Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe so. It said in the paper that she had brief romance with Harry, and she's now sadly ended her life...

Apparently she was getting a ton of harassment from social media and the press/media. I don't really know who she is though. Nothing official has yet been said about if it is known why she took her life.

LaRae

I keep reading where a TV presenter named Caroline Flack died. Harry briefly dated a news presenter - is this the same woman?

Apparently very briefly, more than 10 years ago. But the relationship that got more attention was with Natalie Pinkham.

Caroline Flack, who presented several reality TV shows, was facing a court appearance over an assault on her current partner, and, whilst obviously we can't know what was going on in her head, that seems to have been what tragically drove her over the edge - although her friends have also criticised social media trolls. Yes, she is the same person who briefly dated Prince Harry.

Last edited:
Caroline Flack, who presented several reality TV shows, was facing a court appearance over an assault on her current partner, and, whilst obviously we can't know what was going on in her head, that seems to have been what tragically drove her over the edge - although her friends have also criticised social media trolls. Yes, she is the same person who briefly dated Prince Harry.

She's the one I've heard about who beat up her boyfriend?

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be her for Chelsy if she married Harry. I always thought they'd remember each other fondly. Do you think they'd be happy? He briefly dated Meghan and proposed and seems like a changed man.

IMO Chelsy and Harry would have been happy under certain conditions, just not in the Royal Family. Chelsy never wanted Royal life and their relationship was a very rocky and tumultuous one. If he had not been a Prince they may have been happy together, but who knows. They were both very young.

:previous: I agree. Harry's ideal woman needed to be part lover, part friend, part psychologist.. a mature and stabilizing influence on him.

Chelsy looked great on paper, but that wasn't her.:ermm:

What would have happened if Harry and Chelsy married and she didn't like royal life and they divorced after a couple of years of marriage? What would the reaction be do you think?

What would have happened if Harry and Chelsy married and she didn't like royal life and they divorced after a couple of years of marriage? What would the reaction be do you think?

Jerring and snide comments about them for a while. Depending on how much 'royal sources' stuff you see.

LaRae

Oh, that's so sweet. It's nice to see Cressida looking good. And she has a lovely, lovely voice.

Jonas and Stephanie Bergström are expecting their third child.
Jonas and Stephanie Bergström have been together for nine years. Their love story has followed an obvious timeline:
In August 2013, they got married.
In 2014, the couple's first child, Katinka, was born.
In 2017 they got their son Sebastian.
And now Jonas and Stephanie are going to become three-child parents! Stephanie has revealed the news herself via Instagram. She has posted an image from an ultrasound where you clearly see the boy's or girl's facial features.
"See you this summer", Stephanie has written to the picture.
The couple lives in a 285 square meter villa on Djurgården in Stockholm with their two children. While Jonas is working as a lawyer, Stephanie runs Soft Goat, a company that manufactures cashmere sweaters, along with her friend Erik Magnuson.
Jonas och Stephanie Bergström ska få barn _ Svensk Dam

Jonas and Stephanie Bergström are expecting their third child.
Jonas and Stephanie Bergström have been together for nine years. Their love story has followed an obvious timeline:
In August 2013, they got married.
In 2014, the couple's first child, Katinka, was born.
In 2017 they got their son Sebastian.
And now Jonas and Stephanie are going to become three-child parents! Stephanie has revealed the news herself via Instagram. She has posted an image from an ultrasound where you clearly see the boy's or girl's facial features.
"See you this summer", Stephanie has written to the picture.
Jonas och Stephanie Bergström ska få barn _ Svensk Dam

Jonas and Stephanie Bergström have got their third child. Stephanie tells at her Instagram that a baby boy, Wilhelm, has been born.
https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/babylycka-for-jonas-och-stephanie-bergstrom-nu-ar-barnet-har/

Last edited by a moderator:

Good for her. Can't say it was a whirlwind romance as they started dating in 2008. :lol:

But she really dodged a huge bullet by not marrying Harry Sussex. She seems to be a lovely, carefree person and she would have been completely burdened by his emotional and mental baggage. Less of a wife and more of a nanny/therapist.

Harry Wentworth-Stanley on the other hand seems to be great guy. Smart, athletic, impressive charity work, very good looking ;) and a close family. I think he'll be a true partner for her.

Good luck to Cressida and Harry WS in their new life together.

However, Meghan is no nanny or therapist to Prince Harry and the couple are actually very happy together, with their baby. I remember when Cress and Prince Harry were dating and the attacks on Cressida from trolls on SM were truly disgusting and disgraceful. Nothing changes in the Twitter world.

A lot of people I know who were planning on waiting until the "all clear" are either planning or thinking about "just getting married already!" at the moment. And it certainly helps if you have several relatives with large country houses as Cressida does.

I hope they're happy, it seems like for her HW-S was "the real Harry".

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh's maternal grandmother, Princess Victoria was a Marchioness of Milford-Haven. Is Cressida's new spouse of the same Milford-Haven family?

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh's maternal grandmother, Princess Victoria was a Marchioness of Milford-Haven. Is Cressida's new spouse of the same Milford-Haven family?

Yes, Harry Wentworth-Stanley's stepfather George Mountbatten 4th Marquess of Milford (born 1961) is the son of David Mountbatten 3rd Marquess (1919-1970) and the grandson of George 2nd Marquess (1892-1938). The 2nd Marquess was Victoria's son and Prince Philip's uncle.

Last edited:
As you correctly state his stepfamily is indeed part of the Milford-Haven family. Cressida's spouse, although growing up with them, is not related to the Milford-Havens himself.

Another piece of trivia. Harry's maternal grandmother Anne (Husted) Steel was an American whose brother John G. W. Husted Jr. was briefly engaged to Jacqueline Lee Bouvier. Two months after breaking their engagement, Jacqueline met John F. Kennedy. And the rest of course is history.

His mother Clare is not the only one in her family who married a member of an aristocratic family. Her sister in law Sophia-Rose (married to Harry's Uncle Robert) was the daughter of the 8th Viscount Hawarden (sister of current). Her brother in law is Don Ludovico del Balzo, dei Duchi di Presenzano (husband of her sister Louise).

Harry has a full sister Louisa, and three half-siblings through his father's second marriage Frederick, Sofia and Marisa. His older brother died in 2006.

Congratulations to the couple on their wedding :flowers:

I'd be surprised like Beatrice, if they don't have a big reception when able to.

Through his father, Nicholas Philip Wentworth-Stanley, Harry and Cressida are distant cousins, both being descendants of John Leveson-Gower 1st Earl Gower (1694-1754) and his wife Lady Evelyn Pierrepont (1691-1727). The couple were also ancestors of Diana Princess of Wales, Sarah Duchess of York, and Alice Duchess of Gloucester.

Ah, all the luck and happiness to Cressida and Harry! From what we've seen of them, they are really great couple and they deserve the best.

Rupert Finch & his wife had their third daughter!

The Lady Natasha Rose Eleanor Finch [born 1983, nee Rufus Isaacs], wife of [Charles] Rupert Haydock Finch [born 1978], and scion of the Marquesses of Reading, gave birth to a daughter, India Grace Albertine, 27 June, 2020, a sister for Georgia Liberty Andrena, who was born 24 February, 2015, and Cienna Freya, who was born 26 May, 2017.

Rupert Finch is a son of John Haydock Finch by his wife the former Prudence Caroline Lucy Schulman.

Lady Natasha is a daughter of the 4th Marquess of Reading [born 18 May, 1942], by his wife the former Melinda Victoria Dewar [born 1951].

Source: https://peeragenews.blogspot.com/2020/07/india-grace-albertine-finch-born-2020.html

Back
Top Bottom