How Many Children Will They Have?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree that Cambridges are fine with three children. Haven't they themselves too stated that they are not going to get fourth baby? I don't understand why some people think that them would have fourth one when it is nowadays quiet unusual that royal couples have four children.

Let's see whom even have nowadays that many:

Frederick and Mary and two youngest are twins.

Joachim has four but him has them from two marriages.

Philippe and Mathilde have four but probably because they are Catholics.

Just because Joachim has two by each wife doesn't mean that Edo wants that many. I simply get the feeling that he would only want two children ... so one more for him.

I don't see Peter Philip's remarrying at least for 15 or so years as Autumn is still living in their family home. Like the York's I can see them remaining sort of together, but not married, to co-parent the girls.

His own parents remarried while living on the same estate (though Mark travels a lot for work). I think it's more likely he'd use Mark and Anne as a template than the Yorks. If he really is "besotted" with the woman who lives in Aberdeenshire he could spend a significant amount of time up there. Which would be handy if Savannah and Isla follow their father's footsteps to Gordonstoun.

Anyway as for predictions for the newly engaged couple I'll say Louis and Scarlett will have 2 kids.

Living on the same estate is one thing. Peter and Autumn are still in the same home, which is way more like the York's rather than his parents. Aston Farm was separated from Gatcombe at the time of the divorce specifically to be Mark's home and where he lived with his second wife.

The Cambridges...I'm on the fence. I used to think they were done, then I thought we'd for sure see one more. Now I'm just not sure but I think that if they do have another they'll do it very, very soon.

The Tindalls...I think they're done.

The Phillips...clearly Peter and Autumn are done. That said, I wouldn't totally rule out additional children for Peter and a new partner if that partner were to be a bit younger.

The Brooksbanks...I really think we'll see at least one more but if that one is a boy, I think they'll go for a third.

The Mapelli Mozzis...I expect two from them.

Fred and Mary/Joachim and Marie...I think they're all done.

Victoria/Daniel...I think they're done.

CP/Sofia...I wouldn't be shocked if they went for one more.

Madeleine/Chris...I'm pretty sure they're done.

Louis/Scarlett...I think we'll see two from them.

Guillaume/Stephanie...I hope we see one more from them but I also realize that they had a tough time with Charles so fingers crossed.

Definitely one more for:

Filip & Danica of Serbia
Nicolae & Alina of Romania
Leka & Elia of Albania

Alexandra and Nicolas - four.

Stephanie and Guillaume have the second Boy on 27.03.2023, Francis.

I think, Beatrice and Edoardo will have one child later.

The other couple , I read here, are done.

Some of my guesses:

UK:
Eugenie (who is in labour now I think) and Jack are done with children. They'll be perfect with their August and second baby.

Beatrice and Edo may have another child, probably next year.

Luxembourg

Stephanie and Gui are done as well as Claire and Felix.

Alexandra and Nicolas: Probably two.

Jordan

I see 2024 as the royal babies year for Jordanian RF. Probably King and Queen will debut as grandparents.

Iman and Jameel: two children

Hussein and Rajwa: I can see three children from them. And if they have a boy, he'll be named Abdullah (there's also Talal but it's less likely I think).

And also one more from Leka and Elia of Albania and from Filip and Danica of Serbia. George and Rebecca of Russia are done.

I'm very sorry about Claire and Felix. They will have another child, her third. It's official.

Cu

Andrea

Some of my guesses:

UK:
Eugenie (who is in labour now I think) and Jack are done with children. They'll be perfect with their August and second baby.

Beatrice and Edo may have another child, probably next year.

Luxembourg

Stephanie and Gui are done as well as Claire and Felix.

Alexandra and Nicolas: Probably two.

Jordan

I see 2024 as the royal babies year for Jordanian RF. Probably King and Queen will debut as grandparents.

Iman and Jameel: two children

Hussein and Rajwa: I can see three children from them. And if they have a boy, he'll be named Abdullah (there's also Talal but it's less likely I think).

And also one more from Leka and Elia of Albania and from Filip and Danica of Serbia. George and Rebecca of Russia are done.

And Filip and Danica are expecting their second now!

Hussein and Rajwa - four.
Iman & Jameel - five.
Ludwig & Sophie-Alexandra - two.
Johann-Wenzel & Felicitas - four.
Amaury & Pelagie - three.

Back
Top Bottom