Nobel Peace Prize 2003-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If my question is a little bit off-topic please remove to the right threat, but:

I wonder when we will see Princess Ingrid Alexandra attending the nobel peace prize ceremony? I thought she would attend this year because she is now 18 years old.

If my question is a little bit off-topic please remove to the right threat, but:

I wonder when we will see Princess Ingrid Alexandra attending the nobel peace prize ceremony? I thought she would attend this year because she is now 18 years old.
I don't know, but maybe as Crown Princess.

Announcement
“Zan – Zendegi – Azadi”
“Woman – Life – Freedom”
The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 2023 to Narges Mohammadi for her fight against the oppression of women in Iran and her fight to promote human rights and freedom for all. Her brave struggle has come with tremendous personal costs. Altogether, the regime has arrested her 13 times, convicted her five times, and sentenced her to a total of 31 years in prison and 154 lashes. Ms Mohammadi is still in prison as I speak.
The Nobel Peace Prize 2023 - Press release

Link to 2023 Nobel Peace Prize award ceremony

I have two questions do do:
1st question- Why MM is wearing black today?
2nd question- Why are they wearing headphones? Don't they know French?

I have two questions do do:
1st question- Why MM is wearing black today?
2nd question- Why are they wearing headphones? Don't they know French?
1) There is no particular reason I think. Perhaps she just felt like wearing black. ?

2) The King and the CP-Couple are not fluent in French and were, therefore, wearing headphones.
The Queen OTOH is fluent in French and was, therefore, not wearing them.

--------------------

Before the Award Ceremony, the King gave an audience to the daughter and son of the 2023 Nobel Peace Prize laureate, Narges Mohammadi, who is in prison in Iran.
The Queen and the CP-Couple were also in attendance.
NRK-video (link).

Back
Top Bottom