Summer Vacations 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved the photographs and MM looks super. She is a real woman, not something out of a fashion magazine page. Good for her to wear a bikini, here in Rio even old ladies do.
Haakon must be one of the best looking royal males around and the children seem like they are having lots of fun.

Dear Lawd ... is that the back of Queen Sonja in a bikini? Sorry, but I don't think that a 75-year-old woman can carry off a bikini ... btw, neither can her 30-something-year-old daughter-in-law. ;(

I don't agree at all. ANY WOMAN who want to should wear a bikini. Above all a woman of 75 years of age who has still such a great figure as the Queen has.

And as for Mette-Marit, I agree with most of the posters. She is almost 40 years of age and has a fantastic body. She looks beautiful.

Its easy to understand why members of the BRF usually retreat to their private estates to enjoy their downtime. That must be the only way for the royals to be pretty sure that they are away from the prying cameras of the paps.

Even going to private islands like Mustique or in the Seychelles can't give them private space to relax and enjoy without intrusive long lenses or even worse your fellow guests with camera phones selling you out.

Even public people should be able to enjoy themselves without paps intruding on them, most especially when they are with their children.

MM looks great in bikini. She has had three children and she is a real woman.

WOW at MM!!!! she got such a grogeous body, black suits her^^ and i think she looks good whithout covering her pooch, i wish i had her figure, im on my 20s and i dont have kids, but ive got a bigger belly than MM. she is what i call a WOMEN!

now...the person that was more fabulous...is Haakon, i still keep saying the same thing as i said of those pictures years back surfing with Marius... i WANT a man like him!

where in corsica are them exactly? are they staying in that big boat?

corsica is wonderful. nice choice!

MM certainly seems to go from one holiday to another...

MM looks great in bikini. She has had three children and she is a real woman.

A real women? Aren't all those of the female sex real women regardless of their size or shape? Clearly she is happy with her body type, good for her. I wouldn't like to have it, I like the body I have, good for me. How about we leave the all the real woman nonsense out of the discussions.

I find the comments about her body and weight so rude. I also feel like people have completely unrealistic expectations for women's bodies and it makes so many of us unhappy for no reason.

I find the comments about her body and weight so rude. I also feel like people have completely unrealistic expectations for women's bodies and it makes so many of us unhappy for no reason.

Thats because so many women by into the images presented to them in fashion magazines and celebrity gossip magazines that they think those images are real and all women should look like that instead of just being healthy and happy with themselves.

And as for Mette-Marit, I agree with most of the posters. She is almost 40 years of age and has a fantastic body. She looks beautiful.

I agree with you she llosk happy and great. She´s 38 years and mother of three.

Are they in the Norge yatch?

Only women who look at the pages of Vogue and think the models represent a normal healthy woman would think MM is overweight.

Haha, very true! :flowers: Women and their criticism on other women. Women and the absurd standards they sometimes have about their bodies. Has it ever been any different?

I like seeing these pics, a real nice holiday they seem to be having. Corsica is gorgeous, although very crowded in summer (half of France spend their vacations there), but if you have you're private ship ... I'm sure even that can go unnoticed.

They look great ! They seem to have a lot of fun....lovely to see !

That is a place to discuss vacations in Corsica, not CP Mette-Marit's shape. All further discussion of Crown Princess's appearance will be deleted. Happy holidays to all!

She looks really great in those pictures IMO I find no fault.. but she smokes OMG awful about that IMO. But for the rest I think she has done well to loss wt and the bikini is flattering.

Sorry, I wanted ask for many times, but now I make it: What is IMO and OMG? I see it very often in posts... Thanks for the answer.:)

:previous:
IMO = in my opinion
OMG = Oh My God!

Last edited:
Oh, I thought Marius didn´t join because he was with his father!It´s a pity there are only a few photos in the net available...!

We all have different opinions; that's why this forum exists - to share them. :)
Choosing a flattering bikini or swimsuit is almost every woman's problem. ;)

I think Mette-Marit gave up smoking at some point, when she was pregnant with Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus, and when they were little.
Unfortunately, the habit seems to have returned.

I thought this MM´s shape discussion has been banned?! Now you´re into it again...!I really dislike people who want to teach someone other adult a lesson. I´m a non-smoker myself but if the CPss wants to smoke she´s free to do that and no other individual on this planet has the right to critizise an almost 39 year old woman for that.Both Haakon and Martha L. also smoke, like many other Royals do - they´re just often not pictured doing so.

Last edited:
wartenberg7 said:
I thought this MM´s shape discussion has been banned?! Now you´re into it again...!I really dislike people who want to teach someone other adult a lesson. I´m a non-smoker myself but if the CPss wants to smoke she´s free to do that and no other individual on this planet has the right to critizise an almost 39 year old woman for that.Both Haakon and Martha L. also smoke, like many other Royals do - they´re just often not pictured doing so.

I was commenting on the post asking if she was pregnant ...so I said. Hope not as smoking . So obviously then it's not her choice alone as has baby to think of . So obvs she not preg as wouldn't be smoking . !!!

I hate smokers personally. They blow it in your face as you walk down the street. So it affects everyone. Wether they smoke or not .

Who´s talking about pregnancy? MM is responsible enough not to smoke when expecting a baby.If you "hate" smokers, there won´t be too much Royals left to fancy...

Why only this newspaper has the pictures about the Corsica-trip? I don't find them in other newspapers... The paparazzi sold the pictures only for this norwagian newspaper? And other should buy them? I hope we can see later this pics anywhere...

I was commenting on the post asking if she was pregnant ...so I said. Hope not as smoking . So obviously then it's not her choice alone as has baby to think of . So obvs she not preg as wouldn't be smoking . !!!

I hate smokers personally. They blow it in your face as you walk down the street. So it affects everyone. Wether they smoke or not .
Sad to learn Haakon smokes. Second hand smoke is almost as bad which is why smoking is banned in public places in many states in the US.
As one who lost a parent to smoking, it astounds me when I see the younger generation become addicted.:bang:

wartenberg7 said:
Who´s talking about pregnancy? MM is responsible enough not to smoke when expecting a baby.If you "hate" smokers, there won´t be too much Royals left to fancy...

Kalnel was talking about MM being pregnant in this post, Tudur Rose replied with the fact if she was pregnant she wouldn't be smoking, seeing that she is smoking she's not pregnant. There is no need to snap at a poster for replying to a comment, Tudur Rose said nothing about "fancying" royals, the poster doesn't like people who smoke, neither do I it's a disgusting habit.

kalnel said:
Is Mette-Marit pregnant? I saw a picture of her in a bikini cradling her stomach today, and wondered. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nOjcBmOJP6g/T_2pvdFhD3I/AAAAAAAAoAc/lzE5KMQz4Lk/s1600/egt.jpg

Poor woman probably just ate a big lunch or something, and I'm jumping to conclusions. I'm glad no one takes pictures of me at the beach! :)

Doesn't anybody know the info, where they are/were exactly in Corsica? This newspaper didn't write it?

Would the royals pay for the expense of taking the royal yacht to Corsica?

Back
Top Bottom