Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here are some from Sweden...

The Queen during Their Majesties State Visit to Australia in November 2005 (picture by UK Press)

The Queen at the Expo '98 in Lissabon, Portugal (picture from "Vår Kungafamilj 1998")

familjecentralenmyranlinkping2.jpg

The Queen at the family central "Myran" in Linköping, Sweden in September 2005 (picture from the County Administrative Board of Östergötland County)

The Queen at the family central "Myran" in Linköping, Sweden in September 2005 (picture from Östgöta Correspondenten)

The Queen at the Dragon World Championships in August 2005 (picture from Fotomarktplatz)

The Queen at the awarding of the journalistic prize "With the Eyes of A Child" in December 2004 (picture from Fotomarktplatz)

The Queen with children from the Mini Art School in Hanoi, Vietnam, on a visit to Stockholm (and here the Royal Palace) in May 2005 (picture from the Royal Court)

what about British Royal Family?

like late Diana,Princess of Wales, Sophie,Countess of Wessex, Princess Anne and HM Queen II,etc

There is some of Queen Sofia (search: Gettyimages, Farabola, Seegerpress, website of Casa Real and, honnestily, i don't remeber the others... :eek:)

During a State Visit to Spain in May 2001, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg paid a visit to a Child Hospital, with Queen Sofia of Spain.

Arriving at the Hospital​

Here Queen Sofia helps a little boy with his puzle, and receives a thank you smile when leaving.

And the Grand-Duchess showed she is a hands(and heart)-full mum.​

Comforting / Drawing / Playing

(whenever I see the first pic I get the impression that GD Maria Teresa had been crying)

(source: Hola magazine)

October 2004: Maxima visits a youth centre in Amsterdam.
(Source: getty)

I love these photos:
from Royal Press Europe
aaaIMG_9860.jpg

from Royal Images
kinderzegels5.jpg

Princess Alexandra meeting children with cancer at rigshospitalet.

(photos from broogard.se)

she looks so natural...

Cover and Getty

Princes of Asturias in Brasil. February 2005

A spontaneous greeting gesture of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in Holsteinborg (2004).

A tender scene with Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium in China

(source: Hola magazine)

william is very close to the people, thanks for the photos!

I love the way CP Mathilda interacts with people - she really shows a geniune interest and concern. She comes across as being happy to be with the person, really listening to them.

Credit Gettyimages, Polfoto, BT, TV2, isifia, AMP

This young boy had asked to touch Mary's hair, so naturally, Mary let him touch it!

Credit BT

Credit Colourpress

Oh My God!! Just amazing!:eek:! I'm so moved by the wonderful pictures of PMary holding and talking to the kids, & to the twin baby girls,:eek:
Thanks for the pictures tiff..

Crown Princess Mette-Marit
Source-NRK.no
Mette-Marit at a Children's Festival

In Mozambique
Source-Rex Features

In Thailand
Source: Isifa

In Russia
Source: Dagbladet.no
barhsak85xu.jpg

Source: Polfoto