Holmenkollen Ski Jumping - all years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they are a marvelous couple, the principes worship its children, i like this family a lot :)

Holmenkollen Ski Jumping 2007

Tomorrow , March 18th , there'll be the traditional Holmenkollen-Skijumping as the end of the "Nordic-Tour".

I hope the whole Royal Family will attend. :rolleyes:

The royals just arrived in Holmenkollen, Harald, (well actually he was already there, so he re-arrived) Sonja, Haakon, Mette-Marit, Ingrid Alexandra, Sverre Magnus and Marius:flowers:

Larzen said:
The royals just arrived in Holmenkollen, Harald, (well actually he was already there, so he re-arrived) Sonja, Haakon, Mette-Marit, Ingrid Alexandra, Sverre Magnus and Marius:flowers:
The Royal Family saw a rather bad competition.
The jumping itself (and mainly the organization) was a disaster... something new for the Holmenkollen...
The Royal Family was the only positive thing in this ski-jumping competition. :lol:
(They watched Adam Malysz who was nearly falling down like a stone...:ermm: )

Thankssss !!!! Wonderfuls photos, the children are sooo cute.

Larzen, thanks for the pictures. the children seem to be growing up fast
seems in this picture Hakoon & Mette-Marit had bad time with wind, though its a nice pic (posted by Larzen)
This is a great picture of the CP coupls family - picture & this is another beautiful one of the CP couple (posted by Larzen)
Are there any pictures of them in the snow?Skiing ?

Oh! wonderful! They are so cute! And I am always so touched how MM and H love eachother!

Would like to see Sverre walking, though.

They are so in love it's great to see. I think I spotted Espen Hoiby in one of the pictures:flowers:

Lovely pics! Would have liked to have seen more of little Sverre's face. In most of the pics he's looking away.

Sverre is a sweet baby !!!!

Thanks for the pics.:flowers:
They are so cute especialy Sverre!!!:wub:

great photos

I like this great photos. Thanks for them. Maybe, you can put more.

dazzling said:
Are there any pictures of them in the snow?Skiing ?
No, they weren't skiing. They just watched the ski-jumping. :flowers:

I just heard that the weather is Oslo next Sunday is supposed to be vey bad; so the annual Holmenkollen-Skijumping might be cancelled. :ermm:

I hope the weather will be okay...

Queen Margrethe II of Denmark will attend as well.

Last edited:
Today the King and Princess Astrid attended the Country Cross Skiing Competition at the Holmenkollen.

Former Norwegian skier Bjoern Daehlie was awarded the price for 'Best Norwegian skier of all time' by Harald, the king of Norway in Holmenkollen, Norway, 08 March 2008, on the occassion of the Cross County World Cup.
http://i29.tinypic.com/j6o2zt.jpg
ANP

The Norwegian Royals , as well as Queen Margrethe II, already arrived at the skijump.
The competition is about to start in half an hour.

Thank you sooo much for all the pictures. This is a lovely day for the family.
QM cant go missing with her colorful ski jacket. The pictures of Queen Sonja & QM together are sweet.
Im liking MM's hair, very different also matching the style is Ingrid. This is also a pretty picture of Ingrid & Haakon

Interesting how both Mummy and Ingrid ended with braids.

It's actually the last time that the old Holmenkollen is being jumped in, in a competition, if I remember right. They're starting renovations, and expansions soon to meet the demands from the ski-jump federation.

Back
Top Bottom