Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's already won over Hollywood thanks to her acting talents and now Cressida Bonas is making her mark on the fashion industry, too.

The 26-year-old, who has received critical acclaim for her acting skills, hobnobbed with VIPs - including Anna Wintour, Suki Waterhouse and Bella Thorne - on the front row of Topshop Unique's spring/summer 16 show.

Cressida looked lovely in a black lace gown with a slashed hemline as she arrived at the catwalk showcase at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London - one of the hottest tickets in town.

Read more: Cressida Bonas with Anna Wintour and Alexa Chung on Topshop Unique's London Fashion Week front row* | Daily Mail Online

She has a face full of makeup, I think that's the difference.

It's not her. :ermm: I've looked again. Only 2 or 3 pictures bear a resemblance to Creassida (slightly), the rest, no. Right down to the personality being displayed. It's not her.

I think Sir Philip Green should keep his hands off her. Creepy.
She does indeed look very different, but it's her. She has usually looked rather disheveled and messy. Girlfriend has a stylist now.

Cressida's lipstick maybe a bit dominant but her fashion sense seems to improve IMO.
Her dresses at the last three public appearances at London Fashion Week (the orange, black and white dresses) were very nice and looked very good on her.

I agree about that. She has very very makeup and became almost unrecognizable.

She's ruined her looks if that's her. :sad: I don't think it's her. This person is heavier. Cressida is elfin slim.

I'm confused. :blink:

It's Cressida. With very red lips, thick foundation and a different hairstyle. The shape of the black dress and the lace is making her look less thin.

:previous: Whatever she's done, it's a big mistake imo. :ermm: She is a young woman with a distinctive and very appealing look. Here she has camouflaged herself so effectively that she is no longer distinctive. Her decision, of course. To each his own, but a mistake imo.

Last edited:
Mm...she appears at Henry's birthday bash at the bar and blitz the paps straight after...planned?;)

Mm...she appears at Henry's birthday bash at the bar and blitz the paps straight after...planned? ;)

Maybe. :flowers: If so we can for sure remove her as even a remote contender. Do you think Harry helped out by having the gathering then? Seems a rather extensive collusion, if so. Impressive even. :cool:

Last edited:
She or her rep alerted the photographer, that much is obvious, especially since she's been everywhere thereafter. She's on the cover of Jalouse with the title "Cressida Bonas: the one who said no to buckingham palace and yes to Hollywood". I don't think they are anything but friends, why I don't know because all she does is milk her connection to him.

She or her rep alerted the photographer, that much is obvious, especially since she's been everywhere thereafter. She's on the cover of Jalouse with the title "Cressida Bonas: the one who said no to buckingham palace and yes to Hollywood". I don't think they are anything but friends, why I don't know because all she does is milk her connection to him.

Although I know Cressida as much as you do, I don't think she tries to milk her connection to Harry.
I think Harry, just like William, have a natural antenna to avoid -or disconnect- these kind of people.
Apparently Harry doesn't think she tries to 'use' him for her own purpose, otherwise he would not have gone to see her plays for example but cut her off completely I think.

Harry & Cressida are friends, from what I see, and she has gained a great deal of attention due to her brief relationship with Harry. I don't think Harry minds it though. A great deal of the royals friends have gained some attention for their personal purposes due to their royal connections. The young royals allow that to happen for their loyal group of friends.

Harry & Cressida are friends, from what I see, and she has gained a great deal of attention due to her brief relationship with Harry. I don't think Harry minds it though. A great deal of the royals friends have gained some attention for their personal purposes due to their royal connections. The young royals allow that to happen for their loyal group of friends.

Agreed. Perhaps this is how I should have stated my comment.

Respectfully, to me two years is not 'brief'. :flowers: It was also likely longer than that. In regards what is being referenced, I think it's a long-shot that there was any special 'arrangement' regarding the PR event and any other tabloid mention. Publicists can be good, but not that good (unless the British variety are). :p

Respectfully, to me two years is not 'brief'. :flowers: It was also likely longer than that. In regards what is being referenced, I think it's a long-shot that there was any special 'arrangement' regarding the PR event and any other tabloid mention. Publicists can be good, but not that good (unless the British variety are). :p

She's with Harvey Weinstein and he is well known for setting up young acts with a list events. Had she not had that connection, she wouldn't get this much pr.

Last edited:
She's with Harvey Weinstein and he is well known for setting up young acts with a list events. Had she not had that connection, she wouldn't get this much pr.

I agree. :flowers: But the suggestion was that there was a connection between Harry's pub party and the next day publicity event. I am simply saying it's a long-shot that Harry obliged Cressida's publicist. It's just a coincidence imo, but one that will never be believed to be one. Hardly a major matter, though. ;)

I agree. :flowers: But the suggestion was that there was a connection between Harry's pub party and the next day publicity event. I am simply saying it's a long-shot that Harry obliged Cressida's publicist. It's just a coincidence imo, but one that will never be believed to be one. Hardly a major matter, though. ;)

To an extent I believe she planned that to get interest and it's a stepping stone to garner interest for the plans her pr agents have for her. Some people think she's just trying to endear herself to the public for some big announcement to fuel dating rumors but it's just bait to hold the media's attention. From what I've seen so far from her, it's more career driven than anything. Some might find it to be a way of getting the prince's attention but it looks more like the public to me. She knows very well how much the public might believe that it's still some cat and mouse game when she has other plans ahead, well at least her team does.

In the showbiz world it's about who you know, and her connections has gotten her this far.

I live in a different world and I cannot imagine living one's life in the way being described, nor do I suppose such like Cressida are living their lives in that way, either. But to each their own. ('Who one knows' to advantage is in the industry, not outside it).

I am going to bow out of the conversation. :cool:

Cressida will rise or fall on her merits as an actress. Nothing any publicist does will change that. No one is going to hire her because of Harry. It might get her some fleeting nods, but what has been her major asset has been her looks, which she drastically changed for her most recent outing. :sad:

What will get her action via her career is exactly what she is doing: acting in plays, small bit parts in this or that. As she proves her abilities and demonstrates her professionalism on set, her career will move along. Harry or no Harry, at a certain point he's a liability for exactly the kind of thing being engaged in here. It's like a role one takes on early and then gets typecast for. None of this buzz is to her advantage, not really, despite what some believe. Such connections are not the fairy dust some believe. 'Nuf said. :flowers:

Last edited:
Cressida remins me a lot of Cara Delivigne:whistling:. A much prettier version though;)

Prince Carl Philip's longtime girlfriend Emma Pernald leaves her work as Senior Account Director at McCann after eleven years - to become marketing director at the Polar Music Prize.
- We will meet major challenges. The Polar Music Prize was my first client when I started at McCann and we have worked together over the years. I have enjoyed my work at McCann and will miss the people and the customers, says Emma Pernald.
The best memories of McCann for Emma are from the Moderate party campaigns.
- I have been involved in two election campaigns and election victory in 2006 was the most enjoyable.
In January, she starts as marketing director at the Polar Music Prize, which according to her face several challenges.
- The Polar Music Prize is close to my heart because music is my biggest interest! The Prize is now making a major effort to reach out. There is a generational change and internationalization. The challenges are the communication in general - both in Sweden and abroad. We will find, create, and reach out to an audience. There are those who are already seen the light by the Polar Music Prize, and there are so incredibly many more with interest in music, says Emma Pernald.
Emma Pernald lämnar McCann

Emma is one of princess Madeleine's closest friends. And through her work she will became close to the royal family too: the king delivers the Polar Music Prizes and the king, queen, crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel attend at the Polar Music Prize ceremony and banquet.
Emma and her husband Tomas Jonson live in Lidingö. They have two sons, Arthur, 3 years and August, 8 months.
Emma Pernald har nytt uppdrag _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Great news, congratulations to Emma!

Last edited:
Wow! She will be more in contct with the royal family then, won't she? Congratulations for her new career!

Back
Top Bottom