Paintings, Cartoons and Caricatures of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be nice if the Crown Princess wore the vifte tiara in exactly that form for once. I can't for the life of me understand why she hasn't. It's a spectacular piece of jewellery which never seems to be considered.

I wish they also did portraits of the younger members.

They have good photographer!

I love the new photos.
MM look so wonderful. One of the best pictures of her.:flowers:

They have good photographer!

I love the new photos.
MM look so wonderful. One of the best pictures of her.:flowers:

Great pictures, all of them!
MM is definitely "the belle of the ball", but I like Queen in the pictures as well. She looks wonderful for woman of her age, much younger. I like both her outfits and hairdo too.
Men look very good as well!

Wonderful pictures.I particularly love the white& black ones.
MM is very pretty.I love all her gowns:flowers:.
I think she has lost some weight which suits her very well.
Queen Sonja should fire this hideous dress:D

I too have the feeling that she has lost some weight. These are lovely pictures. All four look great but I agree that Mette-Marit outshines the others a bit. My favorites are also the black&white pics but the ones where she has been photographed at the window are also wonderful.

Beatiful pictures, a think everybody looks nice, but crown princess Mette - Marit looks superb!

Okay, so I don't know anything about fashion...but I liked the gown Sonja wore. Maybe not the right one for an official photo shoot, but I think she looks good in it. It fits her very well and shows that she has an excellent figure for her age and just about any other age. And, to me at least, it makes her look taller. Some of her other gowns, especially the ones with the REALLY long sleeves make her look short. And while it may not be everyone's cup of tea, this gown is 1000% better than that hideous salmon gown worn (for the millionth time) to the Swedish wedding last year.

As far as the portraits themselves, overall, I think they look very good and professional without seeming like a news ad (as the last Asturias portraits have been described). The crown princely couple together and individually look very good. I'm not always a fan of Sonja's hairstyles, but I highly support, appreciate, and applaud the fact that she doesn't appear to have had plastic surgery or botox. Yes she has wrinkles, and the fact that she isn't afraid of them makes her even prettier to me.

I'm not always a fan of Sonja's hairstyles, but I highly support, appreciate, and applaud the fact that she doesn't appear to have had plastic surgery or botox. Yes she has wrinkles, and the fact that she isn't afraid of them makes her even prettier to me.

I agree. She's aged very gracefully, and I think she's still very beautiful.

Mette-Marit has always been a beautiful woman but she looks so stunning in these new pictures. It seems she just glows from the inside and like many here I love the soft pinkt dress....

I also believe that Queen Sonja still looks beautiful - she does not look like 73 at all. She looks younger and one word to the dress discussion: Maybe she likes it - maybe another dress would suit her more but I do not think that the dress is that ugly as one might get the impression while reading some of the comments here. It could be worse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom