Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where William and Isabella actually together? To me it seemed like more tabloid fiction since the story was always William wanted her and she said no so he went back to Kate. Sort of like Jecca Craig who never actually dated Wills but is always linked to the practice engagement story as teenagers.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I never thought so. They weren't photographed together at all.

(My take was that Isabella and her family used this story to get a proposal from Sam Branson).

It's recent and was taken from her Facebook cover page. Her brother is a good photographer, he probably took the pic. Rumor is she moved back to SA, don't know how true that is. That's all I know, sorry.

It's recent and was taken from her Facebook cover page. Her brother is a good photographer, he probably took the pic. Rumor is she moved back to SA, don't know how true that is. That's all I know, sorry.

Hmmm.....and that with the news of Harry's resignation from the Army and his plans to be living in Africa. What to make of all that? :flowers: Chelsy did flash through my mind. ;)

Yeah, I think I may have been on the same site. And the chat is that they are together and would go public mid year.

I'm afraid I don't believe it...I'd like it to be true but nah!:ninja:

Yeah, I think I may have been on the same site. And the chat is that they are together and would go public mid year.

I'm afraid I don't believe it...I'd like it to be true but nah!:ninja:

But he's freed himself up to live in Africa. He even says he will be living in Africa. Chelsy has moved back to Africa. Reasonable speculation, I think. ;)

Strangely, though, if it were true, it feels anti-climactic. I'd be sad for Chelsy. For me, Chelsy is not as interesting as a royal bride as was Cressida. Cressida seemed perfect as a royal spouse. She has a kind of charisma that suited the role.

Chelsy strikes me as someone who is beyond the royal business, a bit like Camilla. What might be more likely is she and Harry will be a below-the-radar couple, living together in South Africa. That's a possibility.

:p Talk about spinning gossamer. ;)

Last edited:
But he's freed himself up to live in Africa. He even says he will be living in Africa. Chelsy has moved back to Africa. Reasonable speculation, I think. ;)

Strangely, though, if it were true, it feels anti-climactic. I'd be sad for Chelsy. For me, Chelsy is not as interesting as a royal bride as was Cressida. Cressida seemed perfect as a royal spouse. She has a kind of charisma that suited the role.

Chelsy strikes me as someone who is beyond the royal business, a bit like Camilla. What might be more likely is she and Harry will be a below-the-radar couple, living together in South Africa. That's a possibility.

:p Talk about spinning gossamer. ;)

NOW, NOW... HAVE MERCY!! DON'T GET MY HOPES UP!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

But I too would be sad for her if he has not changed his ways. To me she has spunk, is her own woman and of African origin to boot! - Perfect! ;)

It may be that his decision to work in Africa has to do with compromising for her sake. To have her if you will. That would be most romantic and would allow them to have a better chance at a "normal" relationship.

It adds up but it doesn't. It has been a long time since they were together.

I don't believe they are or will ever get back together. But, having said that, I also know that when it comes to life, anything is possible.

It adds up but it doesn't. It has been a long time since they were together.

True enough, unless Harry has been carrying a torch for her. :flowers: Unless she allowed some 'for old time sake' assignations. We can never really know.

Whatever is happening, it's very much below the radar. He seems to need to 'get out of Dodge City'. Feeling suffocated? It's an unusual event. What's up? A hidden drama.

Last edited:
She has certainly done a good job of "laying low", I like that about her. And Henry has been a while whiteout being seen in any compromising or sleazy situation. Maturity? Or is it for someone?

What the hell am I doing? I am leading myself on!!:bang:

Henry has been a while without being seen in any compromising or sleazy situation. Maturity? Or is it for someone?

Something is going on, don't you think? Unless he's gone celibate and is going to take Holy Orders, there has to be someone somewhere. Resigning the army and moving to Africa? The reason his father would allow it, has to be persuasive. Love?

What the hell am I doing? I am leading myself on!!:bang:

Well, it looks like Chelsy had the ideal chance to 'move on' and she didn't take it.

Royals' ex-partners

Where does it say anywhere that Harry's moving to Africa? Everything I have read said he's going to "spend a significant time abroad" with a great emphasis on Australia not Africa. Yes, Africa was mentioned because of his charities there but more specifically they're dubbing Australia to be the place he will spend most of his time.

I think if there were something going on between Harry and chelsy we would know about it by now. She has been seen in London a lot after her supposed break up with Charles Goode and don't you think there would be some talk going on if they were back in each other's company? IMO it seems more likely that after the Cressida debacle harry is taking some time away to get his head back on track, to take time for himself. I think we're spinning out a little here thinking that Harry is leaving London and moving to Africa for chelsy.

I would have loved an old-style relationship, Prince Henry with Lady Melissa Percy, that sort of alliances.

Where does it say anywhere that Harry's moving to Africa? Everything I have read said he's going to "spend a significant time abroad" with a great emphasis on Australia not Africa. Yes, Africa was mentioned because of his charities there but more specifically they're dubbing Australia to be the place he will spend most of his time.

It was stated in a post quoting an article. Australia is just in the short term, I thought. :flowers:

I think we're spinning out a little here thinking that Harry is leaving London and moving to Africa for chelsy.

Just having some fun. :flowers:

I would have loved an old-style relationship, Prince Henry with Lady Melissa Percy, that sort of alliance.

That would be fun, but Harry strikes me as too much of a rebel (in a way). I think he will marry outside the expected at this point, especially as if he's leaving England he's leaving his circle of friends and the young women circling there. :flowers:

Last edited:
Beautiful girl, beautiful smile! I would love to see a better quality of the picture!!! Thanks for posting, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers:

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry spotted watching ex-girlfriend Cressida in the opening night of her new play at London comprehensive-
Prince Harry spotted watching ex-girlfriend Cressida in the opening night of her new play | Daily Mail Online

Very nice of Harry to go out and show some support to Cressida and cast.

I could not agree more. Harry has the best of both his parents, IMO; showing support to and remaining friends - post break-up - with someone with whom one has been in love is a true mark of maturity and an ability to form good solid relationships of all kinds. OT but how I wish Harry had been first-born; I think William takes things to heart while Harry lets most slide off his back and would therefore make the "Top Job" a more natural and easier fit than it seems it might be for William. JMO

I'm confused what is thing that William takes to his heart but Harry let's roll of his back? Forming loving relationships? Cause last I looked William has been with Kate 10+ years and none of his exes has ever said anything bad about him either?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

After getting the support of her ex, Prince Harry, on the opening night of her new London play, Cressida Bonas had much to smile about as she exited another performance the following evening.

With her hair partially pulled back in loose curls, the blonde beauty, 26, was seen in a casual black ensemble as she strolled along the English capital's streets with two co-stars on Friday.

The night before, her former boyfriend Harry was seen supporting her in the audience as she returned to the stage as female lead Cecily Cardew in Oscar Wilde's The Importance Of Being Earnest.
More: Cressida Bonas exits new play with co-stars... after ex-boyfriend Prince Harry watched her on opening night* | Daily Mail Online

Yes, her father is one of the largest private landowners in Zimbabwe. And 'big' in Zimbabwe means: BIG. Of course this immediately brings difficult questions like how he treats/treated his African employers, does/did he allow merciless hunts on endangered species, does/did he order to burn down unique nature to be transformed into agricultural lands, has he (had) close bonds with President Mugabe and his clique, etc. But indeed: Mr Davy is a rich man.

Back
Top Bottom