How Many Children Will They Have?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course Amedeo and Elisabeta will have more I am sure (another one or two).

Prince George Friedrich and Princess Sophie of Prussia may have 1 more child: a boy.

Princess Theodora & Matthew Kumar: two.

Now with the two recent British weddings, I feel I should update my post from 2015.

Peter and Autumn- 2.

I still support my past prediction. She gave an interview in 2015 saying the baby factory was closed. And I have no reason to believe they’ve changed their minds.

Mike and Zara-2

Again I still support my past prediction. After two miscarriages before finally having Lena, I don’t think they’ll put themselves through the wringer again. Especially since after the 2020 olympics Zara would be 39 and her older age would increase her chances of more complications.

William and Catherine-3

Again I agree with my prior post. I really think they’re done now with three. But, imo, they're more likely to surprise us with a future pregnancy than the previous two couples I mentioned.

Meghan and Harry-2

With her age and the fact that she was raised in an only child environment (her half-sibs being much older) I can’t see her wanting a large family. I think she’d find two ideal, and since she does the pregnancy I think Harry will defer to her on this. The only way I see them going for three would be if the first two were girls and they really wanted a Sussex heir, but even with two girls I can see them happily stopping.

Eugenie and Jack -2

Both came from two children families and both seem incredibly happy with their past family dynamics. And with Ivy Cottage only having 3 bedrooms, assuming this is a longterm residence for them, it seems they are already planning for two.

Now for the Casiraghis.

I still pick 3 for Andrea and Tatiana and sure enough they did have that third.

I still pick 3 for Pierre and Beatrice. Two down and one to go.

I still pick 1 for Charlotte for and Gad. I had a feeling they would breakup and they did. Now for Charlotte and Dmitri, I kind of think this will be their only pregnancy. They each already have a child from a previous relationship. And I always worry for Charlotte’s relationships once they hit the 4 year mark. It seems that's when the infatuation stage ends and Charlotte gets rather disillusioned and restless. If they make it past 4 years, then I possibly see another pregnancy for them, but only possibly even with them happily married.

Now with Beatrice's wedding i'll re-update my post once again.

Peter and Autumn- I'll stick with my 2 kids guess even before the announced divorce.

Zara and Mike - Sill 2 for the previously posted reasons. With the Olympics being moved until 2021 a 40 year old Zara is even less likely to try for that third.

William and Catherine- Still 3. No change to my previous post.

Harry and Meghan- I'll still say 2, though I'm less sure than I was before. With the tumultuous life they lead, and all the moving around they do, they might just stick with Archie.

Beatrice and Edo- They strike me as a couple that would like a large family. I think they'll start trying for a baby right away and they'll keep having kids every 2-3 years until Bea's fertility wanes. So 3-5 kids all together depending on fertility.

Eugenie and Jack- Still 2 with the reasons from my old post.

With Monaco I think I'll wait for either Jazmin or Alexandra to become engaged/married before I update on them.

For Harry and Meghan I'll still say 2 children.
I hope they have also a daughter.

I thought Lady Gabriella would have had a baby shortly after getting married due to her age but nothing so far so I'm starting to doubt she will have any.

I wonder with Lady Gabriella whether they were waiting to give themselves some time after the wedding then Covid hit.

She's (Gabriella) up close to 40 I think? Still time for at least one but not everyone wants children.

I keep waiting to see an announcement from Eugenie ...but they don't seem to be in a hurry either. Will be interesting to see if Beatrice has any announcements in the next year.

I have pretty well decided The Cambridges are done although she still has time for at least one more if they so choose. But based on her off hand comments at engagements about how William isn't so keen on more I figure Louis is their last one.

I think the Sussexes may have one more...looking for an announcement by end of this year perhaps. Keep watching her hair. She will likely go off hair treatments (like with Archie) if she's trying to get pregnant or is newly pregnant.

Mike and Zara seem to be done. Same with Peter ..although if he remarries someone it's possible they may want children with him.

The HGD's of Lux have time for more and I hope they have one more if they are able.

CP Victoria is obviously done. Carl/Sofia have time for more but for some reason I think they may be done. Chris/Maddie are done I think.

I think Charlotte and Dimitri may have at least one more, maybe 2. Pierre and Beatrice I think will have 1 or 2 more. Andrea and Tatiana may have 1 more. Alexandra ..too soon to tell, she's not even engaged to anyone.

No one else really comes to mind right away that is of the right age/situation.

I wonder with Lady Gabriella whether they were waiting to give themselves some time after the wedding then Covid hit.

Yes, I thought perhaps they are waiting until the health situation improves before venturing on a pregnancy.
It's not the best time to be hospitalized for any reason.

And she would be to old first-time mother to risk a homebirth.

She could probably have one if she wanted to, unless there were problems. And I'm sure that a private maternity hospital is comfortable adn safe even in the Pandemic...

She could probably have one if she wanted to, unless there were problems. And I'm sure that a private maternity hospital is comfortable adn safe even in the Pandemic...

I agree and she has said publicly in the past that she wanted children. I have an old Hello magazine from when she was dating Tom and she mentioned she wanted children in the interview. I hope they can have a family if that's the case.

I hope so. I didn't realise she was 39 this year.. it is a little late for a first pregnancy.. If she does want a baby, I think it will have to be soon.. but I'm sure that she'll be in a private hospital like the Portland and will be safe and well looked after...

I think Harry and Meghan will still have at least one more child (I hope it's a girl).
Eugenie and Jack believe they will have at least 2.
I also think that Beatrice and Edo are going to have at least 2 children.
Guillaume and Stephanie, from Luxembourg, also think that they will have at least one more child (preferably a girl).

Last edited:
I hope so. I didn't realise she was 39 this year.. it is a little late for a first pregnancy.. If she does want a baby, I think it will have to be soon.. but I'm sure that she'll be in a private hospital like the Portland and will be safe and well looked after...

They waited rather long to get married, so I hope they took into the equation that the chances of them having children were diminishing because of that (although marrying the right person is more important than rushing into a marriage to have children - but they seemed to have taken their time). Nonetheless, I hope they are able to have children if they so wish.

I think another few months maybe we'll hear an announcement from Gabriella. At the start of the pandemic there was a lot of chatter about how at risk mothers were etc so it may well be if they waited a bit until now when its clearer its safe to get pregnant and give birth. The timing IMO would mean, if they waited a year or so after the wedding to settle down then wanted kids they'd have been looking at making that decision at the height of Covid and I can easily understand why they'd have waited a bit longer. It may even be that she is pregnant and just hasn't announced, who knows.

I think the same possibly applies to Eugenie and jack, just as they start to feel ready and settled from the wedding along comes Covid.

Here are my predictions.

United Kingdom
Harry and Meghan: probably one more
Eugenie and Jack: 2 or 3
Beatrice and Edo: 2 or 3

Luxembourg
Guillaume and Stephanie: probably one more

Sweden
Carl Philip and Sofia: probably one more
Madeleine and Chris: probably done

Monaco
Charlotte and Dimitri: probably one more
Pierre and Beatrice: probably one more
Louis and Marie: 2 or 3

United Arab Emirates
Hamdan and Sheikha (Dubai): 3 or more

Bhutan
King Jigme Khesar and Queen Jetsun Pema: probably one more

I hope Guillaume and Stephanie will have at least one more. Hopefully a girl but as long as there is a healthy "spare" and little Charles has a playmate, it's all good.;)

I hope that Dimitri and Charlotte will one day have a daughter. Princess Caroline badly needs more granddaughters!:whistling:

I hope Edo and Beatrice will have an addition by this time next year.

Louis of Luxemburg & Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue: three together.
George of Russia & Rebecca Bettarini: two at most.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge may have one more child: A boy.

My personal views:

The Cambridge's done. Catherine will be 40 next January and Louis will be 3 later this month. If they were going to have a fourth I think they would have already had that baby by now.

The Sussex's - will have their daughter later this year and then done.

Bea and Edo - hopefully one. I am not sure about having more than one given Edo already has Wolfie.

Eugenie and Jack - one more in 2023 I think.

Philip's and Tindall's done.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge may have one more child: A boy.

I am not so sure, I think that boat has sailed. They are very engaged professionally now, and I do not forsee Catherine slowing down for another child at this stage.

My personal views:

Bea and Edo - hopefully one. I am not sure about having more than one given Edo already has Wolfie.

Why only one? Beatrice is still relatively young and Edo is wealthy enough to support a larger family; a fact that he already has one child, doesn't interfere in anything.

UK
Cambridges: done
Sussexes: done after the baby girl's birth
Eugenie & Jack: 2 more
Beatrice & Edo: 1 or 2

Luxembourg
HGD: 1 more
Felix & Claire: done
Louis & Scarlett: 2

Monaco
Andrea & Tatiana: done
Pierre & Beatrice: 1 more
Charlotte & Dimitri: 1 more
Louis & Marie: 2

Sweden
Victoria & Daniel: done
CP & Sofia: done or may try for a girl
Madeleine & Chris: done

Bhutan
King Jigme Khesar & Queen Jetsun Pema: 2 more

I guess,

Sweden:
i used to think cp & zsofia are done but after Julian I guess she may go for the forth baby (which I think would be a boy again), Victoria and Madeleine are done.

British:
Cambridge and Sussex are done, Lucas is tindall's last, Beatrice and Edoardo will have two (girls), Eugenie and Jack will have one more (boy).

Lux:
I don't think Guillaume and Stephanie will go for second child but I wish they would and have a girl. Felix and Claraa are done. Louis and Scarlett will have two kids (girl).

Monaco:
Andrea and Tatiana will have one more (boy). Both Charlotte & Dimitri and Pierre & Beatrice will have one more (girl). (And these threee will have close birth date.) Louis and Marie will have two (one boy and one girl).

Hanover:
Ernest and Ekaterina will have one more (girl), Christian and Alessandra are done.

Bhutan:
The king and queen will have one more (girl).

Japan:
Ayako and Kei will have two more (one girl and one boy).

One more child for the Cambridges in the very near future.
The Sussexes are done after the future baby girl this summer.

A fourth one for CP and Sofia in Sweden.

Two more for HGD Guillaume and Stephanie and two children together for Louis and Scarlett.

Why only one? Beatrice is still relatively young and Edo is wealthy enough to support a larger family; a fact that he already has one child, doesn't interfere in anything.

I just feel that Edo will only want two children and as he already has one then he will also only have one with Beatrice.

Having the money to support a larger family doesn't necessarily mean a person should have a larger family.

Prince Joachim of Denmark has two by each wife, so Edo can have too.
Prince Hamzah of Jordan and his first wife Princess Noor, and now he has four and she two more with their current spouses (who were unmarried and childless); Prince Faisal has also two by his current much younger wife.
I can imagine also Peter Philipps having two more if he marries again to much younger single and childless woman - I observe that a common/ordinary woman who wants to have children, wants usually to have two of its own at least.
For wwhole decades psychologists told that it is better for a child to grow up with a sibling.

Just because Joachim has two by each wife doesn't mean that Edo wants that many. I simply get the feeling that he would only want two children ... so one more for him.

I don't see Peter Philip's remarrying at least for 15 or so years as Autumn is still living in their family home. Like the York's I can see them remaining sort of together, but not married, to co-parent the girls.

One more child for the Cambridges in the very near future.
The Sussexes are done after the future baby girl this summer.

A fourth one for CP and Sofia in Sweden.

Two more for HGD Guillaume and Stephanie and two children together for Louis and Scarlett.
I'd say most unlikley that Will and kate will have any more chidlren. 3 is enough, really and Kate is now doing royal duties at last and I doubt if she would want to take on a new baby..
and I think that Guillaume and Stephanie clearly have had problems having a baby, and waited for 8 years for one to come along so again, they may not have a second one.

Back
Top Bottom