Busiest Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the hardest working royal is the Queen Elizabeth II.

My vote will go directly to Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhon of Thailand.

I would also like to add that I do believe that Queen Elizabeth is the hardest working royal but I also believe that all the royals do try to devote time to their work but some are busier than others with children and family matters. It must be hard to be working all the time and in my opinion the royals should not have to devote all of their time to doing their work. It is nice to see them being active with different issues but we mst also remember tat not everyone can devote a lot of time.

I think it's Q. Elizabeth II too. She gave to monarchy everything.

I would say Queen Beatrix of Holland. Other monarchs may have higher numbers of public engagements perhaps, but I think Beatrix has a 'quality' over 'quantity' approach. She puts in so much time 'behind the scenes' reading and studying about issues facing her countries. This ensures that she is very well prepared for all her meetings and public engagements.

i'd say crown princess victoria of sweden and anne the princess-royal of the britain. however it's not limited, there are many that are hard working. :)

Princess Anne have just been to my country for a two-day visit where she inspected the work Save The Children Fund was doing. Also to give her endorsement to a meeting of the youths of the Pacific region. This will give them the much-needed exposure they needed.
Prince Andrew came to my country a few years back in connection with his work with British Trade. I can tell you he spent most of time working rather than playing golf.
From the information available to me, I think Princess Anne is a hardworking royal after the Queen. Prince Philip must be commended for his constant support at the side of Her Majesty. Prince Charles & the Earl and Countess of Wessex are all doing a fine job.
Queen Sofia of Spain seem to have alot of projects dear to her heart which she serves tirelessly. Princess Mathilde is another hard-worker.
From TV documentaries I am exposed to the commitment Queen Rania has to uplifting the standard of life of Arab women.

I've hear and read that Princess Anne, the Princess Royal is on of the most active royal.

UK: Queen Elizabeth
Denmark: Princess Mary and Queen Margrethe
Netherlands: Princess Máxima and Queen Beatrix
Sweden: Queen Silvia, King Carl Gustav, Princess Victoria
Monaco: Princes Stephanie and Prince Albert
Norway: Princess Mette-Marit
Spain: King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

I think Princess Anne, The Princess Royal. I have always admired her, mainly for the amount of work she does. She seems to know a huge amount about the organisations that she visits and the charities she supports. As I once read in an interviw with her-she definately does her homework! Also Queen Sofia of Spain, mainly for the same reasons as I stated above.
Though I don't particularly follow many other royals I do admire Princess Mathilde and Princess Maxima for the work they do as crown princesses! :flowers:

I think Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Anne and Prince Charles are among the most active (hard-working). Along with Crown Prince Felipe, Queen Beatrix and Crown Princess Victoria.

Princess Anne and Prince Charles

King Mohammed V of Marocco or King Abdallah of Jordan, both actually have some power so carry a heavier burden then the constitutional monarchs in europe (though I am very much in favour of constitutional monarchies). Probably most what they do is behind the screens work.

But active as in number of public duties, I think that would be Queen Sophia, Queen Beatrix and the Prince of Wales.

I believe that there is no doubt that one of the most active pairs of the royalty is Felipe and Letizia.You only have to see the the forum of the princes of asturias.They always are making activities without rest.

Which Cp Prince/Princess does the most for their Country

What are your thoughts

UK: Queen Elizabeth
Denmark: Princess Mary and Queen Margrethe
Netherlands: Princess Máxima and Queen Beatrix
Sweden: Queen Silvia, King Carl Gustav, Princess Victoria
Monaco: Princes Stephanie and Prince Albert
Norway: Princess Mette-Marit
Spain: King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia

This is a complicated question because there are a lot of variables from country to country which impact what we see, and in many cases much is done behind the scenes.

That said, am I the only one who thinks there is something fundamentaly wrong with the fact that at least two princess consorts clearly do much much more public work than their spouses who are, after all, the actual future monarchs? This is not a critic of the consorts, I might add, rather of the spouses who are the actual heirs.

I think Queen Rania of Jordan works pretty hard, so does Princess Anne, Prince Charles, and Princess Mary.

European Monarchy With Most Working Royals?

I was wondering which European royal family has the most full time working royals?

For me the most working royals is the spanish. Every week has their agenda full.
Other rpyals has weeks with nothing at all.

I think Spain too... but the family has few members to count on... I also thing the belgian royal family has a busy agenda...

If you mean by numbers I think that the UK has the most working royals with 20HRHs....re which Royal houses work the most I think they're all very busy for ex the Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, and UK Royal calendar is almost always full, with the Kings and Queens having multiple engagements almost daily

Back
Top Bottom