Royals & Celebrities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain recieve Rafael Nadal during Olympic Committee Evaluation Commission Lunch at the Royal Palace in Madrid, today.
Zimbio
Hola
King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia with Rafael Nadal
Hola
Hola

I liked the pictures of Mary and Frederik with the danish topmodel Helena Christensen and the danish actress starring in GLADIATOR with Russel Crowe Connie Nielsen from their first visit to NYC in 2005 but now I can't find them :ermm:

Just found this thread and I love all the pictures.
Thank you.
x

On this special and sad day:
Michael Jackson with royals:
With princess Diana at his concert for the Prince's Trust at Wembley 1988
Getty Images
With princess Stephanie in Monaco 1996
ANP Beeldbank
With prince Albert at the 'World Music Awards' gala held on May 10, 2000
Getty Images
With prince Azim on prince´s 25th Birthday Party 2007
Getty Images

Friends of Royalty

I once read an article about people who are not Royal but know a lot of royals. Two that come to mind are Taki and Valentino both of whom seem to spend a lot of time with royals. Can anyone think of anyone else ?

If you mean fashion designer, Karl Lagerfield is close to Princess Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi.

But that's interesting topic. I like read about Prince William friends: Holly Branson and Jessica Craig.

Any other royal friends?

If you mean fashion designer, Karl Lagerfield is close to Princess Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi.

But that's interesting topic. I like read about Prince William friends: Holly Branson and Jessica Craig.

Any other royal friends?

Well, how about Princess Caroline and the former models Inés de laFressange and Elle Mc Pherson?!? :rolleyes:

I have noticed very little information about the Royals' friends.
I know only about a friendship between Princess Caroline and Karl Lagerfield, Prince Harry with Natalie Imbruglia.
Maybe anybody share your information more?

Anyone have pictures of a Will and Kate with celebrities at their LA tour.Im trying to find some at the BAFTA party but there is not a lot.

Last edited:
Thank you Farly Tale and Lady Finn!

Brazilian model Adrianna Lima dated Prince Wen of Liechtenstein.

I think Queen Rania is perfectly gorgeous and surpasses most.

Photo at Princess Lilian and Roger Moore? Roger Moore is good friends at Princess Lilian!

I know that princes William and Harry are friends with David beckham, Elton John and ::gasp:: kanye west!

The princes seem to be great chums with kanye;)

Attachments

• image-852253580.png
    image-852253580.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 337
Back
Top Bottom