Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great images/article. Thank you for sharing. Off-topic, but in the bottom picture (where Diana is wearing a white top and waving) the facial expression is a carbon copy of William.

Apples do not fall far from trees.....:D

roseroyal - those are very touching pictures of Diana, and interesting accompanying articles too. Thank you for posting them! :flowers:
Biri -absolutely love the pictures of the King of Bhutan: he seems to be a sincere and affectionate person. And a very handsome man, I must add. ;)

That tops the precious scale! Love,love that photo! Joy off the charts for both! Victoria is magical with kids, isn't she? She knows how to bring sunshine! She must be a wonderful mommy.....

You're right on the money there :D. I think she's another royal who would have been great as a SpEd teacher.

Thanks for these my friend! Don't know who is having a better time here, or who is more thrilled! Did I mention Catherine has a magical way with kids?:D Especially love the 1st one where they are both laughing their heads off....:lol:

Many times words are not enough to express the intensity of emotions, and this is a perfect example of that.
Daria, don't you love the photo of Diana, holding the severly disabled child above? It is so her, and I can so see RH/S doing the same thing in less than a heartbeat, and like Diana, not caring one iota, about the filth,dirt, smell, and pee.;)

roseroyal said:
Thanks for these my friend! Don't know who is having a better time here, or who is more thrilled! Did I mention Catherine has a magical way with kids?:D Especially love the 1st one where they are both laughing their heads off....:lol:

Glad you liked them! Catherine definitely has a magical touch with little ones. I know at least three girls in my classroom that would be fighting over her time and attention :D.

Glad you liked them! Catherine definitely has a magical touch with little ones. I know at least three girls in my classroom that would be fighting over her time and attention :D.
You should do a unit on her. We can PM about this if you want.

You should do a unit on her. We can PM about this if you want.

That would be great. I'm thinking of what skills I could teach while doing this unit, but manners and behaving a certain way when not at home and being nice to others comes to mind. Yes, we can PM about this; good idea.

No words, but as you said, none are needed.

That would be great. I'm thinking of what skills I could teach while doing this unit, but manners and behaving a certain way when not at home and being nice to others comes to mind. Yes, we can PM about this; good idea.

Helping others, kindness, compassion, empathy, as I get more ideas, I will PM them.:D;)

roseroyal said:
@ Daria- The headline on the 3rd article makes me think not only of Diana, but a few others. Really one other....;)
Same with you?

Yes, indeed.

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Rainbow Center

I feel that these speak more than 1000 words.
When one speaks of the magic of the Duke and Duchess, and the miracle of love, this is what we are talking about folks:
The Press Association: Kate and William in school visit

Royal tour of Singapore captured by ecstatic locals as Kate Middleton shows she's a dab hand at the photo op | Mail Online
( Scroll down);)
I have viewed all other photos of the Duke and Duchess with kids today, I must say with tears flowing down my face. The U.K. is lucky. The world is lucky. Most of all, the children who meet these 2 are lucky.This is as good as life and humanity gets.:D

Last edited:
I feel that these speak more than 1000 words.
When one speaks of the magic of the Duke and Duchess, and the miracle of love, this is what we are talking about folks:
The Press Association: Kate and William in school visit

Royal tour of Singapore captured by ecstatic locals as Kate Middleton shows she's a dab hand at the photo op | Mail Online
( Scroll down);)
I have viewed all other photos of the Duke and Duchess with kids today, I must say with tears flowing down my face. The U.K. is lucky. The world is lucky. This is as good as life and humanity gets.:D

What a lovely article! Catherine really enjoys doing art-related stuff with the kids. I think 'The Art Room' was a good choice for her. The children got a treat of a lifetime.

What a lovely article! Catherine really enjoys doing art-related stuff with the kids. I think 'The Art Room' was a good choice for her. The children got a treat of a lifetime.
Indeed. And of course William was not half bad with the kids either! Not that I would expect otherwise!:D;)

Last edited:
Kate Middleton brings a smile to the face of terminally-ill boy when she gives him a birthday card at hospice | Mail Online

I am sure Princess Diana is smiling.....;), I know I am.....:D

Duchess Cambridge tender touch dying boy Malaysia Princess Diana | The Sun |News
I cannot explain in words the " magic touch" William and Kate have, and that Diana had, but I believe that the best things in life are the things which cannot be explained.

Just...wow. I don't have the words, but as you've stated before, none are necessary. I'm sure the boy and his family appreciate the gesture more than they can express, and that the said gesture gave the boy something to smile about.

Back
Top Bottom