Best Memories Of 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Harald's Birthday Celebration and the births of so many royal children: e.g. Sofia, Isabella, Ariane

I think the Queen and Prince Philip's 60th wedding anniversary.

The royal baby boom, the engagement announcements for Prince Jochaim and Marie/Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly, and an exchange between King Juan Carlos and President Chavez.

definately King Harald's birthday, all of the beautiful princesses and handsome princes dressed up in all their glory for the gala....

Also the baby boom was great, three of my favorite crown princesses giving birth to three sweet little girls!

What I'll remember most is the Danish babywatch, with tons of us all online together waiting for Isabella to be born. It was fun to have so many people chatting together, and the a great excuse not to run errands ('honey, why didn't you buy laundry detergent?' 'because the crown princess of Denmark was having a baby'!) :lol:

all the royal babies of 2007. It was fun to see what they will have and how we had so much guessing the sex and possible names.

Babies, babies, babies, and more babies. 2007 should be named the Year of a Thousand Babies: Babies Galore.

Second, would be Princess Isabella's christening.

To me, it is Sophie of Wessex pregnant again!It is a long waited baby, and it's a great happiness for the British Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom