Royal Crypts and Burial Places

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The remains of Hedwig of Silesia,Duchess of Silesia +1243 which were discovered during restoration works in 2020 have been identified.
Her remains were buried and reburied several times at Trzebnica Abbey in modern day Poland.
The Abbey was ransacked by the Hussites in 1433,damaged during the Reformation and the Thirty Years' War.

https://www.thefirstnews.com/articl...found-hidden-inside-small-silver-coffin-11195

I wonder if any further Spanish Royals will be buried at San Lorenzo de El Escorial as I believe the crypt of the kings is now full.

Nothing has been said yet. But I believe that King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia should be buried there. Something must already be decided, when the time comes we will know.

The Royal Mausoleum at Frogmore was recently restored and is the burial site of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

The Royal Mausoleum at Frogmore was recently restored and is the burial site of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
I think k the work is still in progress.

St. Catherine's Church in Hoogstraten was built between 1525 and 1550 on the orders of the then Count of Hoogstraten (Antoon van Lalaing) .
The Count and his wife,Elisabeth of Culemborg +1555 are both buried here as are the later Counts.
640px-Louis_Haghe_-_Tomb_of_de_Lalaing%2C_Hoogstract.jpg

Back
Top Bottom