Royal Christmas Cards

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whenever it says "page not found" try the refresh button and the site will usually appear.

I cant wait to see it. Something new and fresh from the Royal Family. Do you think Sara will be in it. Or just children no spouses.

I hope see sarah with the royal family again, she is loverly and beatrice and eugenie need her mother in these special days.

I think that Beatrice and Eugenie are close to their mother and they have access to seeing her whenever they want. So their Christmas Card might include Sarah, or there could be two seperate ones. Does anyone here do personalised Christmas Cards?

andrew and sarah send the some christmas card, generally with a photo of the girls.

I was talking about Toms wife but hey what about the Duchess of York. When was the last time she was in a card.

in 2001, was a family picture (andrew, sarah, eugenie and beatrice)

maybe tom'wife will be in the card, all the family

in many web pages you can find cristmas cards, you want some one specially?

me too I hope they bring out a christmas card of the new baby

christmas card 2 queen elizabeth and prince phillip 1981
Source: everything royal.
christmas card 1 prince and princess of wales 1981
Source: own collecition.

arjetadenavidad1981.jpg

tarjetanavidad81.jpg

Can someone tell me where I can find older cards from the Spanish royals, like from the 80's/90's? Thankyou!

...sOfIa.... said:
Can someone tell me where I can find older cards from the Spanish royals, like from the 80's/90's? Thankyou!
I will also see the Spanish royal family's christmas cards from the 80's/90's!

In this post by meac you can see the 2006 Christmas card sent out by the King and Queen of Spain.

And in this post by Elsa M. you can see the 2006 cards sent out by Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, the Duke and Duchess of Lugo, and the Duke and Duchess of Palma Mallorca with their respective children.

I hope we'll get to see other royal holiday cards, too.

You can see in the king's card that Irene appears, her image was taken from the dukes of palma photo family. The king's card is a photo setting of the two photos.

yes, the child is photoshoped. Great photos. thanks purple.

does the swedish family send out official christmas cards i know they did before

rchainho said:
yes, the child is photoshoped. Great photos. thanks purple.

that's hilarious! yay for modern technology!

Josefine said:
does the swedish family send out official christmas cards i know they did before
I havent seen any official cards in the last couple of years, but I´m sure they send cards to friends and family

This is the cutest Christmas Card ever, from Princess Caroline and Family. Ianna posted it in the Princess Alexandra News Thread a while ago. Everyone signed it, even little Alex....

j5ib1t.jpg

tbhrc said:
This is the cutest Christmas Card ever, from Princess Caroline and Family. Ianna posted it in the Princess Alexandra News Thread a while ago. Everyone signed it, even little Alex....
what does it say? Its so hard to see the names :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two cards I recieved from Princess Stephanie:

(private)

Attachments

• xmas steph.JPG
    xmas steph.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 246
  • xmas steph a.JPG
    xmas steph a.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 632
  • xms steph2.JPG
    xms steph2.JPG