The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #921  
Old 05-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
They don't say, which makes me think it is speculation only.

She does seem to be increasing her presence in fundraising events. She has been part of a team of socialites organising fundraising events for African animal preservation. It may mean she does professional work in that area or training for a future role? It seems odd that she is not working at all considering her work history. Then again, she could just be taking a break.

My money is on Henry.
You may be right. We'll know soon enough, not so? Like you I am impressed with the 'new her'. She's showing she could do the role of a princely wife very nicely.
__________________

__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #922  
Old 05-17-2015, 03:19 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
You may be right. We'll know soon enough, not so? Like you I am impressed with the 'new her'. She's showing she could do the role of a princely wife very nicely.
I agree, but wonder if their rules are too confining for her. As you say, we shall soon see.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #923  
Old 05-17-2015, 04:33 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Well, if he hurry up and found someone, we wouldn't be 'burning the midnight oil' :big grin:

Poor Henry.
Reply With Quote
  #924  
Old 05-17-2015, 05:37 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Ah, sorry Eya. To 'burn the midnight oil' means to still be hoping for something that isn't likely to be possible. 'Hope' in one word.
Reply With Quote
  #925  
Old 05-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 5,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Same here. I really doubt they are back together. When I read the headline it felt all wrong - for her sake. She's fine heading on down the road, with hunky boyfriend and jazzy budding career. IMO. Harry missed out with that one.
I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow.
I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.

It seems to have worked, so she looks happy.
I doubt they'll get back together.
Reply With Quote
  #926  
Old 05-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Durham, United States
Posts: 1,419
I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow.
I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.



If that is indeed the case .... lucky Harry. Not someone to try and build a life with.
Reply With Quote
  #927  
Old 05-22-2015, 02:21 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coastal California, United States
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
...

P.S. It occurs to me: is that article a 'plant' by Harry? How sad if he does want her back, because I think she truly has flown. (I fervently hope she has. In a way, she's 'too big' for a constricted Princess role).
Too funny, as my first thought was that it was a Cressida plant as her career seems to have not taken off. When are we going to see Cressida's 'bigness'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow.
I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.

It seems to have worked, so she looks happy.
I doubt they'll get back together.
All I ever saw was just another pretty British blonde, but I'm no expert on who has/hasn't star potential. Indeed, I have no clue on how to spot who will be a successful actress and who won't (most movies bore me so I rarely watch them.) Partly based on Lady Nimue's past assurances that Cressida has 'it' - that uniqueness it takes to be a star I'm wondering how long do these things take? Is one bit part in a movie in the last year the norm for an aspiring actress? I really expected to hear of at least another movie role by now, especially after the LA trip and the high praise by the director. She has done the play and is doing another, a bit of modeling, an Internet video - is this the normal trajectory for stardom?
Reply With Quote
  #928  
Old 05-22-2015, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 5,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
All I ever saw was just another pretty British blonde, but I'm no expert on who has/hasn't star potential. Indeed, I have no clue on how to spot who will be a successful actress and who won't (most movies bore me so I rarely watch them.) Partly based on Lady Nimue's past assurances that Cressida has 'it' - that uniqueness it takes to be a star I'm wondering how long do these things take?

It's not just having 'it' imo; it's at least partly luck.
Patrick Swayze once said that it was amazing the way just one movie could blow the lid off. Some actors just never get there, despite having talent.
Reply With Quote
  #929  
Old 05-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 2,757
She doesn't have ''It.''
Not in the way actresses like Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley, Alicia Vikander, Anna Kendrick etc. have it.

But not everyone strives to be the biggest star in Hollywood nor does everyone have to have ''It.'' Imo, only few actors and actresses have that particular aspect that sets them apart from the rest and makes them stars.

I feel like she is the kind of actress that loves the stage more than she does cinema.
Reply With Quote
  #930  
Old 05-22-2015, 06:20 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 7,498
Yes, I too think that Cressida enjoys the buzz of being on stage more than filming. When she was at uni she participated in a play at the Edinburgh Festival. She's come to acting professionally a little late (at 26) but she seems to be enjoying it. The reviews for the Lucien Freud play, though pointing to her inexperience, seem to be generally good.
Reply With Quote
  #931  
Old 05-22-2015, 10:45 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Lady Nimue, I think all his girlfriends will have massive restrictions. It is a matter of finding one that won't see them as such whilst wanting to be with him for the right reasons. As the others say...a HUGE challenge ahead for him on that front.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow. I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.
That will be what will be said about anyone who hooks up with him. That's one accusation that can easily be made without any real evidence, yet will stick. I find it - how to say? facile? Or - cheap shot? You have to admit, it's pretty derogatory without knowing the woman at all. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
It seems to have worked, so she looks happy.I doubt they'll get back together.
But what worked? Initially she wasn't so happy. Simply put, she's moved on. She did only what anyone can do: move on. Make lemonade. It appears she's back with her previous boyfriend. You make being happy seem an unfortunate condition. I do not mean this to sound sassy, but what should happen to anyone who decides to give Harry a whirl and then moves on? The nunnery? Oblivion? Is your expectation realistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Too funny, as my first thought was that it was a Cressida plant as her career seems to have not taken off. When are we going to see Cressida's 'bigness'?
You are impatient. I also suspect, either fast or slow, she will never be a winner on her own in your view. Just a hunch.

What I meant was that she is too much her own person. She always was. She was unique. It was that uniqueness of both style and manner that was unsettling so many fans of Harry imo. That's the 'bigness' as you put it. Cressida could never have squished herself into the expected conservative royal wife role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
All I ever saw was just another pretty British blonde, but I'm no expert on who has/hasn't star potential. Indeed, I have no clue on how to spot who will be a successful actress and who won't (most movies bore me so I rarely watch them).
It is subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Partly based on Lady Nimue's past assurances that Cressida has 'it' - that uniqueness it takes to be a star I'm wondering how long do these things take?
The 'it' is pretty simple: one enjoys looking at her. That's the beginning. That's the foot in the door (and that doesn't mean pretty necessarily, though Cressida is that. There has to be something more in the face, and with Cressida that 'something more' is there). I have seen her only in a limited way 'in motion', so cannot judge her 'in person' effect.

How long? So many conditions come into play. Knowing 'Hollywood' (a bit) I am sure Cressida has likely turned down some pretty squalid offers. That she is going slow (and selectively) bodes well, and says something about her imo. But we're only talking a few months. Not sure what yardstick you are using for your judgement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Is one bit part in a movie in the last year the norm for an aspiring actress? I really expected to hear of at least another movie role by now, especially after the LA trip and the high praise by the director. She has done the play and is doing another, a bit of modeling, an Internet video - is this the normal trajectory for stardom?
There is no 'normal trajectory' for stardom. Again, so many factors go into a career. Talks go on endlessly. One 'signs' and then the project falls apart. But one can't realistically go into the byzantine turns that happen on a royalty thread. I think we have yet to see her in her 'moving picture' foray: "Tulip Fever" has yet to be released. Response to that initial foray will be telling, but it's not a make-or-break gig, either.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #932  
Old 05-22-2015, 11:21 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
I am feeling like an apologist for Cressida. It's just a world close to my heart and experience that is being 'played with' so I feel a desire to respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
It's not just having 'it' imo; it's at least partly luck.
Patrick Swayze once said that it was amazing the way just one movie could blow the lid off. Some actors just never get there, despite having talent.
Of course it's luck, but it's also persistence, dogged persistence. It's knowing what you want, and what you're willing to 'pay' for the prize.

Question is: we don't know what Cressida views as her goal, so we'll never be able to judge. Some opportunities came her way and she played the hand. She could easily move on. She could easily persist. But which way, and why which way, we'll never know, because she's not saying, unless one day she writes her memoir.

How much is really in our hands? An opportunity arises and we take it, finding ourselves down a path we never imagined. That's the way it can happen, as well as happen through sheer will to shape our future the way we insist it must be. I think Cressida is more in the former category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
She doesn't have ''It.''
Not in the way actresses like Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley, Alicia Vikander, Anna Kendrick etc. have it.
I'm not sure any of us have enough visual evidence to make those comparisons, but, again, it's subjective. You're entitled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
But not everyone strives to be the biggest star in Hollywood nor does everyone have to have ''It.'' Imo, only few actors and actresses have that particular aspect that sets them apart from the rest and makes them stars.
Exactly so. I think what's puzzling me is the 'eagerness' to make Cressida out a failure before she has even done anything. She appears to wear a 'Scarlet Letter' writ large (HARRY) on her that will forever condemn her to ruin regardless what she does.

She has more than enough time to become 'a star'. She has tons to learn. She's 'only just' put her toe in the water. How many of us have a multitude of strangers watching our every twitch as we start our career? There are gigs I did very early in my (still brief) career that I am relieved are relegated to oblivion. Cressida is not going to have that luxury. I don't envy her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I feel like she is the kind of actress that loves the stage more than she does cinema.
Moira Shearer comes to mind. There are others. It's exactly as you say. The fizz and gloss of a 'Hollywood' kind of 'celebrity' is not for everyone, nor for everyone is that the definition of 'success'. There are huge drawbacks to it. Cressida may be of deeper depths than we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Yes, I too think that Cressida enjoys the buzz of being on stage more than filming. When she was at uni she participated in a play at the Edinburgh Festival. She's come to acting professionally a little late (at 26) but she seems to be enjoying it. The reviews for the Lucien Freud play, though pointing to her inexperience, seem to be generally good.
You've hit on something. Filming a movie is not the most scintillating way to spend a day (if you're an actor, depending on the part). That's a fact. Especially if you're not the lead. There are ways to make it interesting, but let's keep a handle on the reality: she's done one film that has yet to be released. She's hardly begun.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #933  
Old 05-23-2015, 03:00 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coastal California, United States
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
?..

You are impatient. I also suspect, either fast or slow, she will never be a winner on her own in your view. Just a hunch...
.
Your hunch would be wrong, I wouldn't use the word 'winner' to describe anyone, it's not how I view people, but if Cressida crafts a career in film/theater it will be through her own efforts I'm sure. I take full credit for my own lengthy career (in a very different field) and am inclined to assume that others who achieve success worked as hard for it as I did.
Reply With Quote
  #934  
Old 05-23-2015, 04:34 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
For you Lady Nimue

Cressida Bonas really can act in An Evening With Lucian Freud | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote
  #935  
Old 05-23-2015, 05:08 AM
Jacknch's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
This is the first time I have seen Cressida interviewed - she seems like a very nice young woman.
__________________
JACK
Reply With Quote
  #936  
Old 05-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 5,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post


But what worked? Initially she wasn't so happy. Simply put, she's moved on. She did only what anyone can do: move on. Make lemonade. It appears she's back with her previous boyfriend. You make being happy seem an unfortunate condition. I do not mean this to sound sassy, but what should happen to anyone who decides to give Harry a whirl and then moves on? The nunnery? Oblivion? Is your expectation realistic?

When did I ever say that was my expectation?

I'm glad she is happy and doing well. However, I do believe that, if not for her relationship with Harry (which brought her a massive amount of publicity) she would not have received the opportunities she did. Harvey Weinstein wouldn't have come calling, Burberry wouldn't have signed her up, etc.

Even her current project had more reporters wondering whether Harry would show up at the play than considering her talent.

I'm just saying...
Reply With Quote
  #937  
Old 05-23-2015, 07:49 AM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 15,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
When did I ever say that was my expectation?

I'm glad she is happy and doing well. However, I do believe that, if not for her relationship with Harry (which brought her a massive amount of publicity) she would not have received the opportunities she did. Harvey Weinstein wouldn't have come calling, Burberry wouldn't have signed her up, etc.

Even her current project had more reporters wondering whether Harry would show up at the play than considering her talent.

I'm just saying...
I do believe Cressida benefited very well from the publicity she received when she briefly dated Harry or hung out with him. I really don't that's a bad thing or that Harry is bothered by it though. The royals are known to help their loyal group of friends with the spotlight. They all scratch each others backs.
__________________
"WE CANNOT PRAY IN LOVE AND LIVE IN HATE AND STILL THINK WE ARE WORSHIPING GOD."

A.W. TOZER
Reply With Quote
  #938  
Old 05-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Thank you, AfricanAussie. A very good article for her. She's making friends. That's half of it. She's impressing people. This is high praise: "Miss Bonas's voice is not a strong point, being a little monotonous, yet she has a more varied delivery than, for instance, the robotic, over-garlanded Keira Knightley." However, I would slightly disagree. Keira has crispness and oozes self-confidence. Cressida still is learning, the self confidence doesn't pop at you on the screen. While sufficiently well-spoken, there is a bit more polish needed. I recall her brother once explaining her as delicate and 'very young'. You can see that in the video. She's 'very young', for a 26 year old.

They are also correct regarding her CV. She has the background one would expect of someone serious about a career in acting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
When did I ever say that was my expectation?
Fact is, anyone who connects up with Harry will have consequences to that connecting up. I think the (apparent) expectation that Cressida (or anyone) should not deal with the consequences when they come (good or bad) is an unrealistic expectation. That's what I was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I'm glad she is happy and doing well. However, I do believe that, if not for her relationship with Harry (which brought her a massive amount of publicity) she would not have received the opportunities she did. Harvey Weinstein wouldn't have come calling, Burberry wouldn't have signed her up, etc.
I'm not sure why the consequences are a 'however'. I just don't get the seeming negative being attached to the fact that she would be an object of interest due to her (intimate) connection to Harry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Even her current project had more reporters wondering whether Harry would show up at the play than considering her talent. I'm just saying...
But what does this signify to you? This is not anything she can control. It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I do believe Cressida benefited very well from the publicity she received when she briefly dated Harry or hung out with him. I really don't that's a bad thing or that Harry is bothered by it though. The royals are known to help their loyal group of friends with the spotlight. They all scratch each others backs.
I don't consider two years as someone's girlfriend as 'brief'. We may have different standards for 'brief', I guess.

I just don't get it. This young woman made the mistake (it looks like) of allowing herself to be seen as Harry's girl. Forever it will be that she 'benefited' from that, and so possibly 'connived' it all. Jimmies, what cynics.

Some short while back I suggested that Harry likely chased Cressida (because she did have a boyfriend). In my experience men chase the girls they want. I would assume Harry does the same. Yet this suggestion was not greeted with acceptance here. It was an eye-opener for me. I saw that there are roles being played out. Harry's role is to be the sweet innocent being chased by all the conniving girls (backed by evil mothers, no doubt) intent upon furthering their careers. The girl's role (or young woman's role) is to be the chaser, landing Harry with her wiles, manipulating him into complicity with their selfish desires. It's beyond belief imo. Go figure.

Anyway, Cressida, keep on keepin' on. Don't look back.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #939  
Old 05-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Your hunch would be wrong, I wouldn't use the word 'winner' to describe anyone, it's not how I view people, but if Cressida crafts a career in film/theater it will be through her own efforts I'm sure. I take full credit for my own lengthy career (in a very different field) and am inclined to assume that others who achieve success worked as hard for it as I did.
I do view people's accomplishments as winning and losing (sometimes). I was not referring to her intrinsic worth as a human being.

What my comment was referencing was your comment: "Too funny, as my first thought was that it was a Cressida plant as her career seems to have not taken off. When are we going to see Cressida's 'bigness'?" You were denigrating what appears to you as a lack of 'speed' in her career 'taking off'. I think I read your comment correctly and addressed it accordingly.

What I also said was that it seems to me that some are placing an inordinate amount of weight on Cressida's royal connection getting her some place. It seemed like some were saying that if she wins anything, be it a film role or a stage role, it will be not on her merits, but on the 'merits' of her royal connection.

I can see from the above that you believe that if she achieves anything it will indeed be because of her hard work. That's good. No one, Weinstein included, will risk a multi-million dollar producution on someone with 'connections', who is not good at what he requires. The game is bigger than that.

And with that I bow out.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #940  
Old 05-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 15,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Thank you, AfricanAussie. A very good article for her. She's making friends. That's half of it. She's impressing people. This is high praise: "Miss Bonas's voice is not a strong point, being a little monotonous, yet she has a more varied delivery than, for instance, the robotic, over-garlanded Keira Knightley." However, I would slightly disagree. Keira has crispness and oozes self-confidence. Cressida still is learning, the self confidence doesn't pop at you on the screen. While sufficiently well-spoken, there is a bit more polish needed. I recall her brother once explaining her as delicate and 'very young'. You can see that in the video. She's 'very young', for a 26 year old.

They are also correct regarding her CV. She has the background one would expect of someone serious about a career in acting.



Fact is, anyone who connects up with Harry will have consequences to that connecting up. I think the (apparent) expectation that Cressida (or anyone) should not deal with the consequences when they come (good or bad) is an unrealistic expectation. That's what I was saying.



I'm not sure why the consequences are a 'however'. I just don't get the seeming negative being attached to the fact that she would be an object of interest due to her (intimate) connection to Harry.



But what does this signify to you? This is not anything she can control. It is what it is.



I don't consider two years as someone's girlfriend as 'brief'. We may have different standards for 'brief', I guess.

I just don't get it. This young woman made the mistake (it looks like) of allowing herself to be seen as Harry's girl. Forever it will be that she 'benefited' from that, and so possibly 'connived' it all. Jimmies, what cynics.

Some short while back I suggested that Harry likely chased Cressida (because she did have a boyfriend). In my experience men chase the girls they want. I would assume Harry does the same. Yet this suggestion was not greeted with acceptance here. It was an eye-opener for me. I saw that there are roles being played out. Harry's role is to be the sweet innocent being chased by all the conniving girls (backed by evil mothers, no doubt) intent upon furthering their careers. The girl's role (or young woman's role) is to be the chaser, landing Harry with her wiles, manipulating him into complicity with their selfish desires. It's beyond belief imo. Go figure.

Anyway, Cressida, keep on keepin' on. Don't look back.
Well, compared to his previous relationship with Miss Davy, his relationship with Miss Bonas was brief. They appeared as brother and sister than anything else. If what's reported is true, Harry and Cressida met through friends. They socialize in the same group.

I don't know these people, but there is an advantage to being very good and loyal friends of the royals. I'm sure Cressida is working hard on her own career and that's a beautiful thing to see. I'm not personally saying she used Harry for her own selfish desires. I think we all can say that the publicity of her being associated with Harry didn't hurt her, but helped her and was an advantage for her, among her many other advantages and her own merits. I think that's perfectly fine. The royals really don't mind their loyal and most close friends being helped by their associations with them. William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie's friends businesses and other ventures have gained a great deal of publicity from the royals as well as their own merits and hard work.
__________________

__________________
"WE CANNOT PRAY IN LOVE AND LIVE IN HATE AND STILL THINK WE ARE WORSHIPING GOD."

A.W. TOZER
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inquiry on the former partners of Philippe martha-louise King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Family 47 07-18-2018 01:23 AM
Daniel Collert and Victoria's Alleged Other Ex-Partners samitude Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family 101 03-05-2012 11:12 PM
The Young Royals & Their Partners GrandDuchess Royal House of Sweden 12 04-17-2009 02:16 AM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes anastasia 2020 armstrong-jones baptism biography british brownbitcoinqueen canada carolin chittagong commonwealth countries coronavirus countess of snowdon cover-up dna duke of sussex dutch royal family emperor fantasy movie gustaf vi adolf haakon vii heraldry hill history interesting introduction israel jack brooksbank jewelry jumma kent książ castle line of succession list of rulers luxembourg maxima nepal nepalese royal family popularity prince charles prince constantijn princess alexia (2005 -) princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn princess dita princess elizabeth pronunciation queen consort queen maud queen maxima royal balls royal court royal events royal family royal jewels royal spouse royalty royal wedding russian court dress spain startling new evidence stuart swedish queen taiwan thailand tips tracts united kingdom von hofmannsthal wedding gown


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×