Athletic Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I agree, Rania has wonderful legs.

As to Diana, well... She had good legs but I always found them somehow masculine, her whole body seemed rather androgynous IMO. But then again: she was a tall woman. It is the same with Gabriella Windsor (and her "thick ankles" :nonono:). IMO women at a height of 5'9+ mostly have "stronger" legs and you can't compare them with those of a rather petite woman like Princess Marie of Denmark e. g. :flowers:

After reconsidering I think that in my very own opinion CP Mary has one of the most perfect legs - they're straight, slim but not skinny or too muscular and for that quite feminine.

Princess Grace had perfect legs, IMO. Beautiful and feminine.

Letizia has no physical defect I think....my favourite Princess is Mette-Marit

Letizia has no physical defect I think....my favourite Princess is Mette-Marit
Letizia has bowlegged legs,and an excessive jaw imo,they are physical defects.,imo....:whistling:

They are short,bowlegged,and too muscular,to be polite and avoid other adjectives, they are not nice at all,imoThe worst of her are her legs imo...
Aha, well okay. So we completely disagree here.
I really don't see anything wrong with her legs at all.

I also think it's rather rude to say Letizia's legs have "physical defects". Her legs are slender (and slender legs often look a little "bowlegged"), but I don't see any "physical defect". :whistling:

Last edited:
They are short,bowlegged,and too muscular,to be polite and avoid other adjectives, they are not nice at all,imo:whistling:The worst of her are her legs imo...

I partly agree with what you've said . I wouldn't call Rania's legs ugly but there is to much space between them and that's why I think her legs is Rania's less beautiful part of her body . I have to find a pic where it's obvious . Apart from this she is an absolutely beautiful and stunning woman . Nearly perfection for me .

Aha, well okay. So we completely disagree here.
I really don't see anything wrong with her legs at all.

I also think it's rather rude to say Letizia's legs have "physical defects". Her legs are slender (and slender legs often look a little "bowlegged"), but I don't see any "physical defect". :whistling:
To have slender legs has nothing to do with being straight or not.Grace had slender and straight legs,and Diana too.I am sorry but Letizia´s legs are not straight and it is a defect ,as if a nose is not straight......I mean nobody is perfect and these are little imperfections,or defects,I do not mean to be rude at all...I mean everybody has some physical defects,so that is what surgery is made for.....the more closest to perfection physically talking is Grace kelly imo..

:eek::eek: I am shocked by this comment!
I mean nobody is perfect...so many people use surgery.....is an option.I mean nobody is obliged to do so,of course....
What I meant is if all people were physically perfect, surgery would not exist.....
Letizia and Rania has nose surgery,for example,Charlene Wittstock too....and most celebrities ,actresses and models....:whistling:.
One is free to use surgery or not.....I respect every opinion,of course...:flowers:

I think the King of Sweden has an amazing body. He is over 60 years and he looks as if he were in the 25 years of age ... And he has always looked very good in uniform ...:D:cool:

In the case of women, I think that those women who actually look like women are best. The idael of today is a stick boy's body with a large bust, and we see that everywhere, even in (some) royal family, but it's actually not that a female body looks (ok sometimes, but there are exceptions). A typical normal woman has breasts, hips and thighs that look like breasts, hips and tights (not ball, plank and stick). And one need not be overweight to have it. Queen Silvia has a very fine figure, Madeleine too and Maxima looks definitely like a real woman ...
I also think that Sarah of York, and Theresa of Luxembourg is very nice although some people think they have too many pounds to carry on ... but everything is with the eye of the beholder :), so why not start look after real women, instead of the boyish stick/plank style :flowers:

Princess Marie
CP Mary
CP Mette-Marit
Charlotte Casiraghi
Sophie Winkleman

CP Frederik
CP Hakoon

Male: Prince Carl-Philip and CP Felipe
Female: CP Victoria and CP Sophie of Liechtenstein

Shorter from the Knee down

I am sorry but Queen Rania´legs are not nice at all imo,as they are short,imo,not straight,and too muscular.:whistling:
Princess Diana had beautiful legs:
http://i45.tinypic.com/dy693r.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/10elmd4.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/10frrbp.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/xegymr.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2f0bz1v.jpg
Princess Grace had perfect legs:
http://i50.tinypic.com/rvvo79.jpg
Diana although her legs were beautiful were significantly shorter from the knee down that from the hip to the knee.But Diana managed to pull this asymmetry off and wear the proper clothing to make it look right. You have to look very closely.However Diana as thin had a fab body.
Grace had perfcet legs and a great body

CP Haakon and CP Mary have beautiful bodies indeed! Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Andrea Casiraghi needs to gain a lot of weight. This is soooo unattractive...:ninja:

Missed a few Jordanians

Oops! I forgot about the royals of Jordan other than Queen Rania. Here's my take:

Queen Noor - always nicely proportioned and great figure for having multiple children.

Prince Talal & Princess Ghida - very nicely built couple. Neither too skinny nor too athletic.

Prince Hashem - too skinny for his height, although I expect that age and marriage will help him fill out a little and he could end up near the top of the list - his long limbs are in very good proportion.

Rascal

from women i like tatiana blatnik and charlotte of monaco. these are for me the most beautiful women with the most amazing bodies. of course this is a personal taste.

gregory

Diana although her legs were beautiful were significantly shorter from the knee down that from the hip to the knee.
I never noticed this. I think Diana had perfect legs.

I'd say Diana, without a shadow of a doubt. Mind you, Prince William is a handsome young man who is the spitting image of his mother.

prince : William of Englans
princess: princess Diana

Four pages and no mention of Princess Anne?

I'll admit that the ghastly clothes and hairstyle might not make people think of her, but she keeps herself incredibly fit for sixty, and the comment about the hairstyle, and the clothes isn't meant as a bashing. She does so much good for others :flowers:

Four pages and no mention of Princess Anne?

I'll admit that the ghastly clothes and hairstyle might not make people think of her, but she keeps herself incredibly fit for sixty, and the comment about the hairstyle, and the clothes isn't meant as a bashing. She does so much good for others :flowers:
Completely agree with you. Regardless of age, she's got a great body.

Princess Tatiana & Prince Harry are my pics. Harry is really turning into a real hotty, I have to say, better than his brother.

the most beautiful body is haakon indeed!
oh god, everytime i see pics of him on the beach i freak out, hes beautiful!
felipe is a hottie too, so is frederik and harry! they are the best. and i used to think william too, but since i saw pics of him on the beach, i changed my mind.

about women royal, marie-chantal, tatiana, madeleine have a great body, especially MC with having lots of kids and looking perfect.
if Letizia gained a bit more weight she would look perfect too, she has a great posture, wonderful breast and amazing legs.
kate and mathilde have great legs too, but not more.

i wonder how it look like the next generation.
infanta leonor can be so much like her father, but as time passes, shes getting more her mother's body, delicate and petite!

Older male royal: Grand Duke Henri - he is trully handsome man.

Older female royal: Princess Benedikte - classy lady

Younger male royal: CP Haakon

Younger female royal: Lady Gabriella Windsor

Stephanie of Monaco, she has a body like swimmers
and probably Zara Philips, because she enjoys sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom