Emotional Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya because Maxima is a moron and blew that blowhorn right beside her babies delicate ears.

Yeah, that probably wasn't too smart. But you shouldn't call her a moron. (Even though it made me laugh out loud!)

Prince Frederik from Denmark. Oh boy.

He cried at his wedding, when he saw Mary entering the church and walking up the aisle.

He cried at Christian's christening.

He also cried at Isabella's christening.

I always get the impression that he's really, really emotional. Sometimes I even think Mary can hold it better!

Last edited:
I think British Royals are quite emotianal in fact. They probably believe that crying is a personal thing, not to be shared with the public. For Diana's funeral, I'm absolutely sure that the Queen felt very sad and maybe cried. Charles was very chocked by her death. I remember reading that after this event he had wore his wedding ring again (he had removed it after his divorce in August 1996). He kept it with him until his marriage with Camilla. Those who think he didn't care get it wrong. It's not because you are divorced that you don't have any feeling left.

Yes. The Queen doesn't hate Lady Diana. She even say that Lady Diana would make her laugh, since she was a very merry woman. The fact they had differences doesn't make you hate someone or wouldn't feel bad if this person dies.

I don't think Queen Elizabeth is cold; quite the opposite. Watch her photos and you'll notice that years make her stronger and something harder, but this is for she feels things deeply. My opinion is that she must get hurt quite easily, only that she wouldn't show it in public. :neutral:

Vanesa.

More on Frederik's teary moments:

His wedding:

'As Mary Donaldson marched up the aisle on the arm of her father, the Crown Prince looked on, his eyes welling with tears, the thrill-seeking navy commander with a chest full of medals, reduced to a nervous-looking boy'.

AM - Prince of Denmark weds Mary Donaldson

Christian's christening:

'Prince Frederik looked on with tears in his eyes'

Little Prince Christian warms a nation's heart - World - smh.com.au

Isabella's christening:

'Prince Frederik, who started crying before the first chorus of the first hymn...'

It's Princess Isabella | Herald Sun

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this link, Verde Esmeralda. Prince Frederick is very handsome, and he looks even more handsome when he is moved by something. It's very noticeable how much he loves his children. He seems to be a sensitive man.

Vanesa.

Thank you for posting this link, Verde Esmeralda. Prince Frederick is very handsome, and he looks even more handsome when he is moved by something. It's very noticeable how much he loves his children. He seems to be a sensitive man.

Vanesa.

Indeed, Hola magazine features an article on Frederik's infamous tears in its website:

ÉRASE UNA VEZ... UN PRÍNCIPE Y UN PAÑUELO

The article (in Spanish) mentions some more occasions in which the Prince has displayed his emotions openly, regardless the comments and nicknames as "The Crying Prince", and it says that it is a sign of healthiness, plus very common in men of his age. Marriage, paternity, too much pressure hold throughout the years - it's all coming out!

Last edited:
Grimaldi Emotion

Firstly I would like to express my gratitude toJudy Balaban Quine for her historical chronicle "The Bridesmaids" wherein she describes innumerable aspects of the Grimaldis we would never have known about.
I do not ever think I have ever been so moved to tears and swept away in threnody as when viewing HSH Prince Rainier , Princess Caroline and Prince Albert at the funeral of Princess Grace.
Then again at the enthronement of Prince Albert I saw all the Grimaldi three Caro Pa and Steph well up in tears and I was swept away....they have pure emotion.......and it is truth I commend them.

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie of monaco is a very emotional person seeing her at her dads funeral that was so heartbreaking

Here is a picture taken at the funeral of Ignacio Caro, close friend of King Juan Carlos. You can see that Queen Sofia (to the left), though not crying, is clearly saddend.(source:lfi)

Sometimes I think your emotion tends to come out not because of the actual situation, but when you think about how people have been affected (family members etc.) :ohmy:

You know, its really not surprising, but the vast majority of these pictures are from weddings and funerals. I started looking back over this thread but could only handle 3 pages!

-----

There was a picture of Mary wiping her eyes & nose after getting teary while in Uganda.

Are there any photos of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed of Abu Dhabi crying? Don't think I ever saw any.

Sorry to say but for me Máxima looks fake
Did you see her in live-pictures?
I can tell you: She didn't look fake at all .
(How can you look faked in a situation like this? When a car hits several people and crashes into a monument just a few metres away from where you are...)
She looked just really shocked. Like the rest of the family... :ermm:

Beatrix:
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=minazintra:42077
I already said that in another thread: I think I never saw her that sad... so close to tears. Really moving...

Last edited:
Sorry to say but for me Máxima looks fake
6 persons were ruthlessly killed - some were children - and many were injured. This happened on a day that was ment to be about joy, celebration and happiness. I recommend that you study the word "empathy" and everything that word imply. Then you might be capable of comprehending what went on in The Netherlands and realise that using the word "fake" regarding CP Maxima in this particular situation is offensive and impudent.

Beatrix:http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=minazintra:42077
I already said that in another thread: I think I never saw her that sad... so close to tears. Really moving...

Yes, one does not need to understand Dutch to realise the sadness and compassion Q Beatrix is expressing in words. It is written in her facial expression and grief in her tone of voice. A great Lady!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think Maxima looked fake at all!, It must have been a very shocking moment for her and the Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom