future role? It seems odd that she is not working at all considering her work history. Then again, she could just be taking a break.

My money is on Henry.;)

They don't say, which makes me think it is speculation only.

She does seem to be increasing her presence in fundraising events. She has been part of a team of socialites organising fundraising events for African animal preservation. It may mean she does professional work in that area or training for a future role? It seems odd that she is not working at all considering her work history. Then again, she could just be taking a break.

My money is on Henry.;)

You may be right. :flowers: We'll know soon enough, not so? Like you I am impressed with the 'new her'. She's showing she could do the role of a princely wife very nicely.

Last edited:
You may be right. :flowers: We'll know soon enough, not so? Like you I am impressed with the 'new her'. She's showing she could do the role of a princely wife very nicely.

I agree, but wonder if their rules are too confining for her. As you say, we shall soon see.;)

Well, if he hurry up and found someone, we wouldn't be 'burning the midnight oil' :big grin:

Poor Henry.:bunny:

Ah, sorry Eya. To 'burn the midnight oil' means to still be hoping for something that isn't likely to be possible. 'Hope' in one word. :flowers:

Same here. I really doubt they are back together. When I read the headline it felt all wrong - for her sake. She's fine heading on down the road, with hunky boyfriend and jazzy budding career. IMO. Harry missed out with that one.

I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow.
I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.

It seems to have worked, so she looks happy.
I doubt they'll get back together.

If that is indeed the case .... lucky Harry. Not someone to try and build a life with.

P.S. It occurs to me: is that article a 'plant' by Harry? :sad: How sad if he does want her back, because I think she truly has flown. (I fervently hope she has. In a way, she's 'too big' for a constricted Princess role).
Too funny, as my first thought was that it was a Cressida plant as her career seems to have not taken off. When are we going to see Cressida's 'bigness'?

It seems to have worked, so she looks happy.
I doubt they'll get back together.
All I ever saw was just another pretty British blonde, but I'm no expert on who has/hasn't star potential. Indeed, I have no clue on how to spot who will be a successful actress and who won't (most movies bore me so I rarely watch them.) Partly based on Lady Nimue's past assurances that Cressida has 'it' - that uniqueness it takes to be a star I'm wondering how long do these things take? Is one bit part in a movie in the last year the norm for an aspiring actress? I really expected to hear of at least another movie role by now, especially after the LA trip and the high praise by the director. She has done the play and is doing another, a bit of modeling, an Internet video - is this the normal trajectory for stardom?

Last edited:
All I ever saw was just another pretty British blonde, but I'm no expert on who has/hasn't star potential. Indeed, I have no clue on how to spot who will be a successful actress and who won't (most movies bore me so I rarely watch them.) Partly based on Lady Nimue's past assurances that Cressida has 'it' - that uniqueness it takes to be a star I'm wondering how long do these things take?

It's not just having 'it' imo; it's at least partly luck.
Patrick Swayze once said that it was amazing the way just one movie could blow the lid off. Some actors just never get there, despite having talent.

She doesn't have ''It.''
Not in the way actresses like Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley, Alicia Vikander, Anna Kendrick etc. have it.

But not everyone strives to be the biggest star in Hollywood nor does everyone have to have ''It.'' Imo, only few actors and actresses have that particular aspect that sets them apart from the rest and makes them stars.

I feel like she is the kind of actress that loves the stage more than she does cinema.

Yes, I too think that Cressida enjoys the buzz of being on stage more than filming. When she was at uni she participated in a play at the Edinburgh Festival. She's come to acting professionally a little late (at 26) but she seems to be enjoying it. The reviews for the Lucien Freud play, though pointing to her inexperience, seem to be generally good.

Back
Top Bottom