Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andolini said:
She was quite a woman, mother and princess. :flowers:

roseroyal said:
Photos and Pictures - Princess Diana in Kuwait 03-13-1989 Photo by Dave Chancellor-alpha-Globe Photos
Queen of Hearts .....
I love this photo so much because it is so Diana. She is not worried one iota about drool on her dress. She does not care that the woman is more interested in the ceiling.
She is giving her respect and dignity. She is touching her gently with love and compassion. I have only seen a few people in my life with the abilities Diana had. Rare.....
What other Royal would do that folks?

This is beautiful. This woman would have been one AMAZING special ed. teacher.

AdmirerUS said:

That is such a cute picture.

Double post, but I couldn't not respond. You're absolutely right. This woman is an angel.

I cannot understand people who constantly put the Duchess of Cambridge down. What a difficult life, having every single move monitored by the press (thinking also of poor Princess Diana) I think Catherine is an absolutely wonderful assest to the royal family. I just love her.:flowers:

This is beautiful. This woman would have been one AMAZING special ed. teacher.

She would have, without question.:D

That is such a cute picture.
Missed that one until now....such a Granny feel about it..... Precious!:wub:
I cannot understand people who constantly put the Duchess of Cambridge down. What a difficult life, having every single move monitored by the press (thinking also of poor Princess Diana) I think Catherine is an absolutely wonderful assest to the royal family. I just love her.:flowers:
That makes 2 of us.....:D

Andolini said:

In complete agreement here.

roseroyal said:
Forgive me for posting 3 in a row, but had to post this.....
Sophie's hug for little Sophie: The Countess of Wessex gives cute three-year-old a cuddle during visit to Army medics | Mail Online
The joy on both thier faces! I will never tire of watching ( big) Sophie give sunshine to kids. Precious!:wub:

Oh, that is precious.

Thanks for posting.

Great pics , there have been some wonderfulpics from this visit.

How cute are those :wub::wub:

OMG these are some of the cutest photos!!!! Felipe and Letizia, are in my opinion, amazing with people. Nothing seems forced, fake or disingenuous. I just adore these two!!!!!!

Another photo of Daniel after a little girl gave him flowers.

I just love seeing the royal men interacting with little children :wub: You can easily imagine what great fathers they must be.

I just love seeing the royal men interacting with little children :wub: You can easily imagine what great fathers they must be.

These are all magical beyond words! If I picked faves from this selection, it would be the Countess- although Daniel and Catherine obviously have hearts of gold!
Thanks for sharing!:heartflower:
EDIT: After watching Kate Slideshow, - Pretty sure my heart has turned to goo!:wub:

Last edited:
roseroyal said:
There seems to be no shortage of angels among the British Royal Family:
HRH The Countess of Wessex visits Shooting Star House | Shooting Star Chase
:wub:
Past visit not today by the way....

I love those pictures. Sophie has such a magic touch.

Prinsessan said:

How precious.

HereditaryPrincess said:

Absolutely love watching these two women with little ones.

roseroyal said:
@ Daria- Camilla has awesome taste- Hairy McCary is one of Robert Hardy's favorite books to read to kids- not surprised- it is very :lol:
BTW, did you see the pics of Diana at the child AIDS center?

Oh, that video was just too cute :wub: :D. I've never read that book, but from the bits that were read, it sounds very funny. I'd love for Her Highness to come and read to my class. She would have them all spellbound.

Oh, that video was just too cute :wub: :D. I've never read that book, but from the bits that were read, it sounds very funny. I'd love for Her Highness to come and read to my class. She would have them all spellbound.
Let me know when to show up......:D

Back
Top Bottom