The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Ah it is just a expression . Ok

Old 08-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Majesty

KandCMagazine @KandCMagazine
In our August issue we talk to Cressida Bonas and Chelsea-based playwright Laura-Jane Foley

ISSUU - The Kensington & Chelsea Magazine August 2015 by Runwild Media Group

Old 08-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Commoner

I was rather sad when Cressida left the scene. I quite liked her!
Old 08-17-2015, 03:26 AM
Courtier

Hair extensions?
Zoological Society gala - Lady Gabriella Windsor & Tom Kingston & Chelsy Davy - Bystander photos - Tatler
Old 08-17-2015, 07:40 AM
Courtier

That picture was before she cut her hair, AfricanAUSSIE. And she hasn't been in London for a while now.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalotta View Post
I know me too
Old 08-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I have not given up hope that she comes back on the scene. Something tells me that we should not rule that out...
Old 08-18-2015, 03:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post
That picture was before she cut her hair, AfricanAUSSIE. And she hasn't been in London for a while now.
Oh, the article was dated this month! I assumed the event was this month.

Is she is still in South Africa then?
Old 08-18-2015, 04:10 AM
Majesty

Quote:
I wasn't sad and I didn't know her enough to like her! But, looking at all the photos posted whenever they were in each other's orbit, Harry never looked very happy. When they "broke up" and Cressida's nonexistent "career" took off, it became clear that she, the ultimate dilettante, had used their relationship as a stepping stone.

She had aspirations to become a dancer but at her age that boat had well and truly sailed. She wanted to be a model, but we didn't see lots of modelling shots and then she wanted to be an actress. While Harry was around, she was networking furiously and when her "career" finally took off, Harry was surplus to requirements.

There is no way their two "careers" could mesh.

I'd love to see him with a woman that makes him smile and laugh.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I wasn't sad and I didn't know her enough to like her! But, looking at all the photos posted whenever they were in each other's orbit, Harry never looked very happy. When they "broke up" and Cressida's nonexistent "career" took off, it became clear that she, the ultimate dilettante, had used their relationship as a stepping stone.

She had aspirations to become a dancer but at her age that boat had well and truly sailed. She wanted to be a model, but we didn't see lots of modelling shots and then she wanted to be an actress. While Harry was around, she was networking furiously and when her "career" finally took off, Harry was surplus to requirements.

There is no way their two "careers" could mesh.

I'd love to see him with a woman that makes him smile and laugh.

I totally agree... This relationship was never meant to last and Cressida would have been miserable as a royal wife. She wants to be an actress and that's it. Harry will find someone one day who truly makes him happy.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy View Post
I totally agree... This relationship was never meant to last and Cressida would have been miserable as a royal wife. She wants to be an actress and that's it. Harry will find someone one day who truly makes him happy.
I agree. I really don't think that at any time they were together, either one of them seriously thought marriage and family. We've seen over the years that Harry is close with his York cousins and Cressida is a close friend of Eugenie's. Harry and Cress enjoyed hanging out together in most likely a "friends with benefits" relationship but I never saw any indication of anything serious no matter what the Daily Mail wanted us to believe.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 08-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Everyone might as get used to it, Cressida and Chelsy will be the only ladies talked about until Harry is officially seen with another woman. He hasn't been in a real full on relationship since Chelsy.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Everyone might as get used to it, Cressida and Chelsy will be the only ladies talked about until Harry is officially seen with another woman. He hasn't been in a real full on relationship since Chelsy.

Well, then I wish he would!

I'm tired of the rehashed stories about how he's planning to reconcile with either Chelsy or Cressida.
I'd like to see him with someone new, hopefully in a serious relationship.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Well, then I wish he would!

I'm tired of the rehashed stories about how he's planning to reconcile with either Chelsy or Cressida.
I'd like to see him with someone new, hopefully in a serious relationship.
I know what you mean.

Things like this takes time and I think Harry should be given the time and space to conduct his private life in the way he see fit. Right now, it's only Chelsy and Cressida that everyone can talk about and the media to create stories on. It'll change eventually, lol.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Courtier

I agree with you guys and think Cressida will eventually disappear, not so with Chelsy. She used to work hard to make sure the media knew she was NOT with Henry or ever wanted a reconciliation. She would avoid the media like the plague unless she made that very statement.

And now that appears to be over. Although she does not invite the media into her life she no longer shuns them. She also no longer makes the statement that she is way away from Henry as she did in the past. Currently she is in South Africa (as far as I know) not far from Henry.

And then the new look and change of work direction...one of which Henry has also done.

All I am saying is that she is not working against the rumours, and she is not confirming them either. This is opposite to what she did in the past.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

D'Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.....
Old 08-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Courtier

Happy Harry

I just want PH to be happy. Seriously, I would love him to meet someone who is perfect for him and stands by him in his royal duties.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

I agree Honeybees....and I don't think he will find that among the party crowd. He needs to find a more normal girl ...someone who works or is involved in the various charities he's involved in. She doesn't need to be from his social set.

LaRae
Old 08-19-2015, 01:56 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I agree Honeybees....and I don't think he will find that among the party crowd. He needs to find a more normal girl ...someone who works or is involved in the various charities he's involved in. She doesn't need to be from his social set.

LaRae
I also believe he would do better with someone outside of his social set. Quite a few of the best marriages recently [Netherlands, Spain, Denmark] have normal working wives that have shown to be great partners to happy husbands and none a high society lovely from their country.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
D'Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.....
Hahahaha! I am sure I don't know what you mean??