Help Find A Group Photo!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Margit

City
Vienna
Country
Austria
Dear members,

I am looking for a group photography of a Royal family (it is not so important which house the family comes from), but it is rather important, how the picture looks like:

- It should be an alignment of the family-members in a row.

- Preferably one row (standing or sitting Royals), or two rows (the front row sitting and behind them standing)

- There should be a lot of people on the picture - at least 10 people - it is supposed to be a big, long row - the more the better!

- And the picture should'nt be too small in size (pixels)

I hope someone of you knows a link to a picture like this on the net, or could probably send it to me via E-Mail - if one has it on his/her computer.

Thank you so much,
best wishes,

Margit

Dear members,

I am looking for a group photography of a Royal family (it is not so important which house the family comes from), but it is rather important, how the picture looks like:

- It should be an alignment of the family-members in a row.

- Preferably one row (standing or sitting Royals), or two rows (the front row sitting and behind them standing)

- There should be a lot of people on the picture - at least 10 people - it is supposed to be a big, long row - the more the better!

- And the picture should'nt be too small in size (pixels)

I hope someone of you knows a link to a picture like this on the net, or could probably send it to me via E-Mail - if one has it on his/her computer.

Thank you so much,
best wishes,

Margit
Possibly one of the pictures taken around King Harald's 70th birthday? http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongehuset/26/62/storage/file.image.jpg/Set:quality=100
http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongehuset/26/60/storage/file.image.jpg/Set:quality=100

Hi & Thank you everyone for answering!

Unfortunateky it's just that the perfect picture is not yet amongst the suggestions...:ermm:

I like all of them, emiliyweber2004 & particularly norwegianne --> your picuteres are brilliant and of a qonderful quality!

randomlyKeira, I couldn't view your link!

Paty, your photo comes closest to what I'm looking for.

But it's a shame, I realized 10 people are not enough, so there are still not enough people in the row - it should be a really long row of Royals! Best 20... or even more?

Can anyone help me further?

Thank you so much,
best wishes,

Margit

Margit, why do you need this picture? Are you working on a project? Just wondering...I will try to contribute some pictures too..

Margit, why do you need this picture? Are you working on a project? Just wondering...

I was wondering too. There are sometimes pictures of the Spanish royal family in a reveiving line, but I dont know that there would be more than 10 of them. And a wedding photo for one of the more 'recent' weddings would be more of a group than the lines you want, wouldnt they???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom