Royal Voices & Accents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If someone has P. Caroline´s voice can you post it here? I know there is a link on the MRF but i´d like to hear another one, she has such a sweet voice.Thanks.

Last edited:
avrilo said:
and a question. Does anyone has one of Maxima talkin in spanish
Well I´ve seen one here on the Forums, it was in a spanish school in the Netherlands, I think, but I don´t remember what thread. Maybe someone can help?

avrilo said:
Isn´t it funny how they name-tagged them... I doubt someone wouldnt know their names:ROFLMAO:. I liked harry´s voice

here is Carl Philip

http://media.resume.se/resPlayer.aspx?type=3&id=44

it takes me to the link but i can't see or hear it....pleez help! thankees:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard King Abdullah of Jordan speak during the late news about the crisis in the middle east. it sounds like a mix of american and english.

You should hear the voice of princess Mathilde, she has such pretty voice, especially when she talks to her daughter.

She´s very sweet and warm!!

Little Amalia has so cute, dark eyes!

Maxima's voice is really dark, but to me it sounds very nice and warm!
I cannot speak dutch, but to me it sounds she speaks it very well now, without any accent. Maybe a dutch member can give me the answer :lol:

Princess_Beatrix said:
Little Amalia has so cute, dark eyes!

Maxima's voice is really dark, but to me it sounds very nice and warm!
I cannot speak dutch, but to me it sounds she speaks it very well now, without any accent. Maybe a dutch member can give me the answer :lol:
On the dutch Forum there´s a thread about Maxima´s voice,and they say she speaks Dutch allright, almost without any accent,isn´t it amazing? She really has facility for languages!

Princess Martha Louis:flowers:
watch

Last edited:
What about Queen Elizabeth's voice? Does anyone has a video or something where I can hear her? :)

Thanks in advance :flowers:

Mostly I hear them and they fit the person's picture, but there are a few exceptions:

Letizia looks like such a small person (in comparison with her husband), so I didn't expect her to have such a strong voice.

Maxima has a VERY deep voice, but it's still pretty. Alexia of Greece also has a deep voice.

I think Queen Beatrix had, when she was young) a very beautiful voice, perhaps the most beautiful of any other royal I've heard.

The Norweigian kingly couple speaks English so well! They sound nice too. :)

SpiffyBallerina said:
Mostly I hear them and they fit the person's picture, but there are a few exceptions:

Alexia of Greece also has a deep voice.

if you don't mind my question, where did you hear Alexia's voice?:)

SpiffyBallerina said:

Letizia looks like such a small person (in comparison with her husband), so I didn't expect her to have such a strong voice.

Maxima has a VERY deep voice, but it's still pretty.

Well, Letizia had to have a decent, matured, clear voice, since she was a TV news host before.

Regarding Maxima, I was suprised with the deepness of her voice. Luckily, WA's voice is deep as well, so they match perfectly well. It would be a disgrace to have a flute-voiced Prince with a partner like her... :lol:

avrilo said:

Neither have I. She is not very often talking to the press when she comes here, and I don't think she would find useful to speak in Spanish while abroad (except some visit to Spain)

If anyone has a link to some video of her speaking in Spanish, it would be very much appreciated. :flowers:

why is it that people from Denmark, Sweden and Norway can speak english with no accent whatsoever?
I mean, the video of Martha Louise suprised me. she sounded like any other american woman.

kay maybe martha louise sounds more like a british lady.

Martha-Louise was educated in England (at Oxford) and she and Ari lived in New York for a while after they were married.
Haakon studied at Berkeley, here in the US, and then after he and MM married, they lived for a year (I think it was a year, I could be off on the duration) in London.
I think--no, I know--King Harold V spent WWII in Canada. I read an anicdote on this forum somewhere that when he came back to Norway, his grandfather could barely even understand him. Maybe someone else remembers the details of it.

And Mary obviously speaks perfect English...;)

if i went to a foreign country for a year and came back speaking a little differently, i think my parents would be freaked out. Poor King Harald's dad. :)

Back
Top Bottom