Summer Vacations 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Princess Astrid, spends the traditional summer holidays on Hankø.

Recently, the Princess received an unexpected visit to the cabin by the crew of the lifeboat that bears the name of the King and Princess' sister, Princess Ragnhild.

Princess Astrid, was given a tour of the state-of-the-art lifeboat and an orientation from the crew about how this year's boat summer has been so far."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0rU0WJ84i/

The royal vessel is going South*direction heading to*BODOE

Updated 07/08/2021
The queen went ashore in Myken

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer in the royal family has begun. The heirs have been spotted in Arendal and the royal boat is on the move by the shore.

A summer greeting of the Crown Prince family today, July 11. A photo session has taken place:

** instagram post ** anp gallery **

Happy summer from the Crown Prince Family! ☀️

These days, Kongeskipet Norge sails along the coast in our northernmost county. The Crown Prince family disembarked via the Neidenelva, which flows in the Skolt Sami village of Neiden, in Sør-Varanger municipality.

Later this summer, both Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit turn 50. And while Princess Ingrid Alexandra is getting ready to start as a school assistant and environmental worker in the autumn, and later start her first service, Prince Sverre Magnus is preparing to start his last year at upper secondary school.

Magnus has grown so tall all of a sudden! And looks so mature without his glasses.

I love MM and Ingrid's matching (?) earrings :D

Lovely new Holiday photos of the Crown Princely family:previous:

I was looking at the first pic and wondering who is that young man! :eek: Magnus resembles Olav and Harald so much.

Both Mette-Marit's and Ingrid's earrings are old but lovely that they chose matching earrings. :D

Nice photos of everyone in a beautiful setting. Magnus is a genderflip of his mom.

Strange, that there is so good weather in North Norway. But nice pictures, beautiful family.

King Harald must be glad that his only grandson resembles him. ?

Great holiday photos of the Crown Princely Family. Magnus has really grown into a very handsome young man.

Back
Top Bottom