Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's always pleasant to see Victoria interacting with children.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I have no words for these pictures- only sobs! If I didn't know better- I wouldn't think he was a Prince. He would be an awesome special needs PE teacher. Or PT. What is fourth class?

Last edited:
Any adult that doesn't mind being used as a jungle gym is a win in my book. Daniel would do quite well as a PE teacher/physical therapist, as he has background in personal training (or so I've read).

Agreed about the jungle gym! That was my first thought! First time I've seen a Prince be used as one- allow it I mean!

Royals among the People and with Children

Agreed about the jungle gym! That was my first thought! First time I've seen a Prince be used as one- allow it I mean!

Hasn't prince Harry been used as a jungle gym before.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The photos of Daniel with the children at the skiing event are adorable. It seems that he and Victoria are excellent with children. There were adorable clips of Victoria amongst the children in Aret Med Kungafamiljen. If they weren't royal I think they would both make good teachers, perhaps Daniel as a PE (sports) teacher and Victoria as a preschool (kindergarten) teacher.

The Duchess of Cambridge whilst visiting foster carers the other day:

One ~ Two

According to the Telegraph, Catherine was smitten with the baby in the first photo and referred to her as a "sweetie pie", and also that she was "chubbier than George". :D

Princess Charlene amongst to the crowds during the presentation of Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella:

One ~ Two (my favourite) ~ Three

Love the ones of the DOC, and the 2nd one of Princess Charlene.

Frederik at his event today
First he calls the children closer and then squats down to talk to a little girl who had started to cry and holds her hand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...tdIaVahmM&x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404

this cute moment in gifs
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3e2a2207183464e2e7e26134b43ebf3e/tumblr_nj0ptvruMJ1u6vye0o3_250.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/8380192f16b8f76ed9253b96b163ebf8/tumblr_nj0ptvruMJ1u6vye0o4_250.gif

(gifs from kcngehuset tumblr)

The Duchess of Cambridge during her visit to Stoke-on-Trent the other day:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six ~ Seven

I think Catherine is excellent with children, she seems to be very comfortable and natural around them. She seems to be genuinely interested in what the children have made, and the children seemed to be listening and focused when they were with her in the first couple of photos.

I think Catherine is excellent with children, she seems to be very comfortable and natural around them. She seems to be genuinely interested in what the children have made, and the children seemed to be listening and focused when they were with her in the first couple of photos.
I agree. She is soooo good at being present at these things.. She really is THERE!

I agree. She is soooo good at being present at these things.. She really is THERE!
I love these and both of you hit it right on the money! Pic 2 is my favorite- it rocks! So adorable!:D:lol::heart2:

Back
Top Bottom